Sign in to follow this  
Fordo Baggins

Lego Gondor Moc

Hi Guys my name is Fordo Baggins (Frodo's secrect twin) I'm new to eurobricks and I just wanted to say hi.

This is my Gondor Moc which I have created with my cousin. I would like some feed back if possible.

Thankyou

That is quite the wall; you may want to add some additional colors for more details, but it is pretty impressive as it is. The minifig collection is pretty darn big as well.

I would scatter some light gray bricks throughout the walls to break up the solid white, maybe make some of them the detail masonry brick?

As mentioned, I would suggest breaking up the green ground with another color, such as brown and adding slight slopes or hill sections to create texture on the ground. Also some type of plant material, such as leaves or trees.

I must say, I was not expecting that much in this MOC. For the wall, what everybody else said, a few scattered grey bricks. For the hill where the Rohirrim will charge, add some slopes and cheese slopes to smoothen it out (I know it isn't finished, just giving a tip). And I would make the transition from the water to the grass a bit better, perhaps a stoney area like in the movie? :classic:

And FOUR CAVE TROLLS!? That must have cost a small fortune. *oh2*

I personally think that the grey is a good idea but the other members of my team disagree with it. With the hill here going to take your advice and order some off bricklink. When the moc is complete there will be big a nicer transition and me of a gap between and the battle.

And yes the cave trolls did cost a bit.

Thats a nice collection, it would look better more detailed but I guess its not yet finished. Good job so far!