Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

That may be one of the coolest figs I've seen in a while.

Definitely separate pieces. There would be no way for the head to attach to the torso unless you remove the helmet. Absolutely loving this minifigure!!

In the preliminary, the Ultra Agents "Tremor" armor was used, which has the helmet attached to the torso, so that was one reason I thought it might be a single-piece element (BrickWarriors' Brute Armor is another good example of that)... looking closer, the highlight that I took to be where the armor curves up into the helmet as a single piece is just curving into a slightly raised collar, perhaps; I can see the bottom edge of the helmet now, and that gives me hope. It'd be kinda silly to give him a perma-helm if you want him armored up, when that's not how he'll generally appear in the show!

Just2good do you have the image of the senate commando and geonosis troopers battle packs if so what do the minifigs look like

Edited by Chookdude

Just2good do you have the image of the senate commando and geonosis troopers battle packs if so what do the minifigs look like

I don't recall if he mentioned those... the Senate Commando pack is supposedly canceled, so he might not have it at all.

Senates are blue and Geonosis are a nice orange/brown color.

Are the Senate Commandos the Clone-Wars type, and are they all the same type (as in, no Captain)?

Edited by Gremer

Are the Senate Commandos the Clone-Wars type, and are they all the same type (as in, no Captain)?

Better question is whether their Clone Wars style or Phantom Menace style.

Are there any of the clones that have flame throwers in the geonosi set

Edited by Chookdude

Lego did a very good job on Inquisitor, some weird chosies tho, but overall fantastic. Thanks for the picture!

Unless they changed drastically from the preliminary pic, no... just regular Phase II style and Kashyyyk-style armor in Geonosis camo deco.

UCS Slave I: Officially revealed for January 1st 2015

retail for US $199.99, CA $229.99, DE 199.99€, UK £169.99 and DK 1699.00 DKK from 1st January 2015.

Wow. I knew the thing was big, but damn. that thing is awesome!

The Inquisitor looks great, but Slave I looks AMAZING!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub_drool: This is gonna be my first UCS set and it will be a great one! January is going to be so expensive for sure! There's Ninjago, Chima, DC, and Star Wars sets, plus Slave I. I'll be getting the smallest UA set too, but man, I need to get a job soon. I'm looking forward to January SW images soon, I loved the Rebels premiere, so I hope to see the rest of the sets soon.

OH MY GOD THAT SLAVE I IS AMAZING!

The cockpit seat rotates between flight and landing modes? The fins rotate automatically! The bottom is far more detailed than anybody could have dreamed...

...and it looks amazingly sturdy, which is a huge improvement over certain other models.

Bravo. I guess I know where I'll be on January 1st, and I've never actually been a Boba Fett fan, but I still want NEED this..

Edited by rollermonkey

Again, thanks for all the support. :classic:

Don't look like Clone Wars style to me; there's a captain and then three that are the same.

Better question is whether their Clone Wars style or Phantom Menace style.

Don't look Clone Wars to me, but I don't know much about Star Wars besides the OT.

No.

Just2good is it storm troopers or clones

For what?

Everything about that set is impressive, particularly the back. If I have the money, I'll definitely aim to get it.

Thank you Just2good. Brilliant lightsaber design on TLG's part. The head mould also looks fantastic along with the torso. I presume he appears in the TIE set.

Thanks for the video of slave 1. Much bigger than I expected. But certainly an accurate design with some great features. The cockpit really stands out to me. Seeing as this Slave I is very large. Could it solve the "Death Star sized. Set" rumour?

Edited by Tariq j

That figure & Slave 1 both looks awesome! Just a shame we have to wait so long for the Slave 1, we can only hope there is a VIP promotion so we can get it before christmas.

Slave 1 looks great and is also a bit bigger than I expected! :) Very well done TLG!

I don't have a Slave 1 so this will fill a huge gap in my collection.