jodawill

VIP points redeemed for no apparent reason

Does anyone know why are there random points subtracted from my VIP account? The only time I've ever used my VIP points was when it says -200.

fwC79CA.png

No idea, I've seen the same thing on mine. I've even seen some rows that list "return -80" and I've never returned anything from a LEGO store.

If you contact VIP cust support and find an answer, please let us know.

No idea, but it seems that the "redemption" happens around the purchase of a "PAB cup with lid".

Hmmmm...

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

Do you get a discout price on the PAB cups? The system may calculate add "full MSRP price worth of points then subtract points related to discount"? The -200 one looks like it was used to reduce that large purchase.

...could it be that some of your VIP points has expired?...

That's the first thing I thought of, but it shows I lost points on the day I opened the account.

Do you get a discout price on the PAB cups? The system may calculate add "full MSRP price worth of points then subtract points related to discount"? The -200 one looks like it was used to reduce that large purchase.

I think you're right! Now that you mention it, I think those PAB cups actually were discounted. I don't know what the -4 points is for, but I guess I must have gotten a discount on something else somehow.

The -200 was when I actually did use the points. I got $10 off the train switches when I used them.

Edit: I see what the -4 is now. That hotdog stand set was free, but they initially gave me 4 points for it. So they removed them.

Edited by jodawill

Edit: I see what the -4 is now. That hotdog stand set was free, but they initially gave me 4 points for it. So they removed them.

Jeeze. Maybe they could try to make this all a little more convoluded for us. :laugh:

Jeeze. Maybe they could try to make this all a little more convoluded for us. :laugh:

The funny thing is that this is the first time I've ever even looked at my VIP points history. They could have been ripping me off this whole time and I would have no idea. :laugh:

I actually didn't even know they showed such a detailed history. It's pretty cool to be able to see all of the purchases I've made at the Lego store. It's a good thing most of my parts don't come from the Lego store, though. I wouldn't want to know how much I've actually spent on this stuff.