Endgame

Heroica RPG - Quest #81: Home Sweet Home

"We're mercs." Sarge flips and catches the demonic scissors. "That's a nice looking weapon you got there."

L0nw7c5.png

"Perfect for scrambling those shelled demons." Jetroix chuckles in a gruff voice as he tosses his formidable sword from one hand to another.

"Well, that all depends, is your name Jetorix? As for myself and me 2 friends here, we are not truly for one side or another, we are simply here to prevent possible bloodshed, and additionally, it is my personal goal to prevent any further difficulties on behalf of humans or Proggs."

PhXuknh.png

"Well, sorry darling, but we're intent onentering that colony. So step aside or my friend Jetorix and I will just have to walk right over you fine people."

s5x3AD7.png

I was the Progg who forged the weapons of the Gladius Unit and the three tyrant princes, the seven greatest war criminals in all of Progg history.

I believe the druid had a hand in the death of all of them..."

"Well, sorry darling, but we're intent on entering that colony. So step aside or my friend Jetorix and I will just have to walk right over you fine people."

"Well, if you truly wish to walk over us, then allow the people following you to leave, they seem to have no quarrel with the Progg, and I would hate to have to kill people who aren't guilty of anything other than following you and Jetorix."

"Everyone's guilty of something," Em mutters, keeping his eyes on the pair leading the raiding party.

"Well, if you truly wish to walk over us, then allow the people following you to leave, they seem to have no quarrel with the Progg, and I would hate to have to kill people who aren't guilty of anything other than following you and Jetorix."

L0nw7c5.png

"I lead a loyal group that outnumbers you more than double - you're a trio of money grubbing mercs working for demons! I've prevailed over much stronger foes - I'll crush you sad lot in an instant!

Isn't that right, rookies?"

The three rookies sound off in order.

gexe6Cy.png

"Y-Y-Yesshffh, shhfir!"

V9IAtEl.png

"Erm..."

The last amatuer rioter seemed absolutely viscious, slurring his words as a product of either drunkenss or bloodlust; likely both.

4YyaE2A.png

"Just give me something to tear apart already, boss!"

Perhaps the rookies could be convinced to stand down? They wouldn't be the most adroit fighters, but it'd thin out the mob's numbers...

----------------------------------------------------------------

s5x3AD7.png

"I've been making weapons and equipment for the Phalanx, but work definitely isn't the same as it used to be. What use would someone need for someone who only knows how to forge weapons, when his people have given up warmongering entirely? Hell, the Phalanx hardly even uses their weapons anyway."

There is a hint of disdain in his voice. Whether or not it was directed at the heroes was unknown...

"We're here."

n7uVhCv.png

What will the party do?

"You, rookies, this isn't your fight! You should't die for Jetorix, Stand down."

Edited by Pyrovisionary

"Listen to Jetorix! It would appear he doesn't even care much for you guys, he simply sees you as unimportant rookies who have no importance other than to die so he doesn't, that is the tactics of a coward, NOT a leader. If he truly cared for you, he would be willing to be the first to die, but look! He only uses you as a meat shield, I for one won't stand for that, I see you three as important people, you each have your importance in this world, why should you let Jetorix take that away from you? Why do you mindlessly follow him? It seems you would all be better off returning to your homes, just think of your loved ones, what if they were never able to see you again, wouldn't that just tear them apart? And for what reason would you be missing, just following a person who has no care for you, and is a coward? It hardly seems a good reason to die."

"I've been making weapons and equipment for the Phalanx, but work definitely isn't the same as it used to be. What use would someone need for someone who only knows how to forge weapons, when his people have given up warmongering entirely? Hell, the Phalanx hardly even uses their weapons anyway."

"It is difficult to maintain peace if you have no means of stopping those who desire conflict."

"We're here."

"Since you do not seem to trust us with the key, could you open the gate so we may access the deeps?"

"Listen to Jetorix! It would appear he doesn't even care much for you guys, he simply sees you as unimportant rookies who have no importance other than to die so he doesn't, that is the tactics of a coward, NOT a leader. If he truly cared for you, he would be willing to be the first to die, but look! He only uses you as a meat shield, I for one won't stand for that, I see you three as important people, you each have your importance in this world, why should you let Jetorix take that away from you? Why do you mindlessly follow him? It seems you would all be better off returning to your homes, just think of your loved ones, what if they were never able to see you again, wouldn't that just tear them apart? And for what reason would you be missing, just following a person who has no care for you, and is a coward? It hardly seems a good reason to die."

One of the rookies seesm to cower more and more after Erdathcaht's every word.

V9IAtEl.png

"I'm... Erm... I'm outta here!"

With that final scream, the rookie flees from the alley, running as fast as his trembling legs could take him. Jetroix grumbles.

PhXuknh.png

"Don't worry, sweetie, he would've been worthless anyway."

gexe6Cy.png

"Illlff bheeee wifffth yoouu to thffeee effnnd, sffiiirr!"

4YyaE2A.png

"GRRRRR..."

It seems the other two would need to be convinced individually...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

s5x3AD7.png

"Allow me to show you why I didn't trsut you with the key."

The blacksmith shambles over to the door, taking a look at the hefty lock attached to it. He raises his forge hammer, slotting it into the complicated device with a series of tilts and twists, a loud click could be heard, the sound reverbating around the cavern. The blacksmith pulls his hammer out of the lock, the doors screeching open.

s5x3AD7.png

"Couldn't have you just walking off with my hammer. Apologies."

Anything else the party would like to do before entering the breach?

"With him until the end, is it?" Em says, laughing. "And why should your loyalty lie with Jetorix? If you think a man like him will stop at the extinction of the proggs, you're wrong-- How long until he targets your species? How long until he targets you?" Em laughs again, shaking his head. "These pro-human thugs are all the same-- wipe out everything that doesn't resemble you, or enslave it."

"Ah, but it doesn't matter; I suppose you won't be able to live to see it," he continues, flashing a chilling grin at the last two rookies. "After all, you will be giving your life to give that man power. You will be giving your life so that that man may destroy you and everything you are."

"And," Em adds, face again stone, a cold glint in his eye. He drew his bow and knocked an arrow. "I don't miss such easy targets."

Edited by emjajoas

Erdathcath talks to the green alien person, "Hi, my name is Erdathcath, what is yours? I find it important to get to know people, before I decide to fight them or not, and in your case, I make no exception. You seem to be quite an interesting person, I presume you have a wife and kids back home? Is that why your riot, to protect your family? If that is true, then I highly respect you, out of everyone here, you probably have the best reason to fight, however, what good can you be for your family if you are dead? I promise, I will end this war between Proggs and Humans, I can guarantee that no harm will come to your family, but I can only do this if you promise not to fight any more, as a wise elf once said to me "Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding." I know that it seems odd that I would still fight, but the truth is, my people have rejected me, now all I can ever do is hope to remove those from power who seek evil intentions, such as Jetorix, he has led you astray, making you believe that by rioting you can actually get rid of the proggs, but the truth is, you have the ability to end this war, simply by walking away in peace, return to your family, and I promise, no harm will come to you nor your family."

Edited by The_Customizer

The bug-faced man begins to look around oddly, his teeth gnashing in confusion.

gexe6Cy.png

"...Whhfat... Whfat inff the wfforld wasff I ffhhinking...?!"

The bug-faced cretin turns tail and runs off. Even the bloodthirsty orc halfing appears to be harboring doubts now, something shaken by the hero's words. (As well as Sarge's scissors, possibly.)

4YyaE2A.png

"...Uhm..."

Siri sighs, leaning on Jetorix.

PhXuknh.png

"I'm sorry, honey. Me and my... friends.. couldn't keep even those rookies in reign."

Jetroix's eyes go distant for a moment.

L0nw7c5.png

"Don't worry. I'll take care of this."

The menace returns to the warlords eyes as he faces down the orc.

"Why did I ever let you into our little alliance, you greenskinned abomination? I slaughtered your kind by the dozens each day when I was campaigning... And it seems you are as untrustworthy as your kin!"

4YyaE2A.png

"Wha-"

Before the bloodthirsty orc could even finish a single sentence, Jetorix thrust his sword into the humanoid's heart. Blood spurte dout and pooled, the orc looking at his murdered with glassy, shocked eyes. With a swift kick the orc's body is forced off the sword, collapsing to the ground in a motionless heap: dead.

Jetorix turns around point shis sword at the heroes.

L0nw7c5.png

"Who's next?"

Prepare for Battle!

L0nw7c5.png "So you think you can stand in my way, eh?"

Jetorix, Level 48 Humanoid

HP: 999/999

SP: 5

Specials:

Arc Slash: In a wide swing, all heroes take 28 damage from Jetorix.

Bonebreaker: Jetorix crushes the hero who rolled Special Damage with his axe, dropping their level, max HP, and max Ether by 4 each for the rest of the battle.

Mob Stampede: The hero who rolled Special Damage is assaulted by the combined strength of the mob, taking damage to all of their levels added together divided by 2.

Specials decided by die roll.

Passive Specials:

Defensive Postion: Jetorix has a 1/6 chanc eof Countersriking at the end of every round he is succesfully hit.

Drops: Jinxy Juice, Frost Helmet, 40 gold.

PhXuknh.png "Tee hee, battle time."

Siri, Level 40 Humanoid

HP: 498/498

SP: 3

Specials:

Cloak and Dagger: Using her robes to her advantage in an attack, Siri Confuses a hero and makes Fragile for 3 rounds, as well a reducing them to half HP.

More Than A Concubine: With a sway of her hips, all male heroes become Enamored with Siri, as well as causing them to drop their weapons. That hero must spend a turn to pick up that weapon.

Drops:

Lover's Locket, Love Potion, Blind Fury

PETP4MR.png

Masked Mage, Level 20 Humanoid

HP: 130/130

Specials:

Firewall: Creates a line of fire, engulfing the Back Row in flame. Anyone who attacks in the back row takes 8 damage, disregarding row and SP.

Passive Specials:

Ether Drain: The Masked Mage sucks 1 ether from all ether-users at the end of every turn.

Drops:

Grand Tonic

YVV1COQ.png

Mr. M. Opoly, level 18 Humanoid

HP: 160/160

Specials:

Bankrupt: Mr. M Opoly steals 50 gold, healing himself by 50 HP. He adds it into his inventory: Every turn he has it, he stashes 10 gold, prventing the heroes from retrieving it.

Drops:

80 gold.

yUXdJzA.png "I'll be with you til' the end, sister!"

Sister Pitchfork, Level 19 Humanoid

HP: 150/150

Specials:

Pitch Forks and Torches: Ina barrage of stabs and fire, all heroes take 25 damage and begin to Burn, taking 2 damage per round.

Frenzied Jabbing: With the lost of her sister, Sister Pitchfork frantically stabs the hero who rolled Special Damage, doing anywhere from 1 to 50 damage. (Decided by RNG.)

If Sister Torch is alive, Pitch Forks and Torches is used. If not, Frenzied Jabbing is used instead.

Drops:

Grating Stone

hBXIjfk.png "Let's go, sis!"

Sister Torch, Level 19 Humanoid

HP: 150/150

Specials:

Pitch Forks and Torches: Ina barrage of stabs and fire, all heroes take 25 damage and begin to Burn, taking 2 damage per round.

Frenzied Flaming: With the lost of her sister, Sister Pitchfork frantically scorches all heroes, all of them becoming Burned, and taking 2 damage per round until remedied. The hero who rolled Special Damage becomes enraged as well.

If Sister Torch is alive, Pitch Forks and Torches is used. If not, Frenzied Flaming is used instead.

Drops:

Military Grade Fire Bomb

Riot Party:

9685868729_511c0e1a07_o.jpg

Sgt Jon. Mcency (Pyrovisionary) *Lucky!*

54 years old male human witch

Level 18 *Dual Strike* *Immune to blinded* *Hastened*

Power: 37 (18+17+2)

Health: 38/38 (7+17+8+3+3)

Ether: 19/19 (+1)

Gold: 277 (70 owed to Brickington)

Equipment: Demonic Scissors (WP:17, dual strike, Light, Darkness, Hollow (Potion) daggers), Witch's talisman (All attacks Cause the badly poisoned effect), Pegleg of Hastening (Permanent hastened-effect to the user; Immune to Blinded, suitable to Sarge only; footwear)

Inventory: Duplovian Swift Halberd (WP:3, stuns on successful hits, Hollow (-) halberd), Duplovian Helmet of the Guard (SP:2, Immune to Magic and Healing), Mythril Shield (SP:20), Pheonix essence x3 , Potion x4, Grand Potion x5, Remedy x5, Venom x3, Deadly Venom, Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass, Magnifying glass, Business Card, Bone x2, 2x Gold Ring (worth 15 gold; can be given to someone to make them enamored with the giver), Counterstrike gloves

7658311678_af277ff22a_t.jpg

Erdathcath Madilinas, 199 years old,

Level 19.5 Druid

Power: 29

Health: 33/33

Ether: 22/22

Gold: 299

Equipped: Tritech Handcannon (WP:13), Satchel of Awesomeness (Causes lucky-effect; bodywear), Mage's Muffler (protects from sealed)

Inventory: Longbow (WP:7), Quick bow (WP: 6, Suitable to rangers, provides hastened effect for one round each battle), Helmet (+1 max. health), 6 Potions, 3 Grand Potions, 7 Mead, 10 Smelling Salts, 15 Venoms, 3 Deadly Venoms, 1 Super Deadly Venom, 2 Floral Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 1 Fire Bomb, 3 Smoke Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 2 Holy Bomb, 2 Dirt Bombs, 2 Air Bombs, Grand Tonic, Bone, Skeleton Decoy, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Saber teeth, Scroll of Weakening, Ruby, Snake Eye Charm (protects from petrify), Amulet of Optimism (Adds the confused-effect to all attacks; suitable to Erdathcath only; accessory)

ava-em.jpg

Name: Unknown. Most call him "Em," though his real name remains largely mysterious. *Encouraged!*

Unknown age male human ranger

Level 14.5

Power: 23

SP: 2

Health: 16/21

Gold: 30

Equipment: Aquabow (WP: 7, Water-elemental), Anniversary Medal (Artefact/Accessory) (Power +2, SP +2, Max. Health +2, Max. Ether +2. The values will increase by 1 with each passing year)[/font], Syndicate Cowl (SP: 2, Immune to Doomed effect)

Inventory:

Consumables: Smoke bomb, Grating Stone x2, Nostrum x2, Potion x5, Remedy x4, , Venom, Ice Bomb, Grand Potion, Mead, Quality Cutlass (WP:6, Dagger)

Equipment:White Marksman's Hat (â…™ chance of Assassination vs. Flying monsters; Headwear), Gentleman's Hat (SP: 1, suitable for men, headgear. The wearer has a 1/2 chance to not be affected by (Asleep), Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe,Bow(WP:5), Ranger's Quiver (+1 WP to all Bows/Crossbows), Iron Knuckle Armour (Body, foot, and hand wear. Counts as one artefact. Usable by knights and dragoons. SP: 10. Cannot be removed by enemies), Ambrosia, Crystal Sovereign

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Before we head into the Deeps, do you have any insights into what may have been causing the complications with your construction?"

s5x3AD7.png

"Whatever it is, it sure is adept at causing explosions."

With the blacksmith's final words in mind, the party enters the gate, spiralling down a cobbled, makeshift hill of pebbles; likely as a staircase. They practically slide down, reaching their first destination:

EqAdphh.png

A grand fountain, it's water source being blocked by a piece of rubble that had tumbled from the cieling. Similar pieces of sharpnel are scattered about.

There is a way forward to the West.

What will the party do?

OOC: Shouldn't I be at full health, or am I forgetting something?

Em attacks the masked mage from the back row.

OOC: I thought Erdathcath was hastened as well? Also, who is the party leader deciding the turn order?

In a fit of rage towards Jetorix, Erdathcath prepares her weapons, hoping to avenge the death of the orc.

Erdathcath attacks the Masked Mage from the back row with her Handcannon.

Erdathcath attacks Sister Torch from the back row with her Handcannon.

"Sarge, you would do well to attack Sister Pitchfork and Mr. M Opoly."

Battle order

Sarge

Erdy

Em

Sarge gives Siri a golden ring then Gives Erdy a pheonix essence from the back row. (Double)

"Erdy, use the amulet of confusion that I got you for Grogmas! And take this Pheonix essence that if I die I can be revived."

Edited by Pyrovisionary

"Erdy, use the amulet of confusion that I got you for Grogmas!"

"Good idea actually!"

Erdathcath equips the Amulet of Optimism (removing the Mage's muffler), instead of attacking the Masked Mage.

Round One of the Riot Battle!

>Sarge gives a gold ring to Siri (back)

>Sarge hands Erdathcath a Phoenix Essence (back)

>Erdathcath equips the Amulet of Optimism

>Erdathcath VS Sister Torch (back): Special Damage Critical Hit (13x2=26+19=45=40 damage)

>Em VS Masked Mage (back): Shield: Triple Shot (21 damage to the Masked Mage, Mr. M Opoly, and Sister Pitchfork.)

>Jetorix VS Sarge: 48/2=24 damage

>Siri VS Sarge: Enamored!

>Mr. M Opoly VS Erdathcath: 18/2=9 damage

>Sister Pitchfork VS Erdathcath: 19/2=10 damage!

The party prepares for the incoming onslaught, knowing Jetorix was a formidable warrior. Sarge bribes Siri with a gold ring, the woman seemingly struggling to refuse the offer; and failing. Em and Erdathcath fire into the mob, but fail to deter them in a significant way. A stream of free hit sbatter the heroes, but they stand strong.

Prepare for Battle!

L0nw7c5.png "Siri, you idiot!"

Jetorix, Level 48 Humanoid

HP: 999/999

Specials:

Arc Slash: In a wide swing, all heroes take 28 damage from Jetorix.

Bonebreaker: Jetorix crushes the hero who rolled Special Damage with his axe, dropping their level, max HP, and max Ether by 4 each for the rest of the battle.

Mob Stampede: The hero who rolled Special Damage is assaulted by the combined strength of the mob, taking damage to all of their levels added together divided by 2.

Specials decided by die roll.

Passive Specials:

Defensive Postion: Jetorix has a 1/6 chanc eof Countersriking at the end of every round he is succesfully hit.

Drops: Jinxy Juice, Frost Helmet, 40 gold.

PhXuknh.png "Urgh... Stupid body..."

Siri, Level 40 Humanoid *Enamored with Sarge! 3 rounds remaining*

HP: 498/498

SP: 3

Specials:

Cloak and Dagger: Using her robes to her advantage in an attack, Siri Confuses a hero and makes Fragile for 3 rounds, as well a reducing them to half HP.

More Than A Concubine: With a sway of her hips, all male heroes become Enamored with Siri, as well as causing them to drop their weapons. That hero must spend a turn to pick up that weapon.

Drops:

Lover's Locket, Love Potion, Blind Fury

PETP4MR.png ". . ."

Masked Mage, Level 20 Humanoid

HP: 114/130

Specials:

Firewall: Creates a line of fire, engulfing the Back Row in flame. Anyone who attacks in the back row takes 8 damage, disregarding row and SP.

Passive Specials:

Ether Drain: The Masked Mage sucks 1 ether from all ether-users at the end of every turn.

Drops:

Grand Tonic

YVV1COQ.png "Cough up some coin and maybe I won't shank ya!"

Mr. M. Opoly, Level 18 Humanoid

HP: 139/160

Specials:

Bankrupt: Mr. M Opoly steals 50 gold, healing himself by 50 HP. He adds it into his inventory: Every turn he has it, he stashes 10 gold, prventing the heroes from retrieving it.

Drops:

80 gold.

yUXdJzA.png "...Sister?"

Sister Pitchfork, Level 19 Humanoid

HP: 129/150

Specials:

Frenzied Jabbing: With the lost of her sister, Sister Pitchfork frantically stabs the hero who rolled Special Damage, doing anywhere from 1 to 50 damage. (Decided by RNG.)

If Sister Torch is alive, Pitch Forks and Torches is used. If not, Frenzied Jabbing is used instead.

Drops:

Grating Stone

hBXIjfk.png "My head's spinning..."

Sister Torch, Level 19 Humanoid *Confused! 3 rounds remaining*

HP: 105/150

Specials:

Frenzied Flaming: With the lost of her sister, Sister Pitchfork frantically scorches all heroes, all of them becoming Burned, and taking 2 damage per round until remedied. The hero who rolled Special Damage becomes enraged as well.

If Sister Torch is alive, Pitch Forks and Torches is used. If not, Frenzied Flaming is used instead.

Drops:

Military Grade Fire Bomb

Riot Party:

9685868729_511c0e1a07_o.jpg

Sgt Jon. Mcency (Pyrovisionary) *Lucky!*

54 years old male human witch

Level 18 *Dual Strike* *Immune to blinded* *Hastened*

Power: 37 (18+17+2)

Health: 14/38 (7+17+8+3+3)

Ether: 19/19 (+1)

Gold: 277 (70 owed to Brickington)

Equipment: Demonic Scissors (WP:17, dual strike, Light, Darkness, Hollow (Potion) daggers), Witch's talisman (All attacks Cause the badly poisoned effect), Pegleg of Hastening (Permanent hastened-effect to the user; Immune to Blinded, suitable to Sarge only; footwear)

Inventory: Duplovian Swift Halberd (WP:3, stuns on successful hits, Hollow (-) halberd), Duplovian Helmet of the Guard (SP:2, Immune to Magic and Healing), Mythril Shield (SP:20), Pheonix essence x2 , Potion x4, Grand Potion x5, Remedy x5, Venom x3, Deadly Venom, Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass, Magnifying glass, Business Card, Bone x2, 2x Gold Ring (worth 15 gold; can be given to someone to make them enamored with the giver), Counterstrike gloves

7658311678_af277ff22a_t.jpg

Erdathcath Madilinas, 199 years old,

Level 19.5 Druid *Hastened!*

Power: 29

Health: 14/33

Ether: 22/22

Gold: 299

Equipped: Tritech Handcannon (WP:13), Satchel of Awesomeness (Causes lucky-effect; bodywear), Amulet of Optimism (Adds the confused-effect to all attacks; suitable to Erdathcath only; accessory)

Inventory: Longbow (WP:7), Quick bow (WP: 6, Suitable to rangers, provides hastened effect for one round each battle), Helmet (+1 max. health), 6 Potions, 3 Grand Potions, 7 Mead, 9 Smelling Salts, 15 Venoms, 3 Deadly Venoms, 1 Super Deadly Venom, 2 Floral Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 1 Fire Bomb, 3 Smoke Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 2 Holy Bomb, 2 Dirt Bombs, 2 Air Bombs, Grand Tonic, Bone, Skeleton Decoy, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Saber teeth, Scroll of Weakening, Ruby, Snake Eye Charm (protects from petrify), Phoenix Essence, mage's muffler

ava-em.jpg

Name: Unknown. Most call him "Em," though his real name remains largely mysterious. *Encouraged!*

Unknown age male human ranger

Level 14.5

Power: 23

SP: 2

Health: 16/21

Gold: 30

Equipment: Aquabow (WP: 7, Water-elemental), Anniversary Medal (Artefact/Accessory) (Power +2, SP +2, Max. Health +2, Max. Ether +2. The values will increase by 1 with each passing year)[/font], Syndicate Cowl (SP: 2, Immune to Doomed effect)

Inventory:

Consumables: Smoke bomb, Grating Stone x2, Nostrum x2, Potion x5, Remedy x4, , Venom, Ice Bomb, Grand Potion, Mead, Quality Cutlass (WP:6, Dagger)

Equipment:White Marksman's Hat (â…™ chance of Assassination vs. Flying monsters; Headwear), Gentleman's Hat (SP: 1, suitable for men, headgear. The wearer has a 1/2 chance to not be affected by (Asleep), Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe,Bow(WP:5), Ranger's Quiver (+1 WP to all Bows/Crossbows), Iron Knuckle Armour (Body, foot, and hand wear. Counts as one artefact. Usable by knights and dragoons. SP: 10. Cannot be removed by enemies), Ambrosia, Crystal Sovereign

-----------------------------------------------------------

The rock, although naturally dark in color, does indeed seem to have a fine layer of explosive powder and residue around it's bottom. The other rocks that were scattered around shared a similar characteristic, caked in soot.

Jeaux looked to Elgar, "It would seem these rocks were displaced by an explosive. Perhaps we should head further in to see what other damage has been done."

Erdathcath attacks Sister Torch from the Back Row (Handcannon)

Erdathcath attacks Sister Pitchfork from the Back Row (Handcannon)

Come on men, we can easily take down these rioters!