Suspsy

What Marvel/DC Characters Will NEVER Get Minifigures?

Rather than picking an obscure character who is guaranteed not to get a figure, I assume this thread means 'characters who are of some importance, but probably will be unlucky and not get a figure'. In which case, I can't see us ever getting a Gorilla Grood, Black Manta, or a Hawkgirl figure.

I'm so glad I got proved wrong on this. However, time to update. I doubt we'll ever get Heatwave, Mirror Master, Bat Mite, Orm, Malekith, Korath, Galactus, Nightcrawler, Juggernaut, Guy Gardner, Larfleeze, Saint Walker, and Booster Gold.

I'm so glad I got proved wrong on this. However, time to update. I doubt we'll ever get Heatwave, Mirror Master, Bat Mite, Orm, Malekith, Korath, Galactus, Nightcrawler, Juggernaut, Guy Gardner, Larfleeze, Saint Walker, and Booster Gold.

Now lets hope you're completely wrong once again! :grin:

KGBeast - too graphic, some references to Soviet Union, and with the use of an acronym of the same Government name.

Film variant Mystique - Since there's Days of the Future Past variant of Wolverine in the LEGO Marvel video game, but LEGO will not produce her as a minifigure due to any mature and graphical content.

Edited by legofanatic12

Grey suit Deadpool

X-Men suit (yellow and blue) Deadpool

Unusual variants of a popular character I think have a shot as SDCC type minifigures - especially as TLG seem to be moving more that way with the Superheroes themes.

I think a lot of the cheesey villains that haven't ever made an edgey reboot are unlikely...as much as I'd love to have one in my collection I think an Egghead mini figure is fairly unlikely!

vincentprice_eggheadlair.jpg

Edited by Shib

I am assuming you mean any characters. I would say Red Tornado, Firestorm, and Black Canary to name a few from DC.

I am assuming you mean any characters. I would say Red Tornado, Firestorm, and Black Canary to name a few from DC.

Those ones in bolded text are just fine and they don't look inappropriate. If you read the first post of this topic, you'll find out. The first post said any Marvel/DC minifigures will NOT be release in LEGO due to inappropriate matters.

I would say John Wilkes Boom (a modified John Wilkes Booth from Batman: The Brave and the Bold)

And also a comic book version of Starfire, not the one from the animated tv show. She will never be made in LEGO due to nudity and matured content.

Edited by legofanatic12

I think we might get Guy Gardner sometime. Galactus is also likely but would probably be released in conjunction with a movie as a huge figure (probably brick built like Groot).

V for Vendetta

Cheetah from Justice League animated series

The Old West version of the Royal Flush Gang

Toyman from DC Animated series. I mean the one with a puppet head.

Baby Doll

Enemy Ace

Haunted Tank

Joe Chill

I'd say Doctor Pyg

Agreed. He's too graphic for LEGO.

Edited by legofanatic12

Armin Zola, Silver Surfer and Galactus stick out to me. They just seem like the kind of characters that would never be produced as minifigs.

Same with minifig-sized versions of Sentinals and the Destroyer (from Thor/the Marvel Super Heroes game).

We'll get squirrel girl eventually. She seems obscure but she gets referenced so often that she is actually a fan favorite. After all, who'd have ever thought we'd get plastic man? I doubt Plas' even more bumbling sidekick woozy winks will get a minifig. They'd better make Professor Zoom and Black Canary.

I'm hoping that Squirrel Girl gets added to the MCU in some way, the recent comic book series of her is fantastic for fun reading - I do like serious comics, but sometimes you want to read something thats just going to make you smile. I can't imagine her getting a full movie of her own but I can see her being a secondary character and working really well as some comic relief against someone like Iron Man.

I don't really watch any of the cartoons, but I think thats probably the more likely source of getting a Squirrel Girl minifigure in a set - as much as she's one I'd love I'm just always grateful for any completely new characters over new variants of existing ones.

I'm hoping that Squirrel Girl gets added to the MCU in some way, the recent comic book series of her is fantastic for fun reading - I do like serious comics, but sometimes you want to read something thats just going to make you smile. I can't imagine her getting a full movie of her own but I can see her being a secondary character and working really well as some comic relief against someone like Iron Man.

I don't really watch any of the cartoons, but I think thats probably the more likely source of getting a Squirrel Girl minifigure in a set - as much as she's one I'd love I'm just always grateful for any completely new characters over new variants of existing ones.

since Marvel Owns the TV Rights they should make a great lakes avengers series with netflix.

Joe Chill from DC Comics

And also Enemy Ace from Batman: The Brave and the Bold because it bears a resemblance to the Red Baron.

Red Skull is a Nazi and we got him, just no swastikas

Yes, he is actually one of the members of HYDRA which is a fictional Nazis without no swastikas instead they put a picture of an octopus-like creature.

Edited by legofanatic12