arachnid

[MOD] 42008 with Power Functions

Wonderful work!

It is amazing that I once thought with such small space 42008 could hardly be changed to a remote control one.

Could you please send me an instruction?

Thanks!

Edited by Jim
Removed email address

Is this thread a trick to get new members to post their personal email addresses in a public forum?

Note to new members: posting your email address in a public thread is a good way to get your mailbox filled with spam. I recommend that the OP put the file somewhere (like Bricksafe) where people can download it, or at least that interested parties contact him via Private Message.

It's a strategy to make his topic on the top of forum,and gmail can filter out spam intelligently most of time. So don't worry.

Very nice work

Could you send me the Instruction

Thanks in advance

Edited by Jim
Removed email address

Very nice work. Please send the file to

TIA

Edited by Jim
Removed email address

Hi arachnid

I've just come across this fantastic PF build of the 42008. How you managed to cram so much functionality into such a small space I really don't know. Amazing.

I'd be most grateful if you could please send a copy of the MLCad file and, if you have them, the instructions, to ... please. Thank you.

grum64

Edited by Jim
Removed email address

excellent MODS! this is my next project when i'm finished the 42009! :D

any chance i could get the instructions/CAD file too please? ... :)

Edited by Jim
Removed email address

Very cool! I love this set as my kids gave it to me on my 40th birthday. It pulled me out of my dark ages.

Hi Arachnid,

Could you send me the LDD file too?

Many thanks!

Gergo

Edited by Jim
Removed email address

Is this thread a trick to get new members to post their personal email addresses in a public forum?

Note to new members: posting your email address in a public thread is a good way to get your mailbox filled with spam. I recommend that the OP put the file somewhere (like Bricksafe) where people can download it, or at least that interested parties contact him via Private Message.

i think its time for someone to upload the ldd file now :wink:

it's not my file to upload, however with the owners permission i can put it up on my dropbox. :)

With so many requests for the LDD file, would it be possible to put in on a fileshare site and have a link to it here? Thanks!

+1 :)

To all people posting their email address in this topic. Please listen to Blakbird.

We know the intentions of the OP are good, but your email address will be publicly available for everyone to abuse.

To all people posting their email address in this topic. Please listen to Blakbird.

We know the intentions of the OP are good, but your email address will be publicly available for everyone to abuse.

Someone, please upload the file! He's giving it out to anyone who leaks their email address, so he wouldn't mind us Dropboxing it.

Someone, please upload the file! He's giving it out to anyone who leaks their email address, so he wouldn't mind us Dropboxing it.

The OP has already posted it at Dropbox. Just look 3 posts up.

I have the ldr file, but i can't make a building instructions. I have only 1 page. Can someone help?

Hi, I had create a mod of 42008,

Full PFS with six motors and gearbox like the 8043 set

47121400DSC00023.jpg

Other pics here : http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=539964

I have the mlcad model if you're interested.

Man, I saw your video on Youtube and it encoraged me to register here searching for instructions. I really loved your MOD. The black wheels, the system and everything.

I just bought this set and I'll try to build something like yours.

nice mod, I really like it without the pneumatics as with it it is not so smooth. Downloaded the LDR file, will try to build it on my own