Kristel

MOC: Sand Blue Townhouse

Really looking good! Your attention to detail is just incredible, thanks for sharing!

As allways, your interiors are so lifelike and detailed. Very inspiring!

Very nice! Love the interior and the colour scheme!

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it!

...snip...

I love the rear deck a lot. Very fitting and good use of space. I like the idea of the balcony too. I would keep the upper roof going across a plate at the same level, but then have a pole (or stack of 1x1 rounds or something) in the corner to keep it"up" and that would allow the sides to be open, but still have a less abrupt end to the roof-line. I've seen plenty of apartments here in the states like that. My last apartment was like that actually. All open balcony, but still covered on the roof. It was quite nice on rainy days, because you could still be outside and not get wet.

All in all, the praise doesn't stop. I follow your posts to look back at in the future for inspiration.

Can't wait to see more.

Thanks, LegoDr! This is a great idea. I'll try to do this and upload it on the weekend.

Wow! Can't pick a favorite part because it is such a wonderful build in every aspect. And sand blue....oooooh la laaaaaaaa!

Wow! Can't pick a favorite part because it is such a wonderful build in every aspect. And sand blue....oooooh la laaaaaaaa!

Thanks Legogal!

It is easy to see you took your time and made sure every detail was just right :thumbup: The color scheme is excellent. I really like the facade, especially balcony and windows :wub:

Superb interiors as well, my favorite details inside: the nautical theme, the shower, the lamp on the nightstand, the fridge, and the stove area :thumbup:

Top-notch build, you really have a knack for modulars :classic:

Should have done a little custom detail for you flat screen TV! Love the paintings. :)

This is great. Because of the colours it makes me thing of the coastal town of Abereuron here in wales.

It is easy to see you took your time and made sure every detail was just right :thumbup: The color scheme is excellent. I really like the facade, especially balcony and windows :wub:

Superb interiors as well, my favorite details inside: the nautical theme, the shower, the lamp on the nightstand, the fridge, and the stove area :thumbup:

Top-notch build, you really have a knack for modulars :classic:

Thanks soccer kid! I'm glad you like it!

Should have done a little custom detail for you flat screen TV! Love the paintings. :)

Thanks Rook! That and minifigs ... I always forget to include some people in my shots!

This is great. Because of the colours it makes me thing of the coastal town of Abereuron here in wales.

Thanks Mutant Orc! Abereuron looks like a gorgeous and laid-back place. Love all those bright coloured buildings. Might keep the Google search page bookmarked for a while!