Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

I still expect Batman to appear in most of next years sets as Lego will want to get their moneys worth for that new cowl mold. As far as $12 sets is concerned the general consenses is the rumoured Black Manta set

Edited by Steph 104th

Expanding on 2015 sets, what are your thoughts on the $12 set that we got absolutely no info on... What do you think it'd be? I would say it's New 52 Batman vs The Joker in one of his suits (exclusive) fighting in the Watchtower with a big monitor and a turret.

I reckon the black manta set.

I still expect Batman to appear in most of next years sets as Lego will want to get their moneys worth for that new cowl mold. As far as $12 sets is concerned the general consenses is the rumoured Black Manta set

The past two waves havent had a thirteen dollar in the winter wave.

Plus i dont think DC is willing to let a set fully bases.kn Aquaman exist, mind you a he is still a joke.of a.superhero in the public eye, due to the 60's.

I mean we cant even get a.fully based GL set.

I just saw the Lego Batman 3 trailer...I hope we're getting this beautiful Brainiac Skull ship

I think the smaller skull spaceship seems more realistic although I wouldn't mind the mothership:

Lego_Batman_3_-_Beyond_Gotham_cover.jpg

I just saw the Lego Batman 3 trailer...I hope we're getting this beautiful Brainiac Skull ship

That is still at the top of my wishlist.

I think the smaller skull spaceship seems more realistic although I wouldn't mind the mothership:

Oh I thought it was the same ship

I think the smaller skull spaceship seems more realistic although I wouldn't mind the mothership

Is that the Orb of Confusion?

I may be over thinking this a bit but does anyone think that this could be the hairpiece for Superman's Dawn of Justice minifig?

post-91684-0-99573800-1408583346_thumb.jpg

I may be over thinking this a bit but does anyone think that this could be the hairpiece for Superman's Dawn of Justice minifig?

Maybe it could be! Nice find.

That looks nice, but where did you see this? I can tell it's a character creation thing. I wonder if that hairpiece is different enough from the Robin/Obi-Wan "parted-hair" to merit its making. It is wavier, and would fit Cavill's Superman better, though. Although, I can tell it's not a bad graphic, and looks like a new hairpiece, so it's very likely.

It's from a LEGO Batman 3 contest (No US entries surprisingly aka we aren't allowed :cry_sad: ) Considering LEGO has limited combos for these figs I doubt it's a new hairpiece. Just zoom in and you can see they had a hard time photoshopping the Superman symbol off. :tongue:

Great find anyways! Good news: this is New 52 Superman (symbol size and recolored belt) so this means one of two things. 1. LEGO is too lazy to make generic figs for the generator and only crop off the curl in the hair for the New 52 Superman graphic 2. This basically confirms New 52 Superman for 2015.

It's from a LEGO Batman 3 contest (No US entries surprisingly aka we aren't allowed :cry_sad: ) Considering LEGO has limited combos for these figs I doubt it's a new hairpiece. Just zoom in and you can see they had a hard time photoshopping the Superman symbol off. :tongue:

Great find anyways! Good news: this is New 52 Superman (symbol size and recolored belt) so this means one of two things. 1. LEGO is too lazy to make generic figs for the generator and only crop off the curl in the hair for the New 52 Superman graphic 2. This basically confirms New 52 Superman for 2015.

I have no doubt that this wave will give us the DC Trinity. In their 52 outfits.

Also i hope he gets a new hairpiece for the film, his hair doesnt have a curl, and the costume is different from MoS.

i dont think DC is willing to let a set fully based on Aquaman exist, mind you a he is still a joke.of a.superhero in the public eye, due to the 60's.

Chum, I got one word for ya: Outrageous!

When did we get pictures from the January 2014 wave? Was it around the NY CC?

When did we get pictures from the January 2014 wave? Was it around the NY CC?

At the end of October, we saw the first final Batcopter picture, and then we saw the Steamroller in November from Walmart.ca. LEGO wasn't at NYCC last year.

The Batcopter came later than that, we got preliminarys on (if I'm correct) Halloween (October 31st) we got official pics two days later

Do you guys think we could see the javelin in the braniac attack set? This and braniacs ufo ship could easily make a $50 set. It looks like martian manhunter is riding it too.

Here's a picture:

Javelin7.png

Edited by amazingbricks

That's be a nice mid-sized set! The Javelin design sadly bores me a bit, but I could get used to it if we got one.

What if that design was made by the same person who left the comment about Brainiac Attacks? This could be their way of getting us a sneak peek

What if that design was made by the same person who left the comment about Brainiac Attacks? This could be their way of getting us a sneak peek

It could possibly be a sneak peek. I had a thought since the set names don't have any hero names in it, that could mean more than one hero in each set? Also i was thinking scuba Batman could possibly be in the black manta set with aqua man.

I made that concept model, and I am not the person who left the rumors on brickset nor have I seen the future sets. The model is based merely on rumors and my own personal speculation. Sorry about that.

Do you guys think we could see the javelin in the braniac attack set? This and braniacs ufo ship could easily make a $50 set. It looks like martian manhunter is riding it too.

Here's a picture:

Based on the piece count I got from the model (473, including several larger pieces) I would say a 50$ price point is a good match. I definitely think we could (will) be getting this in the Brainiac Attack.

It could possibly be a sneak peek. I had a thought since the set names don't have any hero names in it, that could mean more than one hero in each set? Also i was thinking scuba Batman could possibly be in the black manta set with aqua man.

Except Green Lantern had his name on 76025 and Batman did not. I would not rule out the possibility of Batman appearing in the Black Manta set (and just about every other one). Edited by psqidexslizer248