Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

So amazon officially has the new sets n sale...

A bit dubious... Want my lego points!

I sent an email to lego yesterday asking when the DC sets would be out in the UK (I quoted the green lantern and gorilla grodd sets as examples); I have received a reply saying that the sets are not going to be sold in the UK; is this an error or does someone know anything about this?

Sure it's just an error - may be we don't see them till later in the year or something - German catalogue had them listed as March or April I think - hopefully this is wrong and uk get them tomorrow!

Wait like Lego s@h too? Edit: its not out on Lego s@h.

Yet

No in the stores! And the capes suck I personally hate them!

Look at my Flickr for my haul today!

Edited by MODOCTORDOOM

Fabric is cool, but it makes them look like scarfs around their face... it's annoying.

Look at my Flickr for my haul today!

I live nowhere near a Lego store. I'm ordering online.

Edited by Mr_KnowItAll_JD23

Well, the 4 non-exclusive sets are on the TRU website, so I'll be getting the Grodd and the Green Lantern set (And hopefully I can find the Brainiac one at my Target). And some of the figures are on BL, but after adding all the people from the Darkseid set, it was $70! I'll wait a bit so the prices can go down....

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but on the back cover of the Bizarro League DVD, Giganta is featured pretty heavily. Makes me wonder if they have something planned for her...?

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but on the back cover of the Bizarro League DVD, Giganta is featured pretty heavily. Makes me wonder if they have something planned for her...?

A set with her, and also getting Guy Gardner and Bizarro? We can dream, but I think there isn't any other sets coming out this year.

A set with her, and also getting Guy Gardner and Bizarro? We can dream, but I think there isn't any other sets coming out this year.

There could be other summer sets that nobody knows about yet.

Hope the new sets aren't too late in the Uk. Maybe it'll be later in the day or tomorrow when they come up on lego shop for over here. Star wars sets are also MIA on Uk shop at home surprisingly. Odd that.

Yeah but they say for dispatch in 3-5 weeks which probably means they are still waiting from stock from lego. Good to see the prices though, not too bad, gorilla grodd seems a bit pricey considering the USD price is 39.99, Javelin is good though price wise.

Lego store in Liverpool has everything in. Waiting for Monday to pick most of it up thanks to the double VIP points.

Lego store in Liverpool has everything in. Waiting for Monday to pick most of it up thanks to the double VIP points.

There's double points on Monday?

I think it's for those that bought stuff on the VIP event around Black Friday

Even the DC sets?

Yeah.., I only picked up the GL set this morning but Grodd, Javelin, Brainiac and Black Manta sets were all there.

Yeah.., I only picked up the GL set this morning but Grodd, Javelin, Brainiac and Black Manta sets were all there.

That's great then, hopefully they'll be up on the store later then; that email from lego i had must have been an error.

If only Colchester had a Lego store nearby. I guess i'll wait for shop@home. Maybe Smyths up at tollgate might have the new sets soon as they had the marvel and Dc sets instore last year before Lego released them online.

If only Colchester had a Lego store nearby. I guess i'll wait for shop@home. Maybe Smyths up at tollgate might have the new sets soon as they had the marvel and Dc sets instore last year before Lego released them online.

I'm gonna have to journey into Manchester, and hope they have them in.