CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

WOW Somebody is finally catching up to me!

I have 21 right now and ordered 18 on Bricklink. Thinking I'll buy 11 more to have an even 50.

I have 21 right now and ordered 18 on Bricklink. Thinking I'll buy 11 more to have an even 50.

I'm only planning on getting 18, a third the way there.

Tell us :tongue:

Ehhh... i'm not to fond of revealing it already, wait til the end of the month :grin:

i can only say i need 2 drones for each characters and 3 for Black Widow and Hulk wich i almost have.

I'll be buying the Ant-Man set in June; decided against getting the Baron Von Strucker set as I can easily make all the characters in the set.

Really excited for the Ant-Man set after seeing the Yellowjacket pic!

Yes, I may buy antman set because of yellow jacket.

Antman set is a Fant4stic value. :)

I see what you did there. I agree about the antman set, probably the best $20 we have gotten.

By the way two new avengers tv spot are out.

I see what you did there. I agree about the antman set, probably the best $20 we have gotten.

By the way two new avengers tv spot are out.

Why are they so flippin revealing D: i mean spot 8 isn't but 7 is.... yeah.

I can't resist watching them :cry_sad:

Also it's gonna be 30 Euro's for me :sadnew:

Why are they so flippin revealing D: i mean spot 8 isn't but 7 is.... yeah.

I can't resist watching them :cry_sad:

Also it's gonna be 30 Euro's for me :sadnew:

I've read that there is still so much to be seen in the movie.

What is the price per piece in Euro's?

I've read that there is still so much to be seen in the movie.

What is the price per piece in Euro's?

I don't really know, and the sad thing is 30 dollars is 28.30 in euro's so the set should cost less in Europe!

I hope we get lots of QS and Thor scenes

THE AVENGERS (Minus The Vision)

MATT MURDOCK: "Sorry guys, I couldn't see which was my studio..."

:D

Whose Legs did you use on Thor? They kinda work.

Moving away from movie spoilers and whatnot...Luiggi got another figure!

16927513328_c2fa49e86c.jpg 16927514198_020c057cdd.jpg

I will say...what a waste of a second face! I mean honestly, when the hell is that ever going to be useful? And personally I think the legs are absolutely terrible--especially considering that Lego will be releasing a new boot print format in the same wave. Still, the upper half is nice. I'm really iffy on this.

So Daredevil sure did land with a splash. What a show so far! We've gotten leaked pictures of the red suit for the show, too. After watching a dude slam a metal spike through his head and another getting beaten to death with a car door on screen, however, I kinda doubt we'll be getting sets for this one. I'd say, though, there are a few ways we could see the Man Without Fear in minifig form:

1. A loose tie-in set, based on the comics (like the Cap set with Red Skull)

2. A loose tie-in set for the Defenders when that comes out

3. Throwing him into a set with some of the Avengers

4. A Civil War or Infinity War set, if he shows up in at least one of them. No word on him being in Civil War yet, but I'd be shocked if he wasn't part of Infinity War with the other Defenders.

I will say...what a waste of a second face! I mean honestly, when the hell is that ever going to be useful? And personally I think the legs are absolutely terrible--especially considering that Lego will be releasing a new boot print format in the same wave. Still, the upper half is nice. I'm really iffy on this.

It may not be useful, but it sure is adorable! I don't mind the legs too much. If they did include Gobby's boots, I think it'd be too much purple and not nearly enough green. Still, I'd say this isn't the last we see of this version of Green Goblin, so maybe he'll have boot printing down the line like Spider-Man.

It's just the first Green Goblin.... I'm sure we'll see him again.

Do you remember the first Poison Ivy? :sick:

It's just the first Green Goblin.... I'm sure we'll see him again.

Do you remember the first Poison Ivy? :sick:

Well if we're using that logic we've had another Green Goblin, though it's the movie one so it looks nothing like the comics version.

That alt face is kind of weird. Not totally useless, but not very helpful either. A smiling face with mouth closed probably would have been better.

The leg printing is still awkward too, I feel like it's really low.

I wonder how long it'll be before Lego gets the Goblin completely right... Oh well, I can live with this for now, it's infinitely better than the bigfig version.

While yes the leg printing is awkward, I have to say this is the best green goblin figure we have gotten.

How did luiggi get the figure already, doesn't the set come out in August?

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

Whose Legs did you use on Thor? They kinda work.

It's Aragorns or Boromirs...

While yes the leg printing is awkward, I have to say this is the best green goblin figure we have gotten.

How did luiggi get the figure already, doesn't the set come out in August?

That guy is insane, i bet he can get Civil War figs wich probably come out in March in November already!

Hey guys I have just posted in the Star Wars forum for a quick update on SW Lego news as I have been a way for a month and have not had any access to this forum. I would appreciate it if you guys could do the same with this forum and possibly (I know its against the rules) but let me know anything on DC as well?

Hey guys I have just posted in the Star Wars forum for a quick update on SW Lego news as I have been a way for a month and have not had any access to this forum. I would appreciate it if you guys could do the same with this forum and possibly (I know its against the rules) but let me know anything on DC as well?

Nothing happened. :snicker:

Cant cover DC Stuff here i am afraid, their is a DC forum... might be best to ask their about that.

As for Marvel stuff;

- Helicarrier released

- Avengers Age Of Ultron sets released

- Winter Soldier was exclusive with the Helicarrier (UK) however other places may be getting it later in the year as a polybag with purchases over $75

- Ant-Man set revealed (Spoilers maybe...) June release

- Carnage Shield Attack set revealed August release

- Sandman & Rhino set revealed August Release

- Spider-man hideout set revealed (Green Goblin comic based) August release

- Electro polybag appearing and disappearing

- Rumors of a figure with the Lego Marvels Avengers game - release believed to be September (?)