Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Really hyped about these sets. My only gripes would be with no Red Robin and the lack of hair for Harley and helmet for Deathstroke. Still happy about getting a Deathstroke figure and the lack of helmet can be fixed with a custom.

Edited by CobaltMoon98

I Loooooove the Robin from the Deathstroke set, and the build doesn't look too bad either so ill defiantly be getting it,

I'm still not sold on Jokerland though, has nice figs and features but further than that, its, eh.

Harley's eyes are weird... I'm loving Beast Boy and Starfire though. Granted I'm wondering how many more times Lego is going to make me buy that same Poison Ivy. Re-using Penguin is fine in my book since that variation only appeared in one super expensive set before.

The rides look pretty awesome and I can't wait to get a hold of that set. I'm bummed out they didn't bother to include Raven.

So is it not included in the pursuit? Has anyone seen pictures of pursuit Batman?

Best quality and quantity of pictures I found are here http://www.fbtb.net/

And to answer your question Batman only has grey legs in the Harbor Pursuit, no boots.

These are both a vast improvement over the prelims (let's take a note of that and try not to freak out next time we see blurry pictures of unfinished box art).

It's really great to see new variants of Robin. I really like how they did both New 52 and Teen Titans versions for these sets. Batman has boots and that's awesome. Beast Boy and Starfire also look great but really? A snake? That's a cop out but whatevs. I'm not too bummed about Penguin because I don't have that variant of him and it sucks Harley doesn't get the new hair piece but that was expected from make. I still want the old version so I guess I'll just Bricklink it or something. Joker and Ivy=boooooo.

The Batmobile looks kinda small but that's probably because the park looks so big. Hope it has the sliding function like in the movie. The rides look like a lot of fun. I really dig the colors and it's a nice change from the "I only work in black" Batman sets.

The Batboat looks really great. I think the $40 sets look best when 90% of the build goes into one vehicle and not split up among two. Deathstroke doesn't have a helmet but the printing doesn't look too bad on his head. He works and will look great fighting the Titans. Plus dual-colored legs is always a plus.

Does anyone know when these sets will be released?? I NEED those new Robins!!!

Sources are saying August.

Starfire has arm printing similar to the one from Lego Batman 3. It does not go all the way around but still good that they at least added it.

Pretty impressed with the whole line up, honestly. The figs are great, I don't own an Ivy fig yet, so the reuse is okay by me. Love the new Robins, the New 52 print is awesome! Strange that Harley has her cowl, given that the costume looks to be New 52, as does the face print. Excited about Deathstroke(Oky, theres an idea for your light/dark series-Slade/Wade Wilson)

Gosh Harley's new eyes looks quite weird to me. I wonder why they didn't give her flesh colored arms and leg printing. I doubt she would cover herself with makeup like that. Disappointed about Poison Ivy and Penguin but oh well. Maybe I will wait for these sets to go on sale before I buy them. I like that we are getting quite a few flesh colored minifigs from other waves in this set though!

It's not makeup. Harley's skin was bleached in the New 52, thanks to Joker. Her eyes do match the source material she's (99 percent) based on.

I'm glad about the new dual-plastic legs. LEGO's certainly taking advantage of it; several minifigures in Series 14 have them as well.

does anyone know which Robins these sets are supposed to have? Looks like batboat damian, funhouse Dick?

Edited by smkaemp