Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

I don't think that the Brickset user said the Javelin was in the Brainiac set. I think that was something we speculated when we saw the video game model of the Javelin and realized it could be an official design. Of course I could be wrong though.

Yeah, the only info she provided was the name, set number, and minifigures.

No she gave us 76029 not the new number 76041.

Maybe that ship is the Batspaceship???

She corrected herself a day later.

oh well if shes telling the truth I'm glad we're getting the Brainiac ship and him himself

So no Bat-ship? :'(

Ah well, guess I've got my SHIPtember idea!

I don't think that the Brickset user said the Javelin was in the Brainiac set. I think that was something we speculated when we saw the video game model of the Javelin and realized it could be an official design. Of course I could be wrong though.

That's correct. The Brickset user never said anything about the Javelin being in the Brainiac Attack set. I think the confusion came about when Hulk Smash reported that Brianiac was in the Darkseid set, but he has since retracted that statement.

Wow these sets are shaping up pretty well! between this and the return of pirates it could be an expensive year! one question, what is the key difference between MR. Freeze and Captain Cold?

Wow these sets are shaping up pretty well! between this and the return of pirates it could be an expensive year! one question, what is the key difference between MR. Freeze and Captain Cold?

Not. Much.

Not. Much.

Hahahhahha, exactly they are the same power wise, different backstroy and motivation wise.

When i first got into Flash, i thought Cold was a crappy Freeze knockoff:)

I think the main difference is that Cold doesn't require a sub zero suit to stay alive.

Yes, and his backstory too. He wad a criminal caught by the Flash, swore revenge and. creates to gun nhich can sliw Flash dow.

Well in the New 52, Captain Cold can throw ice from his hands. I like Flash's villains, they're kinda silly, like Flash. But yeah, there are a lot of ice villains in DC.

Did anybody see that Robot Chicken DC special with that skit where all the ice villains trying to rob a museum?

Also the Justice League episode where Flash's villains team-up?

Sorry, kinda off-topic.

Edited by Ezekiel2517

I know we still haven't even seen the pictures for the first wave of sets which I know we're all very excited about, but does anyone have a brief idea of what the rest of the year will entail for DC? Mainly, will we have another wave similar to this extraordinary one that is based on JLA, or something else for the remainder of 2015?

Also the Justice League episode where Flash's villains team-up?

Sorry, kinda off-topic.

"Oh, I totally forgot about him."

"You and America, buddy." XD

Seriously though, Captain Cold minifigure, now that sounds cool.

Edited by Jared

Killer Frost, Captain Cold, Mr. Freeze...there needs to be a "Cold-Hearted Society of Villains" for them.

Freeze is distinctive due to his tragic backstory and his handicapping body temperature. Cold is a guy with ice tech. Still, it would be great to see that CMF Eskimo parka in light blue.

So basically in this wave we are getting all the justice league members in their new 52 outfits , and we get most of their rogues except Wonder Woman and cyborg. You can always use a Greek minifig as ares for ww enemy. I also went to my local lego store and asked them when do we get pictures for the new sets, and they said in the end of September, so yay!

Hey everybody, I actually just made a eurobricks account, because I wanted to join this discussion so badly. So I'm just getting used to it. Anyway, remember in the 2013 wave (with aquaman and arkham) when they released the new cowl design for batman, and they started selling the previous sets from 2012 with the new cowl as well. I have two questions. 1. Are they going to be changing the cowl this wave. 2. If so, do you think they will sell old sets with the new cowl? Thanks guys!

So basically in this wave we are getting all the justice league members in their new 52 outfits , and we get most of their rogues except Wonder Woman and cyborg. You can always use a Greek minifig as ares for ww enemy. I also went to my local lego store and asked them when do we get pictures for the new sets, and they said in the end of September, so yay!

The pictures would be prelims or official??

They better be official pictures, but that's good to hear.

Killer Frost, Captain Cold, Mr. Freeze...there needs to be a "Cold-Hearted Society of Villains" for them.

Freeze is distinctive due to his tragic backstory and his handicapping body temperature. Cold is a guy with ice tech. Still, it would be great to see that CMF Eskimo parka in light blue.

I have no doubt the villains are New 52 based, GG and Manta are in LB3. So ithink they will be real. And Sinestro is 52 based as well.

So 52 based CC will have a white hood from Taskmaster

Yes but Captain Cold just looks bad

Most of the 52 designs are horrible, but we will get them due to DC's wants.