ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Thanks @Basiliscus!

The Sunken City residents are looking good! My nocty character even looks something similar to some of those kolgari elves. :classic: Maybe i can continue his story in that direction, and visit Varlyrio someday.

Edited by MaasEffekt

3 minutes ago, MaasEffekt said:

Thanks @Basiliscus!

The Sunken City residents are looking good! My nocti character even looks something similar to some of those kolgari elves. :classic: Maybe i can continue his story in that direction, and visit Varlyrio someday.

It doesn't have to be someday, you could start in Varlyrio and then quickly go over the events that brought Gutkeled there, for instance.

For any lingering Nocties around here: I made my third Civil War scene: 

I know that Nocturnus is unavailable to build this book, but could we start a Book III Nocturnus thread that's a sticky just to keep it updated, even if we put a disclaimer that says people aren't allowed to build in Nocturnus for points this book?  I would like to see all the guilds represented in the sticky threads.

3 hours ago, Grover said:

I know that Nocturnus is unavailable to build this book, but could we start a Book III Nocturnus thread that's a sticky just to keep it updated, even if we put a disclaimer that says people aren't allowed to build in Nocturnus for points this book?  I would like to see all the guilds represented in the sticky threads.

While I'd like to see that as well, I asked Rogue Angel about it earlier this year, and he was very clear about it: "We specifically unpinned the Nocturnus thread, so we wouldn't want to repin a new one". I imagine it is because 1) there is a long list of pinned topics already, and 2) it would still be a bit confusing for new members. There is the "Links to Popular Topics" thread, which now contains the link to the Nocty Settlement index, so that's something. Truth to be told, as long as there is no discussion in this thread, it doesn't warrant a place either among the pinned topics, or in the above mentioned thread.

As ever, I'll be doing my best to change that. :wink: