Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

I know we will probably never see it but, I would love a Ventriloquist with a Scarface nano figure. Someday when I rule the world…..

When you eventually (inevitably?) take over, please don't forget about Lego Raven, ok? :grin:

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I'm super bummed, because I was waiting until I could afford the Gorilla Grodd set to buy it, since I bought the Javelin first, and now my local Wal-Mart has replaced it with the new Avengers sets. Major bummer.

That makes sense, but since this theme has a lot of material and a lot of time, it's likely we'll get a complete Batfamily one day. I still want to see Mad Hatter, Clayface, and Killer Moth, though.

I know we will probably never see it but, I would love a Ventriloquist with a Scarface nano figure. Someday when I rule the world…..

Those would be perfect! I could honestly go for one more full wave of Batman-centric sets (maybe with characters like Red Hood or Black Canary thrown in, that would make sense in Gotham) to round off our collection of Bat-villains. One nice wave with Clayface, Mad Hatter, the Ventriloquist, Killer Moth, and another Scarecrow and Catwoman. Maybe even some kind of movie theater set with Clayface and Joker, like the ending of <spoiler>Arkham City</spoiler>, and then a nice little $20 tea party with Mad Hatter and some bunny-goons, Batman and Catwoman stopping one of the Ventriloquist's heists, and then some kind of lab or even another biplane for Scarecrow with Batman and Batwing hopefully, but realistically Blue Beetle or Raven.

A Hatter Henchman would be a good excuse to reuse the bunny mask mold... Ever since the club magazines that showed him, I've wanted a Ventriloquist with Scarface microfig. And since both Alfred and Arnold Wesker could reuse the bald cap mold, I don't see why LEGO wouldn't take that opportunity.

Edited by 8BrickMario

<- I finally got around to it. :excited:

I'm super bummed, because I was waiting until I could afford the Gorilla Grodd set to buy it, since I bought the Javelin first, and now my local Wal-Mart has replaced it with the new Avengers sets. Major bummer.

Those would be perfect! I could honestly go for one more full wave of Batman-centric sets (maybe with characters like Red Hood or Black Canary thrown in, that would make sense in Gotham) to round off our collection of Bat-villains. One nice wave with Clayface, Mad Hatter, the Ventriloquist, Killer Moth, and another Scarecrow and Catwoman. Maybe even some kind of movie theater set with Clayface and Joker, like the ending of <spoiler>Arkham City</spoiler>, and then a nice little $20 tea party with Mad Hatter and some bunny-goons, Batman and Catwoman stopping one of the Ventriloquist's heists, and then some kind of lab or even another biplane for Scarecrow with Batman and Batwing hopefully, but realistically Blue Beetle or Raven.

What about Ra's Al Ghul? I would love to get those characters + Killer Croc and Firefly, but Ra's just seems too huge a villain to ignore this long. (Bonus points for mentioning Raven btw :thumbup::excited:)

A Hatter Henchman would be a good excuse to reuse the bunny mask mold...

:laugh: Yes!

Yes. There was 7885: Robin's scuba jet: Attack of the penguin from 2008 which only included the Penguin, Robin, and penguin minions.

Thanks, nice to know it was possible in his own line.

What about Ra's Al Ghul? I would love to get those characters + Killer Croc and Firefly, but Ra's just seems too huge a villain to ignore this long. (Bonus points for mentioning Raven btw :thumbup::excited:)

Ra's just doesn't seem as fun to me, and I really didn't have any ideas for him. I kinda doubt Lego would make so many new figures, anyway, and he's not quite worth the spot to me. Not to mention, Ra's would almost require a locale-based set, and it's wishful thinking that we'd even get two of those in one wave.

I imagine they'll find some way to make him, though. He's an important foe of Batman. I expect a new Scarecrow or Catwoman will happen before Ra's, though.

Next person to mention a Raven minifigure gets some particularly sharp Lego pieces sewn into the foot of their socks!

Or just send the Goblin CMF to their house so it can do it itself!

But that's the problem, isn't it? With no news, it's hard to find something else to discuss besides Raven or how awful the new Harley minifigure is without hair. Right now, there's nothing about the sets themselves to discuss.

Next person to mention a Raven minifigure gets some particularly sharp Lego pieces sewn into the foot of their socks!

RAVEN RAVEN RAVEN RAVEN!!!!

Alright, now I would like a hood (because they don't come in purple any color will do but it would be appreciated if you could paint it purple) a black head preferably unprinted, purple or white legs with a black hip piece all preferable unprinted, a black preferably unprinted torso piece with black arms and white hands, and a purple cape (not the pointy kind, just the regular ones). If you could include a set of paints including the colors purple, white, and black as well a sheet of sticker paper, I would willing repeat Raven's name again for you. :tongue:

I can see it now: Batman vs the Ra's-mobile :laugh:

Featuring Raven! (I want the CMF Goblin!)

Wow, seriously the Ra's-mobile? I guess this would be just another set worth it only for the figures (especially Raven).

*Waits patiently for John Stewart GL and Hawkgirl.* I think we're going to be getting a lot more figs before Raven. I could see them doing Wonder Girl before Raven. I really hope LEGO does some comic based stuff as the Marvel theme does so well. Since the DCCU is just now getting on board the train. (VERY late however. They wasted a lot of time between 2013-2016...) I hope this opens an opportunity to get some CW sets. I'd really enjoy those. If not I'd probably be even more welcoming to comic sets. Hopefully more diverse than JL. But that's just hoping Batman and Superman won't occupy each set one way or another. :tongue:

*Waits patiently for John Stewart GL and Hawkgirl.* I think we're going to be getting a lot more figs before Raven. I could see them doing Wonder Girl before Raven. I really hope LEGO does some comic based stuff as the Marvel theme does so well. Since the DCCU is just now getting on board the train. (VERY late however. They wasted a lot of time between 2013-2016...) I hope this opens an opportunity to get some CW sets. I'd really enjoy those. If not I'd probably be even more welcoming to comic sets. Hopefully more diverse than JL. But that's just hoping Batman and Superman won't occupy each set one way or another. :tongue:

I'm think Raven will actually be one of the next, if not the next, figures Lego will give us. Teen Titans Go is currently the only DC show on television for kids (Lego's target audience I guess?) and we just got the other four main cast members from that show in sets this year, two of which were in their Go outfits. Plus, Teen Titans Go is fairing well with kids, and is even being picked up for a third season. I really wouldn't be surprised if we got a set based directly on Teen Titans Go next year.

I would love to get Jon Stewart, Hawkgirl, and Wondergirl as well, but I don 't see it happening as they haven't had really any exposure with kids lately (why did they have to cancel JLU and YJ, WHY :cry3:). With CW sets (which I don't care to get), kids just don't watch those shows and they just aren't as popular as the movies will likely be.

If the movies end up working out and some of DC's heroes besides Batman and Superman become popular, I have no doubt we'll see them in sets without the big two.

Fukc raven...

*oh2* YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!! :damn::tongue:

Wow, seriously the Ra's-mobile? I guess this would be just another set worth it only for the figures (especially Raven).

Only way I could see Ra's work now that the Wayne Manor set got axed is if he's in a $20 with Batman, a helicopter for Ra's and Alfred as a hostage as well as a League of Assassins ninja.

I'm think Raven will actually be one of the next, if not the next, figures Lego will give us. Teen Titans Go is currently the only DC show on television for kids (Lego's target audience I guess?) and we just got the other four main cast members from that show in sets this year, two of which were in their Go outfits. Plus, Teen Titans Go is fairing well with kids, and is even being picked up for a third season. I really wouldn't be surprised if we got a set based directly on Teen Titans Go next year.

I just as easily could see us not getting her for a long time unfortunately. Lego does not have a good track record for completing our superhero teams. It took us what, three years to get Green Lantern, and he's a far more well known important character--plus during that time he too had a show on. Marvel has yet to get a White Tiger minifigure for their Ultimate Spider-Man team, and all expectations point to that female figure never showing up.

I wouldn't expect Raven to show up in the next way, let alone for years actually. Unfortunately she does seem ripe for a SDCC figure.

Personally I like Marvel movies more than DCU based ones but when it comes to comics I tend to prefer DC over Marvel. Sadly I haven't the time to read a lot of comics from both universes (so I may not have all the elements to properly judge both). Too many hobbies and too few moments of free time. I have to see the iPad apps helps a lot. You bring your comics with you and you when you have few minutes you can read them whenever you are :wink:

Anyway, back on Lego: I'd welcome any Super Heroes set they will release and I too hope Batman and Superman won't monopolize each set.

I'm seriously "risking" to have a "Batman Clone Army" lol :classic:

oh my good gracious :wacko:

how dare! :cry_sad:

My thoughts exactly. http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10000000/Raven-Crying-raven-and-robin-10040435-480-360.jpg

Only way I could see Ra's work now that the Wayne Manor set got axed is if he's in a $20 with Batman, a helicopter for Ra's and Alfred as a hostage as well as a League of Assassins ninja.

Or, what about a $10ish set with Ras and the pit and some other stuff?

I just as easily could see us not getting her for a long time unfortunately. Lego does not have a good track record for completing our superhero teams. It took us what, three years to get Green Lantern, and he's a far more well known important character--plus during that time he too had a show on. Marvel has yet to get a White Tiger minifigure for their Ultimate Spider-Man team, and all expectations point to that female figure never showing up.

I wouldn't expect Raven to show up in the next way, let alone for years actually. Unfortunately she does seem ripe for a SDCC figure.

True, but I like to think Lego is getting better. Plus, that Green Lantern show got axed after 1 season and he just had a bad movie, so I'm sure that didn't help DC's faith in him.

On twitter, people were literally screaming for Raven to be in LB3; I'm thinking that might have told Lego something about how popular of a character she is.

Nope...

*snip*

Wait what?

Edit: Oh, I get it, the fishing pole picture is supposed to mean "got ya", meaning this:

Fukc raven...

was only a joke.

I do think that maybe we should take some time off, because the Raven discussion is becoming incredibly tedious.

Edited by 8BrickMario

I do think that maybe we should take some time off, because the Raven discussion is becoming incredibly tedious.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with this. I think we shouldn't resume this discussion when we have something to go on; I don't think I will make it that long, but I'll try.