Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Actually that's not Han's face - that one over there is Han, as mentioned by Jedi-Bendu

ujw5qd9.jpg

That makes him a nearly perfect Blade Runner Hurrison Ford

bladerunner11.jpg

The Sith Infiltrator [75096] is likely a retailer/S@H exclusive set because those are never shown at Toy Fairs.

How timely! Thanks for this great news, Sir von Lego. I was just going to buy the MTT (75058) today, mainly for the new Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. However, maybe it's better to buy the Naboo Fighter (75092) and this rumored Sith Infiltrator instead?

Does anyone know someone currently at Toy Fair that could consult with a Lego representative, and ask about the Sith Infiltrator? I'd love to know if the set includes Qui-Gon. Thanks!

It took us 16 years but we finally got Captain Tarpals. Now all we need is Boss Nass but we'll probably have to wait another 16 years before we get him.

Re; The constructor sets - I don't think they look that bad although I'll probably pass (unless there is a boba fett one). I think people forget that kids like Lego as well. I can see plenty of kids playing with them.

I'd like to know if the Shuttle has an interior it looks like the sides might open up but so far no one has posted a picture if there is anything in there

Where did all of Luke's cheekbones go? But these minifigures are impressing me more and more. The Endor crew looks great. Vader with the neckpiece looks awesome.

So glad I never the Droid gunship just for Chewbacca.

Edited by addemlit

Where did all of Luke's cheekbones go? But these minifigures are impressing me more and more. The Endor crew looks great. Vader with the neckpiece looks awesome.

So glad I never the Droid gunship just for Chewbacca.

My thoughts exactly. My BrickLink trigger finger was getting itchy looking at the latest Chewie and Vader, pleased I waited now as I'll be picking up Tydirium and Final Duel. Love that they've based at least one on a character from the film, and just hope they compliment my existing little army.

Edited by markw

http://www.fbtb.net/2015/02/14/toy-fair-2015-lego-star-wars/#more-31557

They've updated the website with videos of the sets along with pictures. Shuttle Tydirum has 2 seats in the cockpit, and 2 seats on one side for the rebel commandos, 1 more seat on the left side of it for Leia as well as some storage for the thermal detonators. I'm currently watching the rest right now. I hope this helps for viewing the sets, and making your decision on what and what not to buy! :wink:

I myself cannot wait until Shuttle Tydirium comes out. I'm just SO happy with it.

I liked the old technic sets, actually. The only one I ever got my hands on was the Battle Droid, it is cool. I can say, the technic ones looked like Lego, these new battle figures are garbage. :sick:

The shuttle looks pretty cool.

I don't see you guys talking over those Constraction/Battle Figures much...

http://photos-d.ak.i...485221243_n.jpg

I think it looks pretty neat :o

WAAY better than the old TECHNIC sets...

Definitively not 30$ awesome. And that is the US price witch is always the cheapest one with UK price.

I could see children wanting this but will the parent be willing to pay 30$ (in the best case) for one action figure?

You can get bionicle that look cooler for less and actually look like Lego.

And if you absolutely want Star Wars you can get real action figure also for less.

I personally don't like them but I can see why other would. The real problem I have with these is the price.

Yep that shuttle is first on the to buy list. Nice play features as well. No idea where I'm going to display it though!

The more I look at Shuttle Tydirium, the more I get in a ROTJ crave mood.

I know right! I'm going to try to watch ROTJ tonight, just to get in the mood even more. Can't wait until these sets come out. I'm going to try to make a review of one of the June sets when they come out.