Sign in to follow this  
LucasLaughing

[SoNE Freebuild] Terror on Nar Eurbricka

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Note: this build is a response to Kaitan's freebuild, which you should read first.

Warning: violent content / images ahead

12441054753_5ca6f40065_c.jpg

Officials confirmed today that a number of Imperial peacekeeping troops and civilians were killed on Friday, when a bomb exploded in the sewers under their garrison.

12443826975_13e42b4378_c.jpg

Witnesses described a chaotic scene, as the screams of the dying mixed with the shouts of surviving troopers, torn between treating their fallen comrades and securing the scene from further attack.

12444305984_58f8f5e7b5_c.jpg

The bomb's detonation, just under the surface of the street, left nearby troops with horrific injuries. Several troops that survived the initial blast died from blood loss before they could be taken to bacta tanks.

12441055493_3954cec411_c.jpg

Officials said the confirmed death toll of 16 includes 5 civilian casualties: 2 passersby, and 3 detainees who were being questioned inside the garrison.

12441056803_501f5e4db9_c.jpg

The regional governor vowed to hunt down and apprehend the extremists responsible for this dastardly deed. Already, several battalions of fresh troops have arrived and are locking down parts of the city. The longer term ramifications of this attack remain to be seen.

-------------

Out of character disclaimer: Sometimes on the internet we don't come across as intended, so I want to clarify that this build isn't meant to be a personal attack on Kaitan in any way. His build was actually pretty rad, but ... I can't let the rebels get away with too much :devil:

Those Rebel B@stards! *oh2*

Sergeant Korpen4444 arriving for duty on Nar Eurbrikka!

I'll get there eventually.

Nice job! All that destruction! :devil:

I love the fact that you continued this story using your own bricks to recreate Kaitan's build! This is awesome!

Edited by MKJoshA

Out of character disclaimer: Sometimes on the internet we don't come across as intended, so I want to clarify that this build isn't meant to be a personal attack on Kaitlin in any way. His build was actually pretty rad, but ... I can't let the rebels get away with too much :devil:

No offence taken :classic: Great build, even made me feel a bit bad...My reply to your reply is on the way. :wink:

BTW It's Kaitan - Kaitlin is my sister :laugh:

When I saw the title I was hoping the bomb was a dud :laugh:

Nicely built, very true to Kaitan's original. I like how you turned this around on them to make the rebels the baddies!

<snip>

Nice job! All that destruction! :devil:

Thanks!

I love the fact that you continued this story using your own bricks to recreate Kaitan's build! This is awesome!

Thanks - I was excited that I had almost all the right bricks to get it done!

No offence taken :classic: Great build, even made me feel a bit bad...My reply to your reply is on the way. :wink:

BTW It's Kaitan - Kaitlin is my sister :laugh:

Oops, I corrected the spelling of your name :blush: . I look forward to seeing your reply to my reply, and replying in kind.

When I saw the title I was hoping the bomb was a dud :laugh:

Nicely built, very true to Kaitan's original. I like how you turned this around on them to make the rebels the baddies!

Thanks, you never know when a military operation will backfire!

For the Rebellion! Aahahah! I love it! The details, the faces, the gore-bricks and the story!

:laugh: That's an awesome concept. I like the fact that you stuck with the style of Kaitan's building, and then just added in little things like the extended wall, the larger and more textured area of dirt, the rubble, and the stylized smoke.

:laugh: That's an awesome concept. I like the fact that you stuck with the style of Kaitan's building, and then just added in little things like the extended wall, the larger and more textured area of dirt, the rubble, and the stylized smoke.

Thanks! I thought Kaitan did a very nice job capturing the "Imperial" style, so I figured I'd just extend the scene a bit. My main goal, of course, is to show that we Imps are still people under these helmets :classic: .

Thanks! I thought Kaitan did a very nice job capturing the "Imperial" style, so I figured I'd just extend the scene a bit. My main goal, of course, is to show that we Imps are still people under these helmets :classic: .

In that case, mission accomplished! I love the way this has been built, and how the pictures remind me of a news report on a terrorist attack! I sympathise but I'm still a rebel (at least I look like one). I would love to see more builds like this - carrying other builds on using the same location.