just2good

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 Rumors & Discussion

I can't see them doing it, but that is a good idea — one I hadn't considered before. I'd definitely want the Kraang represented in their robotic forms and be equipped with functional blasters. Not sure how the reverse would work for the ninjas since they're more melee-focused in combat, but I suppose interactive components aren't essential.

i hope they eventually will.If they did they would make a killing. Tthe foot could have Set Pieces, like dojo parts, but only really need ninja weapons maybe more variety. The krang would be cool to see the new function blaster with pink projectiles like in the show.

But there are atleast three different types of krang maybe more and to have a “battle pack” with different versions or a “Battle pack” for each different type Robot basic, robot blue, robot human, krang(pinkhead squid guys with more hover craft),

Foot we could get, Basic black foot, black with red foot, robo foot, and maybe foot elite if they do that this series

Also would like set pertaining to older series 80’s wolf, and 2k3 maybe even movie versions not likely but it would be cool.

I hope they continue to push out more set with more character would like the TMNT to become as big as NInjago, or StarWars there are more than enough characters and location to make plenty,

Casey, Newtralizer, Snake weed, Tiger claw, Erma, The blind sushi guy, purple dragons, more baxter more mousers,

I hope they realize there is a huge market for these and make more and more ^_^ personally the two thing a grew up with were legos and TMNT and I have been waiting for TMNT lego since forever and I’m wanting more ^_^

Edited by samxsteal

The foot could have Set Pieces, like dojo parts, but only really need ninja weapons maybe more variety.

Yeah, I'd much rather have the minifigs supported by small builds in this case.

I would love battle packs!

another set I would like would be Razaar crawling out of mutagen with Baxter and Mickey with Shellacne.

Another exclusive minifig, are they for real? :wacko: They really know how to exploit us completionists, don't they :laugh: In the last few years, we've had about 3-4 max and now we're at 9 for this year and that excludes the non-licensed themes :grin:

must have - I'm going to give him last years shredder's gear so he'll be much more like 80s shredder than the recent two-face

Welp, personally I think the movie version Raph looks pretty badass! :laugh: I have no clue if ill get some of these sets or not, I have been into TMNT for yeeears. But, as I stated earlier, the amount of BA-ness appears to be at the right level and the quality of the sets is surprising. I'm sure as soon as we get some pictures that aren't all fuzzy you'll be drooling, guaranteed! :grin:

Oh wow. This is a very nice surprise! Question is, when are other territories (US/Canada) getting this? Hopefully April, seeing as I'm already planning on purchasing the new Guardians of the Galaxy sets.

personally releasing a second wave of TNMT from my pov seemed to be a bold move for lego ,even more so a third wave

movie themed sets : if i can find the sets at decent prices i will buy the movie ones , but to me it seemed odd to make the turtle van bigger then the "big rig" , and i will probably sell it

second wave : from the second wave i plan to buy the turtle sub for leatherhead ... for some reason he grew on me , tough i wish they did more articulations on it , the way it's looking on the box he's swimming with his head down and tail up , very odd

the movie : i think it will turn out great , if it gets a good profit we're probably gonna be looking at a second part with krang as main villain , and third part with "baxter " as villain

first wave : i really liked how baxter's robot turned out , and also the shellraiser with the only negative comment beeing that it should have been smaller , similar to the size of a train car

future improvements : it would be interesting to see weapons being able to be added on turtle shells tough , i don't see how it will work without adding a clip on a shell thus making it look odd

Not really feeling the love for the movie turtles. Actually feeling more the exact opposite. It's not the eyes. It's the whole face. The printed cheeks plus nostrils make the entire face look like some sort of creepy green ape. The full head "dew rag" just adds to the wrongness.

true but look at character were it is a promant feature Voldimort and the aliens it something that sets them apart. its like a key feature.

I did forget about Voldemort, so thanks for that reminder, but I think that his snake slits are iconic, whereas the turtles' noses are no more special than Anakin or Snape's.

Wow. I didn't think it was possible, but that banner CGI rendering actually makes the new movie turtle minifigures look good! The eye problem still remains, though...

I would love a set with the purple dragons.It would be cool if Lego made a set with them .

Yeah, perhaps with Mr. Murakami's shop as a backdrop?

personally releasing a second wave of TNMT from my pov seemed to be a bold move for lego ,even more so a third wave

movie themed sets : if i can find the sets at decent prices i will buy the movie ones , but to me it seemed odd to make the turtle van bigger then the "big rig" , and i will probably sell it

second wave : from the second wave i plan to buy the turtle sub for leatherhead ... for some reason he grew on me , tough i wish they did more articulations on it , the way it's looking on the box he's swimming with his head down and tail up , very odd

the movie : i think it will turn out great , if it gets a good profit we're probably gonna be looking at a second part with krang as main villain , and third part with "baxter " as villain

first wave : i really liked how baxter's robot turned out , and also the shellraiser with the only negative comment beeing that it should have been smaller , similar to the size of a train car

future improvements : it would be interesting to see weapons being able to be added on turtle shells tough , i don't see how it will work without adding a clip on a shell thus making it look odd

Is a third wave confirmed? Or do you mean the movie wave?

The TV show is still doing well. The sets seem to be selling very well too. In my non-scientific poll I usually see them mostly or entirely sold out at stores around me. Got the last Kurai set in a store finally. I'd be very surprised if there weren't more waves.