Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

Still looks like spinjitzu to me.....

And no offence taken :classic: I'm just throwing out ideas, most of them are probably ridiculous :tongue:

Perhaps it is AirJitsu, which probably all the new ghosts can do...

Aaaand I just finished watching the series on my cable and I really,really enjoyed a lot!

episode 43 was my favorite Ninjago episode,because the Anacondrai Battle Mech made it's Tv appearence,and I thats the first time a polybag vehicle has appeared in either Chima or Ninjago,and i was really happy about that. Also the Giant Stone Worrior. And it had great foreshadowing; " Everyone knowns there's no such thing as ghosts"

It's probably my fault because I jumped on the bandwagon,but I thought Skylor was a huge let down,and wasn't as cool as the fandom hyped her up to be......

The elemental 'Power Dragons' felt like an advertisement for 'The Shadow of Ronin' because IIRC, the game description said players can have their own dragon,so I think thats how it's going to be like in the game.

Also,about Garmadon:

I think he's going to reappear. I just don't think the series is done with him yet.Either at the end of the next season,or something like that.

Also, Vengestone! I never though they'd reuse that from Episode 11! (If you don't recall, in All of Nothing the Serpentine built a cave out of Vengestone to hamper the ninja's elemental powers...) Surprised I'm seeing that material again! Hope it will be explained, though...

Wait,what? i never heard that being mentioned in any of this seasons epsidoes? Chen used 'magic handcuffs' that had the ability to suppress Elemental powers.

Edited by GoldenChi

Aaaand I just finished watching the series on my cable and I really,really enjoyed a lot!

episode 43 was my favorite Ninjago episode,because the Anacondrai Battle Mech made it's Tv appearence,and I thats the first time a polybag vehicle has appeared in either Chima or Ninjago,and i was really happy about that. Also the Giant Stone Worrior. And it had great foreshadowing; " Everyone knowns there's no such thing as ghosts"

It's probably my fault because I jumped on the bandwagon,but I thought Skylor was a huge let down,and wasn't as cool as the fandom hyped her up to be......

The elemental 'Power Dragons' felt like an advertisement for 'The Shadow of Ronin' because IIRC, the game description said players can have their own dragon,so I think thats how it's going to be like in the game.

Also,about Garmadon:

I think he's going to reappear. I just don't think the series is done with him yet.Either at the end of the next season,or something like that.

Wait,what? i never heard that being mentioned in any of this seasons epsidoes? Chen used 'magic handcuffs' that had the ability to suppress Elemental powers.

If I recall he called them Venge-cuffs or Venge-something... You have to listen closely, I think one of the captives called it that...

Edited by legozebra

As did I. But now... NINJAGO just isn't for me anymore. It's not so much bringing in magic to the story than it is the fact that the main characters use it and that they actually chant the (pig latin) words. And then the whole spirits thing, and people getting cursed to what would be the Ninjago equivalent of hell, I just can't continue to support the franchise. I'll end this the way I started it, by buying an Airjitzu Jay spinner. But after that, I'm done with NINJAGO.

Farewell guys. I've had a great time talking to you guys and getting to know you all, but it's time for me to leave.

That's perfectly understandable. I personally thought that the words in the chant were actually just the names of ghosts that would be freed(Notably Morro), but you're doing the right thing to not support something that goes against your faith. :wink:

This discussion seems rather silly. Saying that, because it's a children's show, it cannot be complicated or consistent? Both of those things are very possible. Really, assuming that kids are too stupid to understand a complicated plot, even if you show them what's going on, is laughable.

Also, while I'm not a fan of the whole cursed realm and Anacondrai spirits plot element, I don't really see where a tv show would conflict with your beliefs.

It CAN be consistent-the problem is, it isn't.

In "The Invitation", Nuckal and Kruncha switch both voice actors AND personalities. In "The Greatest Fear of All". the prison warden calls Kruncha "Frakjaw"...even though I don't recall any non-general Skeletons ever being named-dropped in the show.

Meanwhile, with every new season, the previous villains are suddenly given a retcon so they can become "good", and therefore appease all the kids who cry when they grow too attached to the bad guys. Imagine what would happen if someone like Hannibal Lecter was released because the prison guards pity him, or if The Joker was given a pat on the back because of tweenage fangirls hoping for romance in The Dark Knight-is that what kids should be learning? That evil can be checked by letting it run free?

Is there a translation for the spell that Lloyd used at Episode 43?

It's not in another language, it's "fantasy text," so there probably isn't a translation

Edited by legozebra

So was there ever an explanation as to how P.I.X.A.L. ended up scrapped? Zane is pretty easy to guess that Clouse and his goons captured him, but that still doesn't explain why they hooked P.I.X.A.L. up to a computer.

Also, what exactly did Pythor do that made Arcturus proud? He ate all the other anacondrai, awoke the Great Devourer, and sided with the Overlord. The only thing even remotely noteworthy is that he found the spell, but that hardly makes up for his past.

Also, what exactly did Pythor do that made Arcturus proud? He ate all the other anacondrai, awoke the Great Devourer, and sided with the Overlord. The only thing even remotely noteworthy is that he found the spell, but that hardly makes up for his past.

He helped to free the generals(or al least let them out of the Cursed Realm long enough to talk to Lloyd),and cleared their names/reputation.And Pythor allowed the generals to get their revenge on Chen and his followers for all the trouble they caused

Edited by GoldenChi

It's not in another language, it's "fantasy text," so there probably isn't a translation

One or two words were in Japanese. You'd need to get the official subtitles to see if it was entirely piglatin or not.

Figured out how to download the Cartoon Network episodes... Will upload to private YouTube as soon as I can

Oh? Now that sounds very awesome! Thanks much.

Ok, the season finale is done. I did it first as it was my favorite... I'll upload the rest first and then post them all. It's surprisingly good quality, I was able to download the first seven minutes directly from their site and got the rest through other means.

Edited by legozebra

How long do you think this will take, and or when will you post them? Not trying to rush you.

(totally trying to rush you :grin: )

How long do you think this will take, and or when will you post them? Not trying to rush you.

(totally trying to rush you :grin: )

I like the bit between the ()'s very much... I need to have high res version so I can rewatch them for the 3rd time.....

3rd time! I haven't let myself watch any of them! I was waiting for the high res.

You're in for a treat :tongue:

You're in for a treat :tongue:

3rd time! I haven't let myself watch any of them! I was waiting for the high res.

DO IT!!!

Oh? Now that sounds very awesome! Thanks much.

OK, I am in the process of editing episode 41. Episode 40 is exporting, and Episode 44 is "processing" (And has been for 15-20 minutes)

Anyway,

for episode 44 when it comes up for people who don't mind spoilers or want a look at the quality of the video and audio.

EDIT: Done processing! It is up!

Edited by legozebra

You'll have to mark it as unlisted rather than private if you want people to be able to access it via the link.

You'll have to mark it as unlisted rather than private if you want people to be able to access it via the link.

My bad, ok. I had it the other way around... It should work now. Let me know if it doesn't.

Edited by legozebra

My bad, ok. I had it the other way around... It should work now. Let me know if it doesn't.

If this worked with episode 44, can you do it for the other episodes that have yet to air? :grin:

...Please?

If this worked with episode 44, can you do it for the other episodes that have yet to air? :grin:

...Please?

Yeah, as mentioned earlier I did episode 44 first because it was my favorite (sorry guys :grin:) but I have episode 40 done and uploading now with episode 41 exporting. I'll save 42 and 43 for tomorrow, and will probably post all four tomorrow as I'm going to bed now. See you all tomorrow with the episodes!