xf45c7r2

Pacific Rim Gipsy Danger LDD Wip

Here Again, now in a just scale to a Jaeger or kaiju, current stated as work in progress, suggestions are totally welcome 10410431_808219822524673_4542698410858849548_n.jpg

Conn-pod with a trophy to comparison .

1554610_808220235857965_7996553826354002185_n.jpg

if could you suggest some idea to the around neck armour :head_back:...

you have to bulk it up, those conections from head to body , are to thin and not how it looks, maybe no neck and just a direct mount

looking a this pic,, the back has a reverse shovel type covering that goes over the head and monts to the back,, thats an improvment you need

pacific-rim-statue-sideshow-collectible-gypsy-danger.jpg

and theres not a lot of red on the face,, maybe get rid of that, and just drop the neck right in to the body,, the arms look great

cdx-neca-gypsydanger-bd-08.jpg

Just rewatched the mvie yesterday, and your MOC looks great so far, maybe the blue isn't the most accurate color for it, but it looks good, The neck is not so visible, so you should cover it and make it bulkier as turbo1013 said, looking forward to this MOC, keep up the great work! :classic:

Just rewatched the mvie yesterday, and your MOC looks great so far, maybe the blue isn't the most accurate color for it, but it looks good, The neck is not so visible, so you should cover it and make it bulkier as turbo1013 said, looking forward to this MOC, keep up the great work! :classic:

about the color, what i should put here?

you have to bulk it up, those conections from head to body , are to thin and not how it looks, maybe no neck and just a direct mount

looking a this pic,, the back has a reverse shovel type covering that goes over the head and monts to the back,, thats an improvment you need

pacific-rim-statue-sideshow-collectible-gypsy-danger.jpg

and theres not a lot of red on the face,, maybe get rid of that, and just drop the neck right in to the body,, the arms look great

cdx-neca-gypsydanger-bd-08.jpg

Thank you for the suggestions about the body, i'm applying some techniques that you said, soon it will be showed here.

good,you should cover it and make it bulkier as turbo1013 said, looking forward to this MOC, keep up the great work!thanks48.gif

Edited by jimcaseaves

I think the blue looks great, but i don't how much want to make it accurate in terms of the color scheme, I think sand blue would look more accurate or gunmetal grey for the other version.

10451709_810548012291854_3647187034918546270_n.jpg I Believe that now it's ok at colors. the chest and around neck armor was realy hard to build, and about the shoulders, they are able to be moved to outside or inside like the last photo suggests. Edited by xf45c7r2

The color change definetely mad it better, It looks more awesome than I imagined, can't wait to see your progress!

Gypsy is coming along very nicely! It's very well proportioned! Excellent color choice, too.

The color change definetely mad it better, It looks more awesome than I imagined, can't wait to see your progress!

Gypsy is coming along very nicely! It's very well proportioned! Excellent color choice, too.

Thank you for rate and encourage :grin: and here goes one image of the progress,10366114_811344462212209_6794390696956317293_n.jpg I'm first building the back to put the "refrigerators" , but my mind is locking and can't think in one solution to the "shovel" at the top.

looks awesome the neck area looks way better,, for shovel look,, just start with a flat back up to where you can still get head movement then build out to the sides, and curve in, like 2x10 flats maybe , im sure you figure it out, its super bad now, the arms are breath takeing,

im missing what you changed last,

The cooling tubes and that grey tubes in the chest (next the cooling tubes) and also added the ring over the grey ball joint Edited by xf45c7r2