CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

I bet Leonard's face from TBBT set would make a good Peter Parker minifigure.

That's what I thinking too, hopefully there's a good alternative expression on the other side. I think Penny's head would work for Gwen Stacy.

So I got the antman set a day before it was supposed to be released and dang I love it all. I'm surprised, cause I thought my walmart wouldn't put it out till august like they always do for summer sets meant to be released in june. Though the $20 price point still goes strong! Minifigs and the build are both awesome.

In August i will visit the Lego Store again, was considering buying Ant-Man or the Hulkbuster for Wanda. But i guess we'll see Wanda next year so i'd better save up the money

In August i will visit the Lego Store again, was considering buying Ant-Man or the Hulkbuster for Wanda. But i guess we'll see Wanda next year so i'd better save up the money

Since she'll probably

be wearing the same costume we saw at the end of the movie (Based on the Marvel Now Incarnation of her :wub: ), which is much cooler. So if your main reason for getting the Hulkbuster is to get Wanda, I might wait.

Edited by Quicksilver

Dang, that looks really nice! I'm not going for a complete collection of Iron Man suits but that's definitely one I'll want.

Wait why does it have an age of ultron logo the winter solider didn't

Edited by Chookdude

Wait why does it have an age of ultron logo the winter solider didn't

It's probably because iron man was actually in AoU, and winter soldier wasn't.

It appears that the Silver Centurion has both dual molded arms as well as printing if I'm not mistaken! It looks like it has red arms with short silver sleeves, Simpsons style. Does this mean that LEGO are going to start printing on their dual-toned parts? With the addition of the new dual molded legs this could lead to some really high detailed minifigs soon!

Yeah, I think you're right! Snake and Groundskeeper Willie have printed two-tone arms too, and it looks like Bernadette in the Big Bang Theory set has printed two-tone legs. I don't expect it to become a regular occurrence but it's nice for special edition things like promo figs.

Should I get The Quinjet Chase, or the Attack on Avengers' Tower? The prices aren't a factor, but I would like the most bang for my buck.

Should I get The Quinjet Chase, or the Attack on Avengers' Tower? The prices aren't a factor, but I would like the most bang for my buck.

Quinjet! You get, arguably, the most important character in the movie, The Vision, 3 of the 6 original Avengers, and the main villains final form. Also you get a sleek looking Quinjet, the New Racing bike mould in Black, and a truck.

I love the Silver Centurion armor (obviously) and that background on the polybag looks amazing.

I want to get 2 just for the bag (but that probably will not happen.) :laugh:

Edited by Legocity2713

Quinjet is the better set. The Tower is a nice little build, but the Quinjet has a better build and better minifigs.

Don't really know if its been said... am I the only getting angry that LEGO is just reusing different figures faces non-stop!!! I mean just look at Captain America from the Helicarrier its literally Obi Wan Kenobi's face from the new Star Wars set!!! C'mon really, that figure isn't even rare then....

Don't really know if its been said... am I the only getting angry that LEGO is just reusing different figures faces non-stop!!! I mean just look at Captain America from the Helicarrier its literally Obi Wan Kenobi's face from the new Star Wars set!!! C'mon really, that figure isn't even rare then....

I suppose it is annoying but if we keep getting better Torso, arm and dual molded leg prints I can live with Chris Evans having Ewan McGregor's Face. (But I still can't live with Michael Douglas having Sir Ian McKellen's face)

Edited by Quicksilver

Listen here sonny, back in my day every single minifigure had the same face and we were glad to have it! Kids these days, get off my lawn, et cetera.

It appears that the Silver Centurion has both dual molded arms as well as printing if I'm not mistaken! It looks like it has red arms with short silver sleeves, Simpsons style. Does this mean that LEGO are going to start printing on their dual-toned parts? With the addition of the new dual molded legs this could lead to some really high detailed minifigs soon!

I noticed the dual colored arms on the exclusive Iron Man minifigure too. Can't wait to see what other minifigures Lego gives us in years to come.