Sign in to follow this  
UltraPrime

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

Hey won't there be more spaces?

They wont (hopfelly) have two chewie's, yoda's ect.

I hope they also but in PT extra toggles and because (if the source was reliable) the extra toggle charaters are in it so they need more from the OT and PT (if there they put it in).

This just gets better *sweet* .

EDIT: I was just on IGN and Gamespy and Tuan Wi and R5-D4 are now playable! If you want further proof then tomorrow I'll get a link.

EDIT: I just saw something on legot star wars II, As slave leia, hold circle and she dance! Mabye Oola and/or Lym Me are possible.

8-

Well, all of the returning characters from 1 were the same in 2, except for Yoda, who can't use his chair (WHY TT WHY? It was his fastest mode of transport!) Darth, and Palpy (Force choke/lightning). There's no need to make seperate slots. Just please give Yoda his chair back! (Maybe as an extra?)

They say everyone from LSW will be able to dodge shots, fire faster, double jump to dive, then fire three fast-shots, and that everyone has a special melee attack. And when I say this, I mean not every clone will be able to dive and use a special melee attack. I mean like Padme, for example, would be able to slap enemies. I hope!

Hands On! *y*

That'd be nice! 8-

Hmm..... I am not sure if it applys to 360, but the Ps3 games (e.g Resitance fall of man) you can perchas downloads online so mabye characters that are not in the game may be up for download. We may see a lot over 160 charaters. Oh how I hope Wat Tamor will be downloadable: The Tecno Union (muffled nocies) is at your disopsale count. :-D :-D :-D craks e up every time!

I hope they put so theres more power bricks, gold bricks, bounty hunter levels.

Also on the jedi genouis battle the creatures will be rideable.

'sigh' It could be so wounderful.

I hope they fix the R2 Self Destruct glitch in this one. I also hope for the characters that were only in the GBA/DS versions of the first games: STAP, Gungan, Captain Tarples (Actually call him Captain Tarples, not 'Blue Gungan.'), Baby Rancor, K-3PO, R2-Q5, Wuher, Bith and Probot.

Edited by Western Forever

comingsoon.net issued some Comic Con pics (tks to Sam for pointing to that site ;-) ) and I stumbled accross the poster for the game ;-)

post-255-1185447681_thumb.jpg

Enjoy this promissing poster my Padawans ;-)

*yoda*

comingsoon.net issued some Comic Con pics (tks to Sam for pointing to that site ;-) ) and I stumbled accross the poster for the game ;-)

post-255-1185447681_thumb.jpg

Enjoy this promissing poster my Padawans ;-)

*yoda*

Cool but, WHY IS DARTH VADER AND MAUL UP THERE AND NOT DOOKU >:-( !!!

cool poster tho, thanks *yoda* .

They're making fun of the clones again! NOOO! Ah well, at least it's not an Ep II clone. ;-) Yeah, why IS Darth Maul up there?

Yeah, why IS Darth Maul up there?

I would imagine that has to do with the release of the new "Limited Edition" (yeay right |-/ ) of the Sith Infiltrator with the Maul fig ;-)

I'm viewing this as a kind of sophisticated and well orchestrated promo :-D

*yoda*

Looks more promising than it used to! I do hope there are Ep. II clones!

They should bring back the Classic Mode extra from DS LSW2. The one that turns the minifigs yellow. Also, put in an alternate costume for Anakin's Ghost so we can play as the Sebastian Shaw version. Hey, Chewie has an alternate costume!

Interesting observations. That's an interesting paint design there, Clone trooper. It looks to be the AT-RT clone, but it seems almost bley. I doubt that there will be an alternate costume for Anakin, but if so, I think they should use Owen Lar's head. Speaking of which, *wacko* where is Uncle Owen? I hope he's in the game! Remember that ponytail used in the Cloud City mission for the running civvies? It was all smooth. I hope they use it in this game, and I hope they make those Safari hats which I used for Grand Moff Tarkin on his Safari Trek gear and blaster pistol! :-D

I'm sorry for bumping this thread, but the game comes out this month.

YAY! more consant video game stimultion!

Sorry for bumping the thread! :-$

Edited by professor flitwick

Yum Dum Doodle Dum dum, so does Renegade Squadron! Come on, more info on Battlefront 3! I hear Indy is playable; that's weird. Maybe you need both games so you can buy the save from the Indy video game! 8-

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Achievements

I don't think you'll be disapointed ;-)

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/823/823581p1.html

MY GOD! I JUST NOTICED, 2 VIDEOS (AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME, I'VE YET TO WATCH 'Em, BUT LOOK AT THE PIC OF THE VIDIO)

Also Play.com say captin Tarples is playable, it's releast on the 9/11/07 (sorry), 15 bonus level, Also include: "mini-kit" vehicle play zones, with three new Vehicle Bonus levels - again, one for each of Episode's I, II, and III.

Sounds promosing!

Edited by professor flitwick

They should bring back the Classic Mode extra from DS LSW2. The one that turns the minifigs yellow. Also, put in an alternate costume for Anakin's Ghost so we can play as the Sebastian Shaw version. Hey, Chewie has an alternate costume!

is there anything like this (turning the minifigs yellow) in the ps2 version??

does anyone know?? 8-|