Sign in to follow this  
casewindu

Cartoon and kids tv topic, simpsons, futurama etc

:-D not trying to bost but i m probably the biggest simpsons fan out there! :-D

419112204_4c11720d2b.jpg

419112194_049022a440.jpg

my room! lol :-D

great idea for forum!

heres a question anybody know what lisa's middle name is? >:-)

Lisa's middle name is Marie. Ha! X-D

Here's one for you, oh great Simpsons fan ;-) (btw, biggest collection doesn't mean biggest fan :-P):

What is Moe's full name (what is Moe short for)?

*skull*

TK

Lisa's middle name is Marie. Ha! X-D

Here's one for you, oh great Simpsons fan ;-) (btw, biggest collection doesn't mean biggest fan :-P):

What is Moe's full name (what is Moe short for)?

*skull*

TK

morris moe lester Szyslak! :-D !!!

Nuh uh. Maurice Lester Syzlak. :-P Just kidding. You [sort of] got it. ;-)

Maybe we should start a Simpsons Trivia topic. X-D

TK

Nuh uh. Maurice Lester Syzlak. :-P Just kidding. You [sort of] got it. ;-)

Maybe we should start a Simpsons Trivia topic. X-D

TK

that would be cool! :-D

I am one of the BIGGEST simpsons fans, i have playmate and mcfarlane simpsons figures, all simpsons seasons (exept 9 it's yet to be reliced here :'-( ) and a LOT more murchendise.

Heres a little quize for you all

1. whats cleatuses full name?

2. whats the name of Apus wife

3. IN the tree house of horror episode where hibbert tranforms most of the main charaters into maniamals, what was the squecky/pimpled-face teen

4. what animal did Captin Mcalaster turn into

5. What episode was Rabbi Krustofsie introuduced it.

You know what would be awesome? If LEGO made Simpson LEGO because of the Simpson's Movie. That would rock.

Unfortuntly, i doubt that would ever happen as The simpsons are geared a bit more to adults than children. This is one of the reasons its shown in the evening time.

Never the less, The Simpsons is a great show. Def one of my favorites.

I think the simpsons movie will be the biggest movie of '07. If you don't believe me, then just think of all teh people who watch simpsons every day. And dill, I don't know what the movie is about either.

Nope I'll bet' cha a cafe' corner that Spiderman 3 willl be the biggest movie of the year. That is till Pirtates of the Carabean 3 comes out. I think that its going to be between the Simpsons 3, Transformers, and 300 for 3rd. Though now that i think about it, it could be in line for the top 3.

I am one of the BIGGEST simpsons fans, i have playmate and mcfarlane simpsons figures, all simpsons seasons (exept 9 it's yet to be reliced here :'-( ) and a LOT more murchendise.

Heres a little quize for you all

1. whats cleatuses full name?

2. whats the name of Apus wife

3. IN the tree house of horror episode where hibbert tranforms most of the main charaters into maniamals, what was the squecky/pimpled-face teen

4. what animal did Captin Mcalaster turn into

5. What episode was Rabbi Krustofsie introuduced it.

i can only get what my pocket money allows me, i dont know how old you are mind. ;-)

i think its quite a big collection for a 14 year old :-)

bet you dont have one of these Lupin:

421199105_8d44cfb081.jpg

i also have a little statue(in the right of the picture with an exclusive figure i got on ebay for

i can only get what my pocket money allows me, i dont know how old you are mind. ;-)

i think its quite a big collection for a 14 year old :-)

bet you dont have one of these Lupin:

421199105_8d44cfb081.jpg

i also have a little statue(in the right of the picture with an exclusive figure i got on ebay for

i thought there could be a thread for family guy, bieng as there a thread for simpsons, which, in my opinoin is better then simpsons,

but it still has needs a thread.

Nope I'll bet' cha a cafe' corner that Spiderman 3 willl be the biggest movie of the year. That is till Pirtates of the Carabean 3 comes out. I think that its going to be between the Simpsons 3, Transformers, and 300 for 3rd. Though now that i think about it, it could be in line for the top 3.

Transformers probably won't do that great. I think Pirates of the Carribean will take first, Spidey 3 in close pursuit, and The Simpsons in third.

EDIT: Actually, Harry Potter 5 is coming out summer too. It's gonna be a close tie.

I love Family guy! probbly my favorite animaated show, followed by the Simpsons and then Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Don't mess with Master Shake!! X-D

Anyways i love Stewie the most (as many do). I love it when he had the battle in the play ground with his"twin" Please forgive me, but his name escapes me.

Does there have to be a show for EVERY animated comedy show out there? I mean there's Southpark, Simpsons, and Family guy. Do ANY of them need their own threads? I won't do anything since I am not sure if anything should be done, but I mean...why do they all need their own threads?

That said, Futurama >/= Family Guy > Simpsons >>> Southpark

Does there have to be a show for EVERY animated comedy show out there? I mean there's Southpark, Simpsons, and Family guy. Do ANY of them need their own threads? I won't do anything since I am not sure if anything should be done, but I mean...why do they all need their own threads?

Buy doing somthing i usume that you mean closing the thread, but i don't think that would be fair. As long as there are a bunch of people activly talking about the topic. (Unlike some tv how threads were they are 3 pages long and only two people invloved. :-| )

But somehow i forgot all about southpark. Probbly tied for 3rd for me.

I love Family guy! probbly my favorite animaated show, followed by the Simpsons and then Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Don't mess with Master Shake!! X-D

Anyways i love Stewie the most (as many do). I love it when he had the battle in the play ground with his"twin" Please forgive me, but his name escapes me.

his name is bertrum, i am choced full of knowlgde :-P .

Star wars 4J, if your are not plaesed with this thread, then close it, but first see if it's any good.

Another comedy-cartoon i adore! :-D

stewie and brian are probably my favorite characters!

it is however incredibly random! (like one minute peter says "you think that was bad" followed by "remember the time i changed the house into a giant puppet! *wacko* )

that was an incredibly funny scene! :-D and this is what makes the show funny! :-D

i also like the way it constantly refers to films! like star wars , indiana jones and the goonies! :-D

I was about to say that. Maybe there should be a topic for cartoons or something similar.

I was about to say that. Maybe there should be a topic for cartoons or something similar.

Good idea......... ;-)

Ok done now we have just one topic for all cartoons so lets keep it that way.

i dot think this is such a good idea but hey i'm not an admin! ;-)

i just think everybody will be really confused is all ;-)

Well if people read more than just the last few posts they wont be confused at all :-|

Thats been a big problem lately, too many people just reading a post or 2 instead of looking at whats been written before.