Sign in to follow this  
Mark of Falworth

(LCC) The Last Stand

9370677319_f302fc42b3_z.jpg

(LCC) The Last Stand. by Mark of Falworth, on Flickr

A lone Areani knight faces off against a horde of outlaws!

They may outnumber him 100 to 1, but they will never take him alive! He will fight to the bitter end! For the Glory of Loreos!

This is my small addition to the Art of War contest over at the LCN. Be sure to check it out! :classic:

Art is right. This could be a painting and I couldn't tell the difference. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Now this is what I call art! You should print it, put it in a photo frame and hang it on your wall. Or print it on canvas. That might be even better.

I definitely have to say that this is pretty awesome. Seeing your MOC's is really making me more excited for Brickfair.

Any chance this build will be there as well (obviously not with the special effects)?

:classic:

That is a stunning picture. I love the lighting and colours because they create the appropriate atmosphere and the feeling of a climax of a larger story.

Art is right. This could be a painting and I couldn't tell the difference. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Pie! :laugh:

Now this is what I call art! You should print it, put it in a photo frame and hang it on your wall. Or print it on canvas. That might be even better.

Thanks Trance! Not a bad idea! I may have to try that! :grin:

I definitely have to say that this is pretty awesome. Seeing your MOC's is really making me more excited for Brickfair.

Any chance this build will be there as well (obviously not with the special effects)?

:classic:

Thanks Nightstalker! :wink:

Probably not, I'm afraid. The figs are gone and it's just a pile of black pieces now. :sceptic:

That is a stunning picture. I love the lighting and colours because they create the appropriate atmosphere and the feeling of a climax of a larger story.

Precisely what I was trying to achieve! Thank you! :classic:

Great job! Giving the outlaws spiky armour was a good move - it portrays a clear difference between between them and the other guy.

Wow! Great use of lighting and silhouette! Awesome work! :classic: