CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Mmm... Banner is nice looking, however I don't think we'll get him in a system set until After Infinity War.

I'm thinking of getting a couple of minifigs from Age of Ultron. I already have all of the figs from the original Avengers wave, and aside from the new Black Widow and the new Hawkeye (who have MAJOR improvements from their previous incarnations), should I get Cap and Thor again, or make do with the old ones from the first movie? Thanks, all!

PS - I made a Bruce Banner last year and it was great!

Edited by Zorglorfian

I'm thinking of getting a couple of minifigs from Age of Ultron. I already have all of the figs from the original Avengers wave, and aside from the new Black Widow and the new Hawkeye (who have MAJOR improvements from their previous incarnations), should I get Cap and Thor again, or make do with the old ones from the first movie? Thanks, all!

I got new ones and then modified them more for movie accuracy.

The Iron Man variants are nice (I am biased, though), and Cap is awesome. If you want to skip one, Thor, even with a new cape and face print, would probably be the way to go.

How has the brick show been able to pick up the Ant man set plus a bunch of the star wars sets?

Most likely paid for the items shipped from Europe (no piece count on boxes)

Edited by namioik

Regarding my other post, for those who have already seen Avengers: Age of Ultron, (NO MAJOR SPOILERS PLEASE) how worth it are Vision and Baron Von Strucker to get as minifigs? How long are they both in the movie, roughly, and do they make a big impact (please only yes or no for the impact)? Thanks, all!

Edited by Zorglorfian

Regarding my other post, for those who have already seen Avengers: Age of Ultron, (NO MAJOR SPOILERS PLEASE) how worth it are Vision and Baron Von Strucker to get as minifigs? How long are they both in the movie, roughly, and do they make a big impact (please only yes or no for the impact)? Thanks, all!

Vision is a must.

Vision is very much worth it, Baron von Strucker is not(unless you want to make a comic version). Vision is in maybe a quarter to a third of the movie and plays an important part in the plot, Strucker is in the first act and factors into a couple of plot points but ultimately is not a major factor.

Edited by blarghiflargh

Most likely paid for the items shipped from Europe (no piece count on boxes)

No Ant-Man here buddy

No Ant-Man here buddy

They stated in their comment section they got it in Europe

2j4d63c.jpg

Edited by namioik

Thats a really vague statement to make. Europe is rather a large place concidering how many countries there are in Europe. :p

Baron Von Strucker is not essential to the plot in the 2nd and 3rd acts and is in only a few scenes in act 1. But the opening scene is very fun and dramatic so having him would be good to recreate it.

The Vision is a must have, as he is a really cool and intriguing character that draws all of the audiences attention to him in the scenes he is in.

The more Hydra the better, I always say! :grin: But seriously, he's a good looking fig that's a welcome addition to my collection. There can never be too many villains

OK, so I guess I'm getting everyone then! Any movie-accurate accessories recommended for Vision / Strucker / Black Widow? (I'm guessing guns or trans-colored power beams and jets like Iron Man and Ultron have?) Still haven't seen the movie, so still NO MAJOR SPOILERS please! Thank you!

Edited by Zorglorfian

OK, so I guess I'm getting everyone then! Any movie-accurate accessories recommended for Vision / Strucker / Black Widow? (I'm guessing guns or trans-colored power beams and jets like Iron Man and Ultron have?) Still haven't seen the movie, so still NO MAJOR SPOILERS please! Thank you!

I'm trying to recreate the optic beams that Vision has.

They stated in their comment section they got it in Europe

Well i believe you, but i meant to say "Not in my country"

What a surprise :hmpf_bad:

Am i the only one who likes Scott's face like that?

a little stubble would've been nice... but his confused face looks like the face he made in the trailer!

Am i the only one who likes Scott's face like that?

Scott's is fine. It's Hank's that's terrible, and really warranted a new design.

Is this offer in store only or can I do this via there website as well?

The site says it's in-store only.

Scott's is fine. It's Hank's that's terrible, and really warranted a new design.

3d6f756ad7a21989f61921f63b296a89.jpg