afol1969

Afol1969's Building Instructions Thread

Hello Alex,

It looks like you are using LPub to create your instructions. Do you mind telling what version ? Thanks.

rocketlauncher.png

Hi,

Long time announced, finally have finished the instructions from the amazing rocket launcher, created by CP5670.

Personally, it's one of my favorite MOC's.

Generally I took the updated LDRAW file from blakbird as base file, and made minor changes only by using some newer technic parts. IMHO its the best combination of new and old technic parts, and this model shows what is possible if you combine both worlds.

You can download the LDRAW File and the Instructions PDF file here:

http://bricksafe.com/files/afol1969/Instructions/Rocket Launcher.mpd

http://bricksafe.com/files/afol1969/Instructions/rocket_launcher.pdf

Enjoy the building! :thumbup:

Greetings

Alex

Thank you Alex for all your hard work making the instructions for this brilliant model and for making them freely available.

10 hours ago, afol1969 said:

Long time announced, finally have finished the instructions from the amazing rocket launcher, created by CP5670.

Personally, it's one of my favorite MOC's.

Wow, great job!  I couldn't agree more.  Even with 100+ MOCs sitting on my shelf, this remains one of my favorite.  Building it from just an LDraw file that was not stepped was a real chore, and this will make it a lot easier.  I am interested to see what changes you have made to the file.

By the way, this model is perfectly scaled for Technic figures, so make sure to put some in there when you build it!

Thanks for all your great instructions. I have just downloaded the PDFs. Looking forward to building some this winter.

Looking forward to your next project!

Willem

Thank you Alex for your incredible work on the BI for this outstanding MOC!One question though: Is this MOC registered at rebrickable? if yes, could you please post a link - thanks a lot!

No, I haven't registered it on Rebrickable. I tried already to register one of the Moc's, but I was not succsessful, I made something wrong in the procedure. So, can anybody register it?

Greetings

Alex