Nice columns, if i ever get to do the temple of Luxor i'll borrow Your clever design.. thanks for shareing, please let us know the results when You tested it whit real bricks!

Hi there,

I wanted to thank you for sharing this amazing technic for a 5 stud wide column.

It was actually exactly the scale I needed for 14 columns on my MOC (others were 3 stud wide which is a more classic design).

Additional details can be found on my onedrive (sorry not an expert on publishing pictures...)

Marc

Magnifique! That truly is an impressive recreation of the Dôme des Invalides! Although it seems you had some tougher nuts to crack (like that dome that turned out fantastically), I'm glad I improved the design to make it buildable and useful for you. I see you made some slight modifications to the arrangement of the tri-axles. Any particular reasons for that change?

Congratulations once again with your project, et merci pour le démonstrer ici!

Additional details can be found on my onedrive (sorry not an expert on publishing pictures...)

Marc

That is truly a work of art. It is stunning, to have accomplished that in Lego form is remarkable. Thank you for sharing the build process and the final product. Incredible.

To be honest, I can't remember why I changed it but I think it was related to the fact I needed 26 studs on the side (24 for the visible, one for the base, one for the top).

We ended-up changing the design when we bult it as my LDD model prouved quite unstable upong bulding.