Sign in to follow this  
Logan McOwen

BRAWN BEAST, MAGMA BEAST AND STEALTH BEAST (MOCs)

Three new Beasts have come from the mineshaft to threaten Anthropolis... But they're not like anything the Hero Factory could even hope to expect...

BRAWN BEAST

A huge, hulking mass of techno-organic muscle, the Brawn Beast can lift the heaviest of structures, and squish the strongest of Heroes!

12544079265_a54e6e7bd1_c.jpg

MAGMA BEAST

Short and stout, but still mighty, the Magma Beast's ability to superheat it's claws and body allow to melt through any Battle Machine!

12544207543_177fa50677_c.jpg

STEALTH BEAST

An incredibly fast runner, the Stealth Beast has an unparalleled stamina... But sometimes it's speed can be it's shortcoming!

12544044865_2269f9b0cc_c.jpg

More pics

Battle pics

"We're going to need Battle Machines!"

These guys look way too cool.

I'm a bit curious as to how you did Brawn Beast's tongue. I can see the Exo-force hand part and the red spike but with the black jaw, that's pretty much it.

It looks powerful, and I like the bulk in the torso a lot.

It took me a minute to realize what torso Magma Beast was using. That shoulder-armor technique gives it just the right amount of bulk, and the beast puts those trans red-orange claws to good use.

Stealth Beast's lime contrasts well, but like Rocka's Stealth Machine's gold, the lime makes it seem less stealthy.

However, I really enjoy the look of this guy. Looks a fair bit like a charging T-Rex but with longer arms.

Overall, these beasties look very cool, and will certainly be a handful for Hero Factory to take on!

Edited by Cirkit

I like that you acknowledged that the designs still look more mechanical than organic in the description. The builds themselves are very cool too, they carry that set-like quality, which I'm guessing you were going for. Gotta love a Neon Genesis Evangelion reference :v

"We're going to need Battle Machines!"

These guys look way too cool.

I'm a bit curious as to how you did Brawn Beast's tongue. I can see the Exo-force hand part and the red spike but with the black jaw, that's pretty much it.

It looks powerful, and I like the bulk in the torso a lot.

It took me a minute to realize what torso Magma Beast was using. That shoulder-armor technique gives it just the right amount of bulk, and the beast puts those trans red-orange claws to good use.

Stealth Beast's lime contrasts well, but like Rocka's Stealth Machine's gold, the lime makes it seem less stealthy.

However, I really enjoy the look of this guy. Looks a fair bit like a charging T-Rex but with longer arms.

Overall, these beasties look very cool, and will certainly be a handful for Hero Factory to take on!

Indeed they will, thank you for your comments!

I like that you acknowledged that the designs still look more mechanical than organic in the description. The builds themselves are very cool too, they carry that set-like quality, which I'm guessing you were going for. Gotta love a Neon Genesis Evangelion reference :v

Yeah, I do like building HF stuff in keeping with set qualities... Makes it all a fun game of let's pretend c:

And I'm glad somebodies noticed it without prompt v:

Edited by LewiMOC

And I'm glad somebodies noticed it without prompt v:

Purple\lime\black has pretty much been hardcoded into my head as "HEY IT'S EVA 01"

Purple\lime\black has pretty much been hardcoded into my head as "HEY IT'S EVA 01"

Good job too! I've been seeing more and more of Evangelion on my Tumblr dash and it's really intriguing me.

Nice MOCs ! My favorite is certainly Brawn Beast. I really like the structure, and the colors. Magma Beast is a good concept, too. Stealth Beast is my least favorite. I don't really like the purple armors on his legs. They feel too much mechanic, and the #6 armors on the "shins" are too long.

But overall these are nice MOCs, and you gave them a proper official sets style, which I really appreciate.

all of these are so cool! among them, brawn beast is my favourite. and i also like the fact that they looks like they can become an official sets.

Beautiful work. However, since they're in Antropolis, that means the right name would be "Lava Beast". At any rate, I'm thinking Stealth Beast might look better with Flyer Beast's upper head, as the big block of purple all in one place throws the colorscheme off a bit. My favorite is probably Brawn Beast, although the exposed blue bones look a bit unnatural. I may have to use that tongue design to get rid of my excessive amounts of red spikes and exo force hands.

Edited by DraikNova