just2good

Hero Factory 2014 Discussion

Numbers and (unconfirmed) names for summer sets!

http://www.legomarka...y=csoport&cs=69

44023 Rocka Climber Machine (49 pieces, ~10 USD)

44024 Tunneler Beast vs. Surge (59 pieces, ~10 USD)

44025 Bulk Drilling Machine (113 pieces, ~15 USD)

44026 Crystal Beast vs. Bulk (83 pieces, ~15 USD)

44027 Breez Anchor Machine (102 pieces, ~15 USD)

44028 Surge and Rocka Battle Machine (188 pieces)

44029 Queen Beast vs. Furno, Evo, and Stormer (217 pieces)

So, no Nex or Stringer. :( Wonder what Bulk Drilling Machine is. It doesn't sound like one of the ones we saw in the trailer.

interesting. i'm particularly interested in bulk drilling machine. because drill.

Climber... Obvious what that is.

Tunneler Beast is most likely the Red Beast.

Drilling Machine: who knows.

Crystal Beast: I'm betting it's the azure and yellow guy.

Anchor Machine's one or both of the walkers.

Surge's jet is half the battle machine. Don't think we've seen Rocka's portion.

Queen Beast is obvious.

Seems like a good lineup (aside from the lack of Stringer and Nex). Interested in the Drilling Machine most of all, but that's probably because it's the only thing we haven't seen.

And Spiral Power...

Edited by Kalhiki

If I may, the Summer wave sounds a little lackluster. Maybe I need pictures. That'll probably help.

Bulk is gonna pierce the heavens with his drill...

interesting. i'm particularly interested in bulk drilling machine. because drill.

I'm only interested in it because it's the only one we haven't seen!

Toy Fair can't come any sooner. One and a half months to go!

I'm somewhat disappointed that Crystal Beast is 15, I wanted it to be smaller because it's a great parts pack for what I want to do.

On the plus side Surge's vehicle is likely 20-25 Euro, that's cheaper than I thought.

Very happy that Bulk and Breeze are getting more substantial sets, after the (IMO) lackluster treatment they got this last year.

And it's another 7 sets wave like Summer 2013. Disappointing.. hopefully the CHI sets bring something new to the table.

EDIT: If I am interpreting the prices correctly, the Surge set is more expensive than Evo XL M.,and the Queen the most expensive one by far.. what?

Edited by Shakar

If Bulk's Machine looks anything similar to Gurren Lagann, it'll be the best HF set Lego have produced.

I'm hoping for drills for hands.

I'm somewhat disappointed that Crystal Beast is 15, I wanted it to be smaller because it's a great parts pack for what I want to do.

On the plus side Surge's vehicle is likely 20-25 Euro, that's cheaper than I thought.

Very happy that Bulk and Breeze are getting more substantial sets, after the (IMO) lackluster treatment they got this last year.

And it's another 7 sets wave like Summer 2013. Disappointing.. hopefully the CHI sets bring something new to the table.

EDIT: If I am interpreting the prices correctly, the Surge set is more expensive than Evo XL M.,and the Queen the most expensive one by far.. what?

Yeah, I was having a hard time making sense of that, since (compared to most other Hero Factory sets) their Hungarian prices seem downright ludicrous. Of course, the cost of a set doesn't always vary directly by size... Stormer XL was smaller than Black Phantom by both weight and piece count and yet cost $5 more. But hopefully there won't be an issue like that this year, and these listed prices are just misleading/preliminary.

Wow, there's some intense fighting there. No energy or elemental blasts, just some good old CQC. Loving it.

I believe one of the sets can be seen on the right here.

-Sci

Yes, it's Queen Beast vs. Furno, Evo and Stormer.

Edited by Kalmahiczek

I believe one of the sets can be seen on the right here.

-Sci

Is there any more retail catalog pics you can share for any other themes, Sci?

I think it would be smart to say that I'm putting 2014 HF on the back-burner when it comes to purchases (Metalbeard's Sea Cow is $249 USD...Agents... blah,blah,blah...).

Is there any more retail catalog pics you can share for any other themes, Sci?

I think it would be smart to say that I'm putting 2014 HF on the back-burner when it comes to purchases (Metalbeard's Sea Cow is $249 USD...Agents... blah,blah,blah...).

I don't have anything else yet. :tongue:

-Sci

Now I can see how the Queen is 30+ Euro.. it's not like Splitter Beast, at least two of the three Heroes have proper mini Machines here. That makes it even more infuriating: you know they were perfectly able to put Nex and Stringer here (or in an/other set/s), and yet..

And 2014 really is Evo's year lol.

On another note, I'm pretty sure Bulk's Machine, at a whopping 113 pieces count, is the mid size set with the highest part number ever.

Edited by Shakar

Bah picture got taken down. Anyone managed to mirror it?

It still works for me... :look:

"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below."

I wanna see the set. :/

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below."

I wanna see the set. :/

Same.