Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

fat and old, like from the Batman returns movie where he rides a horse for no reason. Uh, what a joke of an animated movie.

No reason? There was an EMP and he had to get from Wayne Manor, a few miles out of the city, into Gotham. Well the cars wont work now with that happening...

What if they pulled an Iron Man 3 and had a little Lex Luthor cart with a flamethrower or something equally absurd?

Then we'd all have a good laugh, a good cry, or both.

Hopefully Lex Luthor and Wonder Woman have different face printing. I just can't have those frigging faces yet again.

Superman and Batman both appear to have the same faces, I don't see why Lex Luthor and Wonder Woman would be any different.

Superman and Batman both appear to have the same faces, I don't see why Lex Luthor and Wonder Woman would be any different.

Because its a movie and the actors look somewhat different than the comic book versions of the characters. For example: Aquaman. Also, Lex is way younger and Wonder Woman's comic face just wouldn't fit for a movie fig.

No reason? There was an EMP and he had to get from Wayne Manor, a few miles out of the city, into Gotham. Well the cars wont work now with that happening...

Maybe "no reason" wasn't the best of words, I just didn't like the movie at all, the concept imo was bogus.

What if they pulled an Iron Man 3 and had a little Lex Luthor cart with a flamethrower or something equally absurd?

Batmobile vs. Lex Luthor's Monster Truck!

Hopefully Lex Luthor and Wonder Woman have different face printing. I just can't have those frigging faces yet again.

Yeah, I think Lex especially needs a new face. Something less chiseled, y'know? They could probably get away with just using an elf head from LotR, really. The Wonder Woman head could probably pass, but it wouldn't hurt to do a new one. I think if anybody we know of in this movie needs new heads, though, it's Batman and Lex. Although, the action figure and all the other toys they've shown for the movie so far don't show any stubble or even Affleck's iconic chin (what a strange series of words..) so maybe it's accurate after all.

Speaking of those new toys, of the 8 images we got today, only one featured Wonder Woman and of course it was a literal Barbie doll. This brings me fear for what's to come on Lego's end, especially with the minidoll talk. Although apparently Batman and Superman are getting Barbies for the film, too.

I know this thread isn't really for speculation, but the fact that the Batmobile is in such a cheap set has got me wondering how many sets we'll get and what's in them. I personally picture a $12 set with Supes and armored Batman with a set piece or small vehicle, and a Lexcorp building (The set pics didn't have a skyscraper, just a small 1-2 story building) with whoever the "new threat" is; Supes; Bats; Luthor; Wonder Woman; and maybe Aquaman in a fish tank.

As for the others, I'm stumped. We'll probably get a Bat-wing, but that only makes 4 sets. I can't fathom what the others would be, besides a possible Batcave (hopefully with Alfred and a Jason Todd suit).

I know this thread isn't really for speculation, but the fact that the Batmobile is in such a cheap set has got me wondering how many sets we'll get and what's in them. I personally picture a $12 set with Supes and armored Batman with a set piece or small vehicle, and a Lexcorp building (The set pics didn't have a skyscraper, just a small 1-2 story building) with whoever the "new threat" is; Supes; Bats; Luthor; Wonder Woman; and maybe Aquaman in a fish tank.

As for the others, I'm stumped. We'll probably get a Bat-wing, but that only makes 4 sets. I can't fathom what the others would be, besides a possible Batcave (hopefully with Alfred and a Jason Todd suit).

We still know so little about the film, we have no idea what this "new threat" is, no idea of all the locations this film might take place, no idea of what scenes there will be in the film apart from the obvious showdown. I mean that early teaser trailer showed barely anything just like the MOS teaser trailer. I don't know how many BVS sets they will make but I'd guess at least 3 or 4, at most 6.

^ Lets just combine the two topics and call it 'DC Super Heroes Rumors & Discussions' :wink:.

It's actually about time to close the 2015 threads and move all discussion to the 2016 ones. We traditionally make the transition right after SDCC.

I know Lego did the best possible job that they could, but this batmobile looks just horrible. In fact it looks like a dune buggy.

^ Lets just combine the two topics and call it 'DC Super Heroes Rumors & Discussions' :wink:.

Thats a bad idea. at some point you don't want people to start talking alot about sets released eyars ago while you are in the mdidle of tlaking about the hot new stuff.

^ I don't think that's a big problem now is it where as count the number od post about the same thing in the two topics.

It's actually about time to close the 2015 threads and move all discussion to the 2016 ones. We traditionally make the transition right after SDCC.

I think there's still at least a tiny bit of merit to this topic, for example we've yet to see anyone say they won the Batpod, right? Or are winners not being announced till later/ have I just missed it? (Apologies, I'm somewhat recently out of surgery so haven't been keeping 100% up to date with what's going on)

I thought it was august that we would find out who won but not sure where I read that.

^ Yep there are still things to talk about for sure in both topics just dont like have 4 main topics for super heroes open at the same time.

ru·mor

ˈro͞omər/

noun

noun: rumour; plural noun: rumours; noun: rumor; plural noun: rumors

1. a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.

"they were discussing the rumors of a new sets"

This is a thread for rumors. So I am going to politely remind everyone...

Not wishlists...Not for Minimodding...Not for shooting down information that has yet to be confirmed...Not arguments; who here again actually works for LEGO?

So, if anyone would like to add news, or rumors that they can confirm with a source, by all means, feel free to post them. However, if this thread continues on it's current path...Eurobricks might be short a few members real quick.

Cool?

Super!

One last time, 4+ people "taking a break" for speaking their minds. This person has way too much power and needs to be put in his or her place. I understand moderators have their duties, but if you could please not sound so condescending to a forum of adults and just give us a guiding hand rather than an ill written, rude letter. I am not here to start problems, but I can't stand unjustness to any person.

Cool?

Super!

Edited by Legocity2713

One last time, 4+ people "taking a break" for speaking their minds. This person has way too much power and needs to be put in his or her place. I understand moderators have their duties, but if you could please not sound so condescending to a forum of adults and just give us a guiding hand rather than an ill written, rude letter. I am not here to start problems, but I can't stand unjustness to any person.

Cool?

Super!

If you find someone condescending, it is rarely becoming to repeat their behavior.

We are asking people to think before they post. Period. It's not too much to ask, in my view. We have a bloated forum here gaining more members all the time due to the LEGO Group's continued acquisition of licenses. Our moderators work hard and volunteer their time. This forum has become difficult to moderate. Please help us out and don't give the staff a hard time as we try to make this forum easier to follow for new members, old members and staff.

"Bloated forum," you make it sound as if the gathering of members is a bad thing.

While a warning was necessary in these popular forums, I just believe that it could have been said a bit nicer and not like Eurobricks moderators are the second coming of Christ.

"Bloated forum," you make it sound as if the gathering of members is a bad thing.

It's great to have members but we need to be able to read the forums and they are becoming un-readable so our job is to help guide the behavior of our members to more conducive posting habits.

While a warning was necessary in these popular forums, I just believe that it could have been said a bit nicer and not like Eurobricks moderators are the second coming of Christ.

Your hyperbole is so crazy the whole Universe just exploded.