CustomJoe_MD

It only took 8 or 9 years

I feel a bit silly starting a topic just to introduce myself, but I guess it's tradition. :classic:

So I'm José, and I'm from Portugal, I'll be going by CustomJoe_MD

I've been lurking for almost a decade (what can I say, really bad with registry forms).

Huge Batman Fan, like bats in the brain huge, comics and cartoons collector and enthusiast, even the really obscure ones.

I'm a customizer, mad scientist, tinkerer, problem solver, diy guy, world lego creativity domination advocate, and a "dream big till you make" it kind of guy.

I hope that the reason I finally joined the club, is that I'm ready to add something to the community and give back a little with my skills and time.

Some people have seen my works and some of my drawings for projects and stuff but the community in general doesn't know who I am, in time you will,

be afraid, be very afraid. :devil: (insert maniacal laugh here)

- Gods this sounds like an AA meeting (thats Arkham Asylum people)

I almost started with Hello I'm José, and I'm a Lego addict. I've been addicted to the little plastic things for 30+ years

Not far from the truth (is there a support group for that??? Seriously is there??? :laugh: )

Edited by CustomJoe_MD

Don't feel silly at all, welcome to Eurobricks!

And sorry, the most you could probably do with that is just to share in your addiction with the rest of us ;)

Welcome to this group José !! Always nice to meet an AFOL :laugh:

Be proud to be a member of a select group of people that believe in the power of the Brick !!

I strongly believe that whatever you do, keeping your head high and your chin up works, take pride in what you do , whatever it is!! ( exept megablock-guys :sceptic: and playmobile :sick: dudes, thay should stay in a very, very dark corner :laugh: )

Be the best AFOL you can be, don't ask what LEGO can do for you, but what you can do with LEGO , join the Brick side !! :wink:

Being more serious, I saw your post in another topic about what people say about LEGO :laugh: !

I can assure you that many , many people rediscover the brick as a hobby, so don't be scared to ask , comment or just planly share something here , I for one, want to see something of your work in the future !!!

grtz Saint

Ahhhhhh, chucks Saint, I'm all teary eyed right now. :cry_happy: <---See

Bad Saint you said the Meg******** word.

How about MB smurfs? Does it count they're blue and tiny, you can barely see them in the corner.

I never really stopped customizing and modding completely, my dark ages were more of the financial kind, or change of residence, or no internet during the 90's (the darkest of ages people).

And in honor of your Bricktiotic Speach I give a quote, by a small man, but big in spirit (sometimes Spirits, Mineral Spirits).

"You will take. My last Lego minifig, from my cold plastificated hands (and vacuum sealed - of course)" :laugh: