CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Yeah. Lego is more concerned with making sets advertising Ultimate Spiderman than the Amazing Spiderman Franchise even though they have the rights to make sets for both.

It is so weird how the merchandizing for Marvel works.

Luckily from what I've heard this is Ultimate Spiderman's last season, so if they want to keep making sets they are gonna have to make them Comic based like the x-men sets and that 1 Doc Ock set, which would be amazing!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: , or they would have to make sets based off of the Amazing Spiderman movies, not so amazing :cry_sad: :cry_sad: (pun not intended)

Actually all of that has been confirmed over four months ago; http://screenrant.co...igins-spoilers/

So once again you are incorrect;

- Tony creates a peacekeeper army of Iron Man drones

- Ultron is made by Tony Stark

- Ultron decides humanity is the root of evil

- Ultron defeats the Avengers

- Ultron turns the peacekeeper army into his personal drones

- Ultron creates Vision to prove he can create life also using Jarvis as the basis (As a jab at Tony Stark)

- Vision betrays Ultron and joins the Avengers

Can I ask, "where the hell are the spoiler warnings?"

I'm casually looking for LEGO NEWS and I find movie spoilers that I don't want to see, and there are now warnings!!

Some of us like to watch our movies and not know the endingd

I'm casually looking for LEGO NEWS and I find movie spoilers that I don't want to see, and there are now warnings!!

It also doesn't help that you quoted the spoilers without a warning, but I get what you mean. It's annoying when people do that. This is not a thread to talk about movie plots, reguardless if you know the outcome from the comics.

Luckily from what I've heard this is Ultimate Spiderman's last season, so if they want to keep making sets they are gonna have to make them Comic based like the x-men sets and that 1 Doc Ock set, which would be amazing!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: , or they would have to make sets based off of the Amazing Spiderman movies, not so amazing :cry_sad: :cry_sad: (pun not intended)

The Marvel Comic book based sets (Wolverines Chopper Showdown, X-Men vs. The Sentinal and Doc Ock Truck Heist) have been phenomenal Minifigure wise but, so we if we get more of the comic sets, I'll be happy.

As I have explained several times, the programming of this comment posting is not well done. Several aspects simply don't function including Hyperlinks, copying, pasting, etc...It takes about 5 times the amount of time to type due to this.

I also only started this site recently so had no knowledge of spoiler tags and seen no one else use them despite discussing future sets and aspects of the film which are considered spoilers. Regardless it was part of the rumors and discussion topic, in a place where we are talking about rumors and leaks for future sets, spoilers are in every post. We are discussing future sets based on the movie, so spoilers should be anticipated.

If someone wishes to inform me about spoiler tags I could probably edit the previous post, though that doesn't change the fact that you are annoyed about stuff you should really have been expecting, given they are related to the sets.

Urgh enough with the spoilers! Jeez.

We are discussing leaks about the movie-based sets, I didn't intend to spoil people and only have done so once based on widely available public knowledge. I don't see the justification to complain about these 'spoilers' that are so widely available, so much so that a majority are literally stated in the synopsis that they released for the movie.

It also doesn't help that you quoted the spoilers without a warning, but I get what you mean. It's annoying when people do that. This is not a thread to talk about movie plots, reguardless if you know the outcome from the comics.

These are movie based sets and a location for leaks, rumors and discussion. You cannot really discuss or predict the future of the sets without talking about how they relate to the movie. I didn't feel a warning was necessary as all this is widely available and not something hidden from anyone, my comment being a self-stated summary of 'What we know' very basic things that are public knowledge to anyone who saw the trailer, read the synopsis or read any comic about the character of Vision.

---------------

In summary, sorry about the spoilers, they were unintentional. Though given we are talking about leaks based off the movie there is no way to talk about the sets without mentioning aspects of the films.

Edited by Scarilian

As I have explained several times, the programming of this comment posting is not well done. Several aspects simply don't function including Hyperlinks, copying, pasting, etc...It takes about 5 times the amount of time to type due to this.

I also only started this site recently so had no knowledge of spoiler tags and seen no one else use them despite discussing future sets and aspects of the film which are considered spoilers. Regardless it was part of the rumors and discussion topic, in a place where we are talking about rumors and leaks for future sets, spoilers are in every post. We are discussing future sets based on the movie, so spoilers should be anticipated.

If someone wishes to inform me about spoiler tags I could probably edit the previous post, though that doesn't change the fact that you are annoyed about stuff you should really have been expecting, given they are related to the sets.

We are discussing leaks about the movie-based sets, I didn't intend to spoil people and only have done so once based on widely available public knowledge. I don't see the justification to complain about these 'spoilers' that are so widely available, so much so that a majority are literally stated in the synopsis that they released for the movie.

These are movie based sets and a location for leaks, rumors and discussion. You cannot really discuss or predict the future of the sets without talking about how they relate to the movie. I didn't feel a warning was necessary as all this is widely available and not something hidden from anyone, my comment being a self-stated summary of 'What we know' very basic things that are public knowledge to anyone who saw the trailer, read the synopsis or read any comic about the character of Vision.

---------------

In summary, sorry about the spoilers, they were unintentional. Though given we are talking about leaks based off the movie there is no way to talk about the sets without mentioning aspects of the films.

This is a thread for LEGO discussion and LEGO sets very rarely are accurate to the source material. So discussing plot points about the film ( regardless whether Marvel have stated them or not) is irrelevant. Also a lot of people purposely avoid Movie news of any sort, and since this topic encompasses X-men, Spidey, ect it's incredible frustrating to have stuff spoilt. If this was purely a Avengers LEGO thread then fine, but it's not.

Plot points like who creates who and what happens to who has absolutely no relevance to LEGO.

There's a topic for all MARVEL movie news here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=76968&st=2525#entry2074881

That's the place to go to discuss Story and what not.

This is a thread for LEGO discussion and LEGO sets very rarely are accurate to the source material. So discussing plot points about the film ( regardless whether Marvel have stated them or not) is irrelevant. Also a lot of people purposely avoid Movie news of any sort, and since this topic encompasses X-men, Spidey, ect it's incredible frustrating to have stuff spoilt. If this was purely a Avengers LEGO thread then fine, but it's not.

Plot points like who creates who and what happens to who has absolutely no relevance to LEGO.

There's a topic for all MARVEL movie news here: http://www.eurobrick...25#entry2074881

That's the place to go to discuss Story and what not.

What you're doing is a Moderator's job. You are not a Moderator. But yeah, you have a good point.

What you're doing is a Moderator's job. You are not a Moderator. But yeah, you have a good point.

It's also a police mans job to confront bad guys, but if I see someone's wallet being stolen, and the police isn't around, I'm going to step in and confront them myself. Same thing here. Spolier'ish type stuff has been talked about for the last couple of weeks and a mod hasn't said anything. The other user was right to point out where movie talk should go

ANYWAYSSSSS, everything this year is AWESOME!

And next years gonna be even awesomer! Is that a word?)

Lego and film wise we're going to get Jurassic World, Star Wars 7 and AGE OF FREAKING ULTRON!!!

I am so hyped for Ultron and his drones.

Edited by Dragonlego27

And next years gonna be even awesomer! Is that a word?)

Lego and film wise we're going to get Jurassic World, Star Wars 7 and AGE OF FREAKING ULTRON!!!

I am so hyped for Ultron and his drones.

I'm not... *Shaking of hype*

And hopefully we get many throughout the sets.

Hopefully they'll be like the Sakaarans in the GOTG sets, one in each (or, at least, most...since there are more sets for AoU), and not limited like SW stormtroopers/DSTs have generally been.

As long as we get a cheap way to mass an army of them, I'll be set. And they have to look amazing too of course. :grin:

As long as we get a cheap way to mass an army of them, I'll be set. And they have to look amazing too of course. :grin:

Battle pack anyone?

Battle pack anyone?

lego really needs to be less limited with BPs. They are ridiculously popular in Star Wars, so much so we now get four battlepacks a year. Surely they must realise they're profitable potential in other themes? It has almost begun to become ridiculous how the heroes have begun to outnumber their far more numerous foes in Lego. I'm not even going to mention the Hobbit or lotr. But now is TLCs chance to actually satisfy their fan base and give us the chance to army build generic figures in themes like Marvel, rather than have us pay extortionate prices on Second Markets like Bricklink and EBay which don't even make any money for the company.

If your listening TLC, GIVE US MORE BATTLEPACKS!

Edited by Dragonlego27

I could go for more Battle Packs. Some Joker goons, Parademons, and Lexcorp bots from DC, Ultron drones and some SHIELD agents from Marvel. Heck, why not one with just 3 or 4 copies of a minifig like Mirror Master or Multiplex that can clone themselves? With all of the goons they try to shove into sets, they might as well go all-out with them.

I could go for more Battle Packs. Some Joker goons, Parademons, and Lexcorp bots from DC, Ultron drones and some SHIELD agents from Marvel. Heck, why not one with just 3 or 4 copies of a minifig like Mirror Master or Multiplex that can clone themselves? With all of the goons they try to shove into sets, they might as well go all-out with them.

Orcs Elves and Dwarves... Lots of Dwarves... :cry_sad: