You may want to add some decoration to the walls or floor. It looks nice and clean but that also makes it look less exciting. Maybe a few maps on the wall, or maybe stainglass on the other side of those windows? Looks nice though.

It looks nice, and I like the use of the window for the chair, but I agree that it looks a bit drab. Maybe put in a coloured tiled floor.

Thanks for the advice! The actual place that this MOC takes place is very cold. The architecture is plan with lots of stone. But I will keep you advice in mind next time. :classic:

Then maybe add some moss and darker blocks along with it as well to make it look a bit more natural.

I like it! Some places in real life are really plain so while it might not seem exciting to everyone I think it is fine. I think you added enough color with the flags and minifigs as well as the banner in the corner.

I love it! I'd love to see an updates with some of the suggestions above, particularly the stained glass window!

I have an question about the deer antlers. I tryed to search for them, and I dont know, where are they from. It is something custom?