Sign in to follow this  
cendiaz

[MOC] Battle of Hoth : Aftermath

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Episode V is my favorite star wars film and this is my first Star Wars MOC diorama based on the film.

The theme is "Battle of Hoth" but I'm focusing on the aftermath of the battle.

IMG_11832_zps9f02b3c8.jpg

IMG_11852_zps3db18664.jpg

IMG_11842_zps3033fe5f.jpg

this MOC is also appeared in my flickr page

thx and feel free to comment :laugh:

Nice Little MOC. I really like the broken turret :) However I'm missing some of the trench-like feeling that surrounds the rebel base on Hoth. Have you specifically weathered the bricks, or are they just old White bricks? :)

Nice Little MOC. I really like the broken turret :) However I'm missing some of the trench-like feeling that surrounds the rebel base on Hoth. Have you specifically weathered the bricks, or are they just old White bricks? :)

thanks :), I have a problem to make the trench because i don't have much white bricks so I decided not to build it

yes the white bricks is a bit old. I haven't cleaned it up :D

Cool! I like the minifig heads you chose; they look appropriately shell-shocked...

thx bro, I think those heads are compatible with the story. FYI, the heads come from hazmat guy and ADU minifigures

Nice touch with the use of old bricks...adds to the battle worn feel of the scene. I love this wee MOC...it exploits the smaller scale with great wee details to bring it to life.

Wonder if the aftermath could be more like the Empire taking prisoners or inspecting the dead and injured rebels....since the convoy jetted off and left these guys to fight it out!

Nice touch with the use of old bricks...adds to the battle worn feel of the scene. I love this wee MOC...it exploits the smaller scale with great wee details to bring it to life.

Wonder if the aftermath could be more like the Empire taking prisoners or inspecting the dead and injured rebels....since the convoy jetted off and left these guys to fight it out!

thx for the feedback, I've been thinking about that too. The empire taking prisoners is a good idea and also the snowtroopers execute the rebel survivors.

I like the sleeping dead touch, very nice. A good show of rubble and destruction, though I wonder if you can perhaps add some elements to incorporate steam or something escaping out of the wasted tube and something to resemble the remains of the hiding wall.

I like the sleeping dead touch, very nice. A good show of rubble and destruction, though I wonder if you can perhaps add some elements to incorporate steam or something escaping out of the wasted tube and something to resemble the remains of the hiding wall.

thx for the feedback commander !! well, i don't have much parts but i hope i can add some elements that you mention, that would be epic !!