Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

I'm just saying that 76029 could be a 200 $ set because the watchtower ( i hope ) is going to be big! And it would be cool Killer Croc be on the Black Manta set but if Darkseid will be a big fig and Grood will be a big fig also, don't three big figs on one wave would be too good to be truth?

Darkseid in a daily planet set reminds me of Justice League animated Finale. You don't suppose the game might be like marvel superheroes where Doom/loki was the main antagonist then at the end Galactus pops up, could that happen with Braniac and Darkseid?? Just the fact that its rumoured he will get a physical figure blows my mind!!! Really looking forward to this next wave!!!

Edited by legofreak86

Darkseid in a daily planet set reminds me of Justice League animated Finale. You don't suppose the game might be like marvel superheroes where doom was the main antagonist then at the end Galactus pops up, could that happen with Darkseid?? Just the fact that its rumoured he will get a physical figure blows my mind!!! Really looking forward to this next wave!!!

He could always be working with brainiac from the beginning.

To be honest i'd just go for a regular minfigure darkseid as he and superman are almost the same height and you don't want him to look tiny compared to darkseid. They should do what they did for ronan and zod, mould a new helmet piece with a moulded armour maybe like with Azog's figure. Either way. There's no point nor need for a Big Fig darkseid.

Sam892: That would be an interesting twist if he was. Only time will tell.

Well from the rumoured list and what we know: Green Lantern. Sinestro, Space Batman, Superman (new design?), Martian Manhunter, Supergirl, Braniac, Black Manta, Gorilla Grodd, Darkseid.

Figures we could get based on the set names: Batman duh! (new 52), flash, Aqua man (different design?), Killer Croc (manta set maybe?), Joker (how can Lego resist), Cyborg, Wonder Woman (new 52), Lex (possible)

Well from the rumoured list and what we know: Green Lantern. Sinestro, Space Batman, Superman (new design?), Martian Manhunter, Supergirl, Braniac, Black Manta, Gorilla Grodd, Darkseid.

Figures we could get based on the set names: Batman duh! (new 52), flash, Aqua man (different design?), Killer Croc (manta set maybe?), Joker (how can Lego resist), Cyborg, Wonder Woman (new 52), Lex (possible)

I doubt a new Aquaman and Flash, both a 52 based already abd i doubt DC would want anything that didnt. Promote the 52. Every other toy company has to.

And i hope the rerelease power suit Lex, with slight changes, after all he needs the suit to battle Supes.

Croc has the wierd moving jaw animation that i doubt thay TT would do when they couldv'e just done a normal head and animated the mouth on.

Edited by daniel gourhan22

I really hope that we don't get another vehicle. I want some sort of building. DC has so many iconic places.

MAYBE we'll get:

A STAR lab with Flash, Cyborg, and Gorilla Grodd.

A Black Manta submarine with (I hope) a small Atlantis area and Black Manta, Killer Croc, Aquaman, and Batman and maybe some Black Manta henchmen.

A small Daily Planet with Darkseid, Wonder Woman, Batman, and maybe not Superman since he may be in the Brainiac set, but a Lois Lane. (I'm basically thinking of the Daily Bugle set.)

Edited by Ezekiel2517

So this means that my presumption about the 1966 Batmobile was wrong; that doesn't mean I'm upset with the leaked list. My only hope is to get at least one new Batman villain like Killer Croc.

Is it so crazy to hope for a daily planet that is the size of the daily bugle showdown? I mean it's a $50 set with 5 figs. That would be awesome to get the daily planet with darkseid, superman, batman, brainiac, and cyborg!

the daily planet to go with the daily bugle would e great as would a bigger set in space

I would love to see the planet on top of the building!

but if you have a Daily Planet set you can't have it without Jimmy and some sort of phone booth transformation

Darkseid set is based of Justice League: War animation. So it probably is a big set, with bigfig Darkseid, Batman, Supes, WW, Shazam! and Cyborg. Probably one or two will be missing but I really hope to get them all. I didn't write Green Lantern because we'll get him someplace else anyway.

That manta set might be about Aquaman which I really hope it isn't. We already have Aquaman and he's not too good in New 52.

And other one is abour Brainiac (obviously) though we can get Cyborg in this set instead which might make sense.

All in all, I'm pretty confident about the Darkseid set minifig lineup, I hope I end up making the right guesses. :D

but if you have a Daily Planet set you can't have it without Jimmy and some sort of phone booth transformation

Oh and a Clark Kent with a full suit!

Edited by Ezekiel2517

As someone said, I agree that Darkseid deserves a new mold. Not the same gigantic bulky fig that Hulk recieved, but also not just a regular fig. Something larger than a regular fig but not as wide as Hulk would be perfect imo.

Edited by GuntherThePenguin

Darkseid as a Bigfig would be perfect IMO.

As someone said, I agree that Darkseid deserves a new mold. Not the same gigantic bulky fig that Hulk recieved, but also not just a regular fig. Something larger than a regular fig but not as wide as Hulk would be perfect imo.

are you saying you want one like those tmnt villains?

All of these set rumours has made me completely forget we're getting a Plastic Man figure with the release of Lego Batman 3. Anyone know whether there are any plans for this figure to be released in the UK?

All of these set rumours has made me completely forget we're getting a Plastic Man figure with the release of Lego Batman 3. Anyone know whether there are any plans for this figure to be released in the UK?

There's no offical word where in the UK it will be available, but it will most likely be Amazon or GAME.

Plastic Man? I'm pretty sure he will be released here. The UK has had all the other exclusive figs that come with games AFAIK.

I wasn't too sure how it worked with us getting figures over here what with The Lego Movie being released over here without the Vitrivius Minifigure that the US received.