XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

When I think of a story I could make with my Legos, I usually make a base and I will admit I do play with my minifigures as a story. I do keep my sets on shelves or if I don't have space sadly in a container. I do use my vehicles for battle so sometimes I tend to lose pieces. I did make a lot of story's with my clones but now I'm starting imperials and rebels.

Edit: I found it! you may find this interesting: http://brikwars.com/

Thanks! it looks interesting, havenĀ“t read all of it yet, but it seems kinda funny :-) Like the rule about figures can carry bricks and build as the game go on :-) and throw them after opponents! :-D

Is there any way to tell which set fits into which star wars movie ? I have been thinking about getting into star wars but due to a small budget would like to invest into original trilogy sets only.

Anybody have MOC suggestions for a Cantina bartender? I just got the set and it desperately needs a bartender. If anybody has MOC'd a bartender, I'd love to see pictures. Thanks!

The ugly sets are from the prequel trilogy :look:

OH that's just mean, there are some really great sets in the prequel trilogy(the best of which are in EPII)! its the Clone wars cartoon sets that are the ugly ones :grin:

The ugly sets are from the prequel trilogy :look:

You accidentally got that backwards. The X-Wing has nothing on a nice V-Wing.

on the misaligned printing issue, what has been the success of the replacement parts? are they printed "perfect" or are they just as likely to have the original posts .5 - 1. mm misalignments? I've had a couple of helms that where not quite right but close enough I didn't want to ask for a replacement only to receive one virtually the same.

Hi CaptainToad

For future reference there's a general SW Q&A thread pinned to the top of the forum. I'll merge this thread with it in a bit :classic:

Cheers, Robin

Hi JPN366

For future reference there's a general SW Q&A thread pinned to the top of the forum. I'll merge this thread with it in a bit :classic:

Cheers, Robin

On the shop at home website, Ewok Village is listed as "temporarily out of stock". Does this mean they will restock for sure?

I don't think you can be certain about anything, especially when it's LEGO, just look at what happened with 10224 - Town Hall :look: However, a lot of the larger sets seem to be in short supply at the moment so I wouldn't worry too much. That said it's been available for almost two years so it's getting to a stage where it could be discontinued (I'd guess that it could be within the next 6 months, especially considering the release of the new movie).

Does anyone know where this came from?

It is an 8 inch Lego Original Clone Trooper. Have you seen these before?

http://minifigpriceg...about-this-one/

Store display item would be my guess?

Edit - Also, is the Review index vastly out of date, or have people simply stopped doing pictorial reviews because youtube?

Edited by Stauder

Hi everyone,

I really want to start a collection of Star Wars themed lego but I don't know anything about Legos in general and don't know where to start.

Plus, they're very expensive so I would like to make sure I'll be able to build what I buy since I've never done it before.

Any piece of advice will be appreciated :)

For starters, Bricklink is a good online store to get sets (bricklink.com), also the normal Lego store is good to go to. I recommend starting with some small sets, like battle packs. Good source for minifigs and parts in general. Just follow the instruction manual and everything should turn out just fine.

Anyway, good luck to you, hope you like it!

Ok I'll go buy my first set tomorrow and I'll try the site later on :) Thank you !

Oh and is it normal that some sets are worth like 5 000 000 dollars ? Because I could never ever afford that :O

Ok I'll go buy my first set tomorrow and I'll try the site later on :) Thank you !

Oh and is it normal that some sets are worth like 5 000 000 dollars ? Because I could never ever afford that :O

I certainly hope you mean 5000 dollars... 5 mil is waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy to much, for anything. But also 5000 is a lot for a set. I think the only sets that expansive are unopened classics, but still. 5000 is, imo, too much to pay for 1 Lego set.

You do need to be a bit careful with bricklink.com, some people are not very trustworthy. Most of them are. Just read the description carefully, some sets miss parts or minifigs. I ordered a dozen time from bricklink, so far it's gone good, but just be careful.