Sign in to follow this  
jonfett

Wahay! Another milestone for us!

As long as I'm here the silliness will never cease...

Nah, the silliness was just as high without you, it's a constant at Eurobricks. :P

Maybe it was always this silly, but what I'm saying is now that I'm here its never going to end. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever and ever end.

Maybe it was always this silly, but what I'm saying is now that I'm here its never going to end. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever and ever end.

And just then, Eurobricks received notice of a lawsuit filed by LEGO company against them for leaked information, and was forced to shut down.

And just then, Eurobricks received notice of a lawsuit filed by LEGO company against them for leaked information, and was forced to shut down.

....then Eurobricks will operate on the underground mafia network and only the elite (or current members) can be a part of.

....then Eurobricks will operate on the underground mafia network and only the elite (or current members) can be a part of.

It can be like that site you can only access when you access it via clicking on a pop-up. Totally underground. *glasses*

Wow guys !!!!!!!

Thats it, we reached more than 30.000 posts !!!!!!

I'm glad to say that as a promoted member I really feel proud and happy to be part of this dream shared by jipay and TT.

Its amazing how the admins/mods and the members contributed to this success !!!!!!!!!!!!!

To celebrate, we'll have soon enough the new version of EB !!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to all of you for making this place feel like home ;)

Members such as you and I, Master Yoda have contributed to this figure quite significantly.

I found this directory for message boards, so I thought I'd add a EuroBricks listing however 200,000 post was the prerequisit. So in another 170,000 posts we'll be able to add EuroBrick to that directory!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Phes, a lot of members contributed immensly to EB's success ;)

Contribution is not only based on a higher post count ;)

Master Yoda... You're still alive...

I shall repost with formatting:

Members such as you and I, Master Yoda have contributed to this figure quite significantly.

No mention of EuroBricks success or quality of contribution whatsoever...

Yeahhhhhhhhhh I wish you a happy 40,000 posts !!!!!!!!

We are still growing and quite fast which is great !!!! 30,000 was attained at the end of may !!!!

We'll celebrate in December/January the 50,000 ;)

If we could reach 50,000 posts in December, I'll buy you all a drink. :-D

You know I was just kidding..., did you?

Master Yoda... You've been keeping track of a milestones in recent times, would you like the honour for the latest one?

If we could reach 50,000 posts in December, I'll buy you all a drink. :-D

Nice one Khorne! ;) Can't wait..

I decided to save Yoda the trouble and take the liberty of doing my old job! ;)

Our members have made a total of 50000 posts and we have 543 registered members. Not bad eh? How will we be doing at 100,000 posts? 200,000? 1,000,000? 8-|

Who knows.. lets just keep on doing whatever we do that makes Eurobricks Eurobricks!

I hope every member of the community carries on posting here and enjoys doing so! :)

You know I was just kidding..., did you?

Dammit! |-/

Jon.

I decided to save Yoda the trouble and take the liberty of doing my old job! ;)

Trouble ??? What trouble *twisted* !!!!!!!

G Jon, you were faster than me on this one !! looool

Sne, we were sure at the event that we would be at least 500 members at the end of the year, and look at this !! Went farther away than our expectations ;) !!!!

KhoRne, I'm waiting for that beer buddy :D :P

hm... i think we said we'd have 500 members by the end of summer, but we did that as well... :P

ok... so here's another prediction:

at the end of August next year we will have reached 100000 posts...