CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Could that blue helmet be the classic star lord from the Lego Marvel Game? It bears an uncanny resemblance to the blue helmet with the yellow outline.

Could that blue helmet be the classic star lord from the Lego Marvel Game? It bears an uncanny resemblance to the blue helmet with the yellow outline.

I dont think that at all

It is unlikely but considering how popular the guardians are... Anything can happen.

I don't think Star Lord wears a Iron man mask :sceptic:

The pumpkin head does look like it'll be useful. Isn't there a Spider-Man villain that can use that?

The Iron Man helmets look fantastic! The one with the grey bits by the mouth and the two vertical lines, do we know which suit that goes with?

I'd say the blue crystalline helmet is for a different theme (although it looks like something Magneto could've worn if DC killed him off in the '90s lol)

What are the odds that the yellow-orange-ish spiky hair would be for Human Torch? It's probably a long shot, but I can dream.

I don't think Star Lord wears a Iron man mask :sceptic:

He wasn't talking about the Iron Man helmet, he meant the one with the trans-yellow.

I say, it's possible, but I don't persoanlly think it will be.

The pumpkin head does look like it'll be useful. Isn't there a Spider-Man villain that can use that?

Green Goblin can.

What are the odds that the yellow-orange-ish spiky hair would be for Human Torch? It's probably a long shot, but I can dream.

We can all dream Numbuh1Nerd, we can all dream.

I wonder if AoU and Ant-Man are the only Marvel sets we'll be getting, HulkSmash didn't report on anything else. That's a bit strange though. No Spider-Man? No lone X-Men set?

He wasn't talking about the Iron Man helmet, he meant the one with the trans-yellow.

I say, it's possible, but I don't persoanlly think it will be.

Yes I was talking about the trans-yellow helmet. Star Lord has sppeared in Ultimate Spider Man and Avengers Assemble wearing a helmet similar to that one.

Edited by Quicksilver

Yes I was talking about the trans-yellow helmet. Star Lord has sppeared in Ultimate Spider Man and Avengers Assemble wearing a helmet similar to that one.

Yeah, and he really has 2 spikes sticking out of his helmet

Green Goblin can.

Or Jack-o-Lantern? Not really a very famous villain and kinda a Goblin ripoff but hey, maybe?

With all the other movie stuff I doubt we will see spidey for a while let alone a character that isn't up there amongst the A list villains. I doubt that helmet is superheroes relevant looking at all the previous leaked molds they all ended up being CMF stuff.

Pumpkins? To go with the Goblin hat?

Looks to me like the pumpkin is meant to be worn as a helmet. If it is to go with Marvel super heroes then I would guess it is for Jack O'Lantern. Chances are though that the pumpkin helmet is going to be on a CMF.

I wonder if AoU and Ant-Man are the only Marvel sets we'll be getting, HulkSmash didn't report on anything else. That's a bit strange though. No Spider-Man? No lone X-Men set?

I'm pretty sure Marvel is no longer producing anything toy wise that isn't related to something they control on the big and small screen. Marvel didn't release any toys through Hasbro (that holds the action figure licence) for X-Men Days of Future Past and had made a big statement about that before hand. I think the reason we got a lone X-Men set this year was because it was already in the works to be made or the Sentinel and Blackbird had already been designed so they made the set with comic styled characters. But from now on I wouldn't expect to see any Lego sets that aren't somewhat tied to a show or movie made by Disney/Marvel.

That helmet could be for a version of Starhawk ( http://marvel.wikia.com/Starhawk ) but I'm guessing it will show up in CMF or if Ultra Agents gets a second wave and some new villians.

Is that the current Starhawk? I thought that was the version that was in the original Guardians of the Galaxy storyline, the one that was negated when Major Vance Astro(vik) didn't go into space. It was the version of Yondu from that storyline I was hoping for in the wave we got.

hey, can somebody post a photo between hulk and groot ?, I want to see the size diference to have an idea how to hulkbuster might be...

I'm really loving that blue Iron Man Helmet. :wub: It's really exiting to finally get a version of Iron Man that isn't red. (I know we got Iron Patriot and War Machine but you get what I mean)

I'm really loving that blue Iron Man Helmet. :wub: It's really exiting to finally get a version of Iron Man that isn't red. (I know we got Iron Patriot and War Machine but you get what I mean)

Well, then you will be disappointed again, because that's an iron legion unit helmet a fully mechanical autonomous iron man creation, the one ultron crushed during the trailer, I guess we will get at least 2 of them in the avengers tower attack set

It matches the Iron Legion Drones mask, which Ultron sets on the team.

So i imagain itll be Iron Man, Thor and someone(maybe Hawkeye, since he plays a big role in the scene) vs Ultron and the Drone

Im already expecting them in full hero garb, when they a causle in the scene.

When I saw that first Iron Man helmet I thought of this suit of his:

34ru06a.png

But I guess it does seem more likely that it's one of the iron legion drones.

34ru06a.png

Ya to me it didn't look blue it looked black the one in the Age of Ultron Comic which got me really excited!

34ru06a.png

Indeed, there's the picture i was looking for

Yep that guy

About the blue helmet, you do know the drone Ultron crushes his visor is silver instead of gold?

I'm not holding my breath for anymore X-Men sets while Marvel's holding a grudge against Fox. They won't even release the latest X-Jet set to Australian retailers. The only way to get the set here is to buy it online. :sceptic: