Sign in to follow this  
Berry Syedow

Preorder Castle Now

What a fortunate turn of events it is when new sets are released as the workload decreases and we have more free time to indulge in our favorite hobby! *sweet* (AKA, it's great to be back. ;-))

I just finished browsing classic-castle.com today and I saw that lego.com has already released the new castle sets, so here they are:

Hopefully some of the local stores will be stocked with them soon.

Great! I've been waiting for them to hit.

What I can't figure out is how people are able to find these on Lego's Web Site. I check it every day by searching by set # and theme. They don't come up, even now (without using the links you've provided)?

Great! I've been waiting for them to hit.

What I can't figure out is how people are able to find these on Lego's Web Site. I check it every day by searching by set # and theme. They don't come up, even now (without using the links you've provided)?

Actually, one of the classic-castle.com users provided a special link which allowed you to preview all of the castle images before they were up. Give me a second to find it.

EDIT: Here's the link that I was talking about--> http://assets.lego.com/images/shop/prod/AA...000-XX-B3-1.jpg

Simply replace "AAAA" with the set# and replace "B" with 1, 2, or, 3 (depending on whether a third image is provided) and you can view all of the images. Rinse and repeat to view all of the space sets, too.

one more edit: I believe the city images are up as well?

hey berry, good to have you back !!!

however, we already posted this news here...

http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/eurofo...pic=7258&st=555

however, this definitely deserves it own thread... so cool !!!

--------------------------------------------------

im gonna wait to buy these in stores... i receive like 99% of my LEGO through the mail, and its just much more fun to go to the toy store and pick em up... its like being a kid again *wub* this is one thing i can get at the store, so im gonna take advantage !!!

- BrickMiner

Very sweet. I got five of the Crossbow Attack, three of the Joust, and one of each other set. I can't wait. Also, it shows the Skeleton Tower and King's Castle Seige as being "Available Now" so they may go out this week! I can't wait.

Very sweet. I got five of the Crossbow Attack, three of the Joust, and one of each other set. I can't wait. Also, it shows the Skeleton Tower and King's Castle Seige as being "Available Now" so they may go out this week! I can't wait.

Are you planning anything special? or just a few armies?

Nothing particularly special at the moment, but having dozens of Crown Knights and Skeletons sounds really appealing. Mini-figs are good.

Wow, I can't believe how cheap the smaller sets are. They are about 25% cheaper than I thought they were going to be.

For Europe everything is available, except the Skeleton Tower and the Joust. I noticed that in Europe the prices tend to vary, in France the Castle costs 79.99 Euro, in some countries 109.99, in most 99.99, while in Finland Catapult Defense costs 11.90 Euro instead of 9.99 and the Prison Carriage costs 25 Euro instead of 19.99. I ordered (or, to better say it, planned the order of) 2 Crossbow Attack, one Catapult Defense and one Skeleton Prison Carriage. The prices are great! *sweet*

Shakar

I'm very tempted to order these now, but I just recently made a somewhat large order, so I'll probably need to wait a bit... or maybe work a lot more. ;-)