WhiteFang

REVIEW: 71004 LEGO Minifigures – The LEGO Movie Series

LEGO Minifigures – The LEGO Movie Series  

232 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this entire LEGO Movie Series?

2. 2. How do you find this review? Do you find it helpful and useful?

• 1 - Very helpful and useful
    • 2 - Somewhat helpful and useful
    • 3 - Little helpful and useful
    • 4 - Not helpful and useful at all
  3. 3. Do you think LEGO Movie Series is a huge improvement as compared with the LEGO CMFs Series?

4. 4. Do you like the distribution allocation number based on the designs for LEGO Movie Series?

• 1 - Yes, I love it
    • 2 - Neutral and it made no difference to me
    • 3 - No, I hate it

Amazing review - just like the other ones you did.

I really loved this set, but I'd love more if it came with Vitruvius...

Anyway, just completed it some days ago. Here in Brazil minifigures are a lil expensive (around R$ 15, approximately US$ 7,5) but for my luck some stores make a small cut on the package and write on it what's the minifigure that is inside, so it's a lot easier for me.

Congratz for the review!

Here's a pic:

ZGKKVv4.jpg

Edited by ThiagoMaster

Why do you always disclude Team GB minifigures from your CMs series recollection?

Actually, those are still in stasis state. :blush:

These LEGO Team GB minifigures are directly and indirectly considered as LEGO CMFs, and I will probably have to work on it as well.

I suppose we don't count any of these, either?

Strictly, no. I will include and relate LEGO Team GB minifigures as part of the line up known as LEGO Minifigures Theme or also known as LEGO Collectable Minifigures (CMFs) Theme. LEGO Team GB is marketed as an one-off promotional minifigures series for the hosting of 2012 London Olympics. In a way, it appears to be a series.

The VIP Exclusive Minifigures set is identitical to LEGO CMFs Series 3, and I recall there is a very very slight variation in one of those minifigures. Yes, they can be infer as Series 3 to some extent as long it is deemed identical with the intended minifigure in Series 3 and not similar.

Likewise for the remaining four packs, some of the minfigures are from related previously released LEGO CMFs Series. Yes, you can said that these minifigures are part of the LEGO CMFs as well, but they can not be regarded as a full pledge Minifigure Series where we can relate it directly without complications.

Either way, this is just my thoughts and how I felt when you relate these to me.

Let's not forget that CMF Santa now appears to be Lego's go-to Santa for Christmas sets, particularly Advent Calendars. "Pirate Santa" is finally dead. A variant of the CMF elf will be appearing in this year's Winter Village set.