Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

And for that two bearded guy I promised, it doesn't quite good with Mitgardia, but, oh well :grin:

snip

Genius hair Connection :thumbup: :Anyways, my new freebuild is almost finnished, so I will probably post it tommorow. Edited by Mr Breden

sounds great mr.b!

btw, I'm also working on something despite all the work that's piling on my desk. I simply couldn't resist putting the one or the other brick together, gotta catch up with sk somehow ...

Genius hair Connection :thumbup: :Anyways, my new freebuild is almost finnished, so I will probably post it tommorow.

Glad to hear you have a free build coming :classic:

sounds great mr.b!

btw, I'm also working on something despite all the work that's piling on my desk. I simply couldn't resist putting the one or the other brick together, gotta catch up with sk somehow ...

Looking forward to it! And I'm gonna have to get myself in gear to live up to my reputation :laugh:

The parts I ordered to replace the ones that still haven't arrived (the USPS is looking into it) arrived so it's full speed ahead on my project. I'm estimating 3-6 more days of building, then I have to photograph it :sceptic: Hopefully I'll be able to fit it in front of my backdrop, if not I may seek the help of some of you photoshop experts.

Alright, I finnished my MOC, but then I looked at it and couldn't help but think that it could be bigger, so I decided to expand it. Which ofcourse means I can't post it today, in the mean time, here is a teaser 10581481306_a40ce6c79d_z.jpg

Edited by Mr Breden

Genius hair Connection :thumbup: :Anyways, my new freebuild is almost finnished, so I will probably post it tommorow.

Thanks, and your build is looking good so far :thumbup:

sounds great mr.b!

Well, you've got your work cut out for you if your trying to catch up to Sk :laugh:

Looking forward to it :classic:

Glad to hear you have a free build coming :classic:

Looking forward to it! And I'm gonna have to get myself in gear to live up to my reputation :laugh:

The parts I ordered to replace the ones that still haven't arrived (the USPS is looking into it) arrived so it's full speed ahead on my project. I'm estimating 3-6 more days of building, then I have to photograph it :sceptic: Hopefully I'll be able to fit it in front of my backdrop, if not I may seek the help of some of you photoshop experts.

Sounds big, can't wait to see what you're building this time :classic:

welcome slimshady, support for the just cause (Mitgardia) is always a cherishing sight!

Welcome to the best guild SlimShady! :wink:

New build!

dscn1024.jpg

Anyone like my new profile picture. :grin: . I just had to.

Edited by Infernum

Welcome to the best guild SlimShady! :wink:

I thought he was signing up for Mitgardia and not Nocturnus...

I thought he was signing up for Mitgardia and not Nocturnus...

You misheard. He's joining the BEST, not the most egocentric guild. :wink:

Our loyalties are divided in the coming civil war...Luckily mine aren't. My sigfig will remain in Mitgardia and his evil brother in Nocturnus. I'm going to enjoy roleplaying someone different...and evil :wink:

Are there any other guilds?

There is only one guild- Nocturnus. The rest of you are tribes we don't really like to acknowledge.

Are there any other guilds?

Na, not really. Mitgardia is the only TRUE guild. All the others are more like bands, Mitgardia-wanna-bes.

Welcome to Mitgardia, SlimShady (better not say anything else :look::laugh: )!

I'm not sure about being on the Black Spire, I was rather hoping to be on Nocturus' side well, I guess kabel's in the same boat :grin:

Anyways, I'll certainly be making a new minifig for this challenge.

@ZC: Kabel and I can be on the Black Spire's side without making our figs like the drow, right?

Edited by Garmadon

I, sir Marshall pledge allegiance to land of Mitgardia. I swear I'll defend it and it's people.

Welcome to Mitgardia!

Our loyalties are divided in the coming civil war...Luckily mine aren't. My sigfig will remain in Mitgardia and his evil brother in Nocturnus. I'm going to enjoy roleplaying someone different...and evil :wink:

Mitgardia's loyalties aren't divided whatsoever in this civil war, it's callend "The Battle for Nocturnus" for a reason. I'm guessing that most Mitgardians will make new characters to use for Challenge I as you plan to do.

I'm not sure about being on the Black Spire, I was rather hoping to be on Nocturus' side well, I guess kabel's in the same boat :grin:

@ZC: Kabel and I can be on the Black Spire's side without making our figs like the drow, right?

I think you can use pretty much whatever kind of fi you want. You definitely don't have to make a Drow fig if you don't want to.

I'm guessing that most Mitgardians will make new characters to use for Challenge I as you plan to do.

Yup! I made a new fig for both sides as soon as the Challenge was announced. :grin: . So I already have my fig!

@Infernum: You're ahead of me then, I've been so busy with my current project I haven't done any preparing for Challenge I yet. It will be fun for sure!

Any Mitgardians that are on the Nocturnus team let me know if you want to discuss the challenge more via PM (*cough*, secret battle strategies, *cough*). I can have up to 5 people in the same conversation.

Edited by soccerkid6

@ SK: I'd love to be in that PM group! :classic:

Edit: Another new build!

dscn1041.jpg

Edited by Infernum

I'm on Black Spire too, I will definetively make a new figure for the challenge.

Well sk, I think it would be useful to be in that PM group. I was hoping to be on the dark side, but now that I am fighting for Nocturnus, I am doing everything to make them win!!

...I think you can use pretty much whatever kind of fi you want. You definitely don't have to make a Drow fig if you don't want to.

Sorry that I wrote it wrong, but I meant to ask if my fig (I never planned to make him a drow) could be on the Black Spire's team and still be against the drow (that's what I meant by like: agree with :classic: ).

I'm on Black Spire too, I will definetively make a new figure for the challenge.

It seems to me that most current Mitgardian minifigs wouldn't fit with the Black Spire :laugh:

I'm in the same boat as well. I'm making some Drow minifigs right now- I don't know what side they'll choose though!