Sign in to follow this  
cmaddison

Winter Village: Neptune Coffee House

My entry for the Winter Village Contest.

When you're having fun down at the Winter Village Market, swing by Neptune Coffee House to get warmed up and grab a snack. We're home to the only jet powered Z-6 espresso machine in the area. We've also got flavors and mochas and javas and lattes galore. If a plain old cup of joe is your thing, we've even still got that. And cookies and muffins. You always need cookies and muffins. Stop in and see Doc. He's the guy in the Santa hat and bow tie. Because Santa hats and bow ties are cool.

11663150275_ea75d9f611.jpg

11663410193_119cc32b44.jpg

11663148385_94b7b1a96d.jpg

11663404843_3925afc9bf.jpg

11663145825_9bb393107a.jpg

Enjoy!

-Chris

Great entry Chris.

I love all the coffee details in the back of your house and the plate of cookies, just great. The picknick table is really awesome and all the mini figures give it a great feel.

And I agree bow ties are cool.

Good luck in the contest.

Edited by NoEinstein

I love the roof technique of not-pushed-together plates. But it looks like our coffee shops will have some competition. Yours has more customers, so the coffee's probably better here, but with mine you can go indoors and stand by the fire and get warm. Hmmmm...

Huh, I didn't know Boba Fett's jetpack doubled as a coffee maker. :laugh: As others have pointed out, great piece usage and those picnic tables are brilliant.

That picnic table is great!! (Might have to "borrow" that idea!) The stall is nicely designed too... Love the coffee machine!