I am making a thread with all of my MOCs and WIPs. These will even sometimes be failed or abandoned projects, or just ideas. You may also post suggestions, and feel free to criticize, but please give at least a tiny bit of credit if you copy one of my ideas. They are free to use, I just don't like people claiming them as their own, unless they came up with it independently or before me without me knowing.

Edited by Technyk32231

what did you build already?

Many things, but before I joined any websites.

I can't put any more pictures until I move up a rank, so that will be a little while. Sorry about that.

I am making a thread with all of my MOCs and WIPs. These will even sometimes be failed or abandoned projects, or just ideas. You may also post suggestions, and feel free to criticize, but please give at least a tiny bit of credit if you copy one of my ideas. They are free to use, I just don't like people claiming them as their own, unless they came up with it independently or before me without me knowing.

When you actually have pictures of a MOC (or a WIP MOC) you want to share, feel free to start a new thread. It usually is most to start a new thread for each MOC and not lump them together in one thread.