Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS!?!?!?!?

Batman vs. Superman Set Leak?

I GOT SO EXICTED but its fake. The comments make a good point. Its the Speed Champion set with the TrU bat signal. :(

That looks similar the smallest MoS set, from what I can see. That's still really exciting, though!

EDIT: Confirmed fake.

Edited by 8BrickMario

come to think of it, it actually does look similar to that smaller MoS set. i hope that this isnt fake though. that would be cool if we were to get 2016 dc set pictures already but it seems too good to be true.

How much does this minifigure cube thing cost? Sorry if it was already mentioned. My phone was destroyed and I decided to check the forums today on my computer.

It's $15, but it's not currently in Canada.

Edited by TheLegoExperience

LOL i didnt even read the comments.

$15 for the entire cube? i read that it was $60 CA.

will it come to canada?

Who knows. LEGO has been known to make it appear in US first, and then its released everywhere else. The other half of the time, it stays in the US.

Prices for it on Ebay and BL, but it should calm down after a week or two.

Edited by TheLegoExperience

I hope that cube shows up here in Canada, the TRU up here did get the Rocket Raccoon and Robin Redbird Cycle polybags first so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Target will bring them here.

A Target near me still has quite a few (probably around 20-25 out) of these Minifigure Gift sets but most of the Superboys I checked did have that printing error on the right arm. Fortunately I was able to pick up one that had very good printing for myself. It looks like the ink traveled down the crease in the plastic to form the error. I wouldn't call it a misprint but it does stick out like a sore thumb and it definitely looks worse on some than on others.

It is two different colors of plastic joined in a mold. They created this mold for the Simpsons CMF line but have used it for the last two CMF lines as well.

It is similar to the two toned spears. The silver tip is not printed... it is literally a separate color of plastic that is injected at the same time.

My Superboy set (with others) arrived early! I'm very relieved that the printing is perfect. I'm kinda dissapointed that it's clearly made in China but I'll take what I can get.

So they just revealed a Suicide Squad DLC for Lego Batman 3, but of course left out the Suicide, so it's called "The Squad". Maybe that's the route they would take in a set based on Suicide Squad?

I really hope they don't use "The Squad" if they do come out with Suicide Squad stuff. Task Force X sounds way cooler.

So they just revealed a Suicide Squad DLC for Lego Batman 3, but of course left out the Suicide, so it's called "The Squad". Maybe that's the route they would take in a set based on Suicide Squad?

Surprised they didn't use Task Force X for the name like they do on Arrow and if I remember correctly on the Justice League Unlimited series. Any screen shots of The Squad?

I still think that hair would go on a Kid Flash.

I want the lb3 booster gold hair to be released!

Surprised they didn't use Task Force X for the name like they do on Arrow and if I remember correctly on the Justice League Unlimited series. Any screen shots of The Squad?

http://kotaku.com/suicide-squad-comes-to-lego-batman-3-without-the-suic-1666677852

I still think that hair would go on a Kid Flash.

I want the lb3 booster gold hair to be released!

But its the wrong color for Kid Flash. He has brownish/reddish hair, not yellowish hair.