Sign in to follow this  
Yooha

The Settlers go to Historica – Part VI: Lettersmith

I love it... Looks like real thing. Also, I didn't commented on all your Settlers creation... they are all beautiful. Excellent job Yooha! Excellent. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Looks great! The A and Z built into the building are neat and I like that the shed is angled off of the main building :thumbup: That little implement leaning against the Z looks really cool and matches your inspiration photo nicely :classic:

Nice! Love the letters! Wow, it's so similar to the picture! Incredible work! :classic::thumbup:

Your churning out some great designs with these. I have enjoyed seeing each one you transform into Lego! Keep it up :thumbup:

Another inspiring rendering, in this I think I like the small angled roof the most :classic:

Nice rendering! I like the look of the angled roof! Are all of these pieces available in the brick?

Unfortunately I don't know, but I guess not.

Excellent build, the letters look very good and the stones on the patio (?) look great :thumbup:

I'm not quite sure about the roof though, it strikes me that it looks a little odd, I'm not really sure why :wacko:

Stupendous work on that curved window as well :sweet: