The Joker1

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Video Game Discussion)

I don't remember where I heard this, but I think the JLA and Legion of Doom are said to team up at some point? Not sure.

I thought when the first trailer for the game came out they said that they'd combine forces to defend the world from Brainiac. It would make sense, seeing as that's what happened in the Marvel game and if they do bring in Darkseid at the end, the last episode of JLU had the LoD and JLA go against him together.

I was thinking the same thing too, like maybe Brainiac enlists Darkseid to help in conquer the Earth!

The information about them teaming up was in multiple interviews

Wow. Don't those scenes look rather spoilerish, though? I'd think they would want to save them for the game experience. Nice to see Atrocitus and a Star Sapphire. I didn't recognize the lady with the cornrows. though.

The plot looks really good. I'm hoping it ends up becoming a DTV movie like the last one did. I mean the story seems very cinematic.

I can only identify a Star Sapphire and Atrocitus. I don't know for sure who the Green and Yellow Lantern characters are, and the woman with the staff...?

I can only identify a Star Sapphire and Atrocitus. I don't know for sure who the Green and Yellow Lantern characters are, and the woman with the staff...?

The yellow one is Larfleeze

The green one is Killowog

And the one with the staff i believe is indigo-1.

The yellow one is Larfleeze

The green one is Killowog

And the one with the staff i believe is indigo-1.

Larfleeze isn't yellow. You don't get called Agent Orange without a reason. :tongue: I really like his design. Atrocitus, Killowog, Star Saphire and that Indigo Tribe member all look great too. :thumbup:

Edited by Krulis

Larfleeze isn't yellow. You don't get called Agent Orange without a reason. :tongue: I really like his design. Atrocitus, Killowog, Star Saphire and that Indigo Tribe member all look great too. :thumbup:

My bad, Larfleeze is Orange. But it looks like the yellow orange wolverine has.

Not sure if you guys have seen this yet, but just imagine getting that plastic man's stretched arm physically. That would be awesome.

Plastic_Man.png

Also a picture of the Javelin in the game:

Javelin7.png

Edited by amazingbricks

So...a green Grodd. That's why they mixed them up in the video, at least. Looks cool. I can't wait to play as BB, since his powers seem really fun.

I just can't get behind Superman with the undies.

It's like they're taking undies away from all the male characters to try to seem more cool. But that's very much not the problem :P.

My god, I just want all of these awesome In-game figures. I'm so happy we're getting a wave based on it at least. I guess we should thank BvS for moving the date!

shes in the trailer

Do you have a picture of her? I haven't seen her in any trailer. If you're taking about the braniac trailer, that looks like hawkman.