Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

Looking at a few reviews of the new sets, the bottom of the body is still the same.

-Sci

That's very strange. I had a look, and indead, the body is still the same part. The poster depicts another one however! Am I just seeing things?

Well, it appears to be that the new Winter 2014 LEGO Star Wars sets will be released in March 2014 rather than January. :( Apparently this is because LEGO wants to release The LEGO Movie sets in time for the premiere of the film.

http://www.groovebri...lable-in-march/

Thanks for sharing this news. This will give me some time to catch up with a lot of the sets I've missed from 2013.

I'm really excited for the Sandcrawler and Mos Eisley Cantina

Where did you see sandcrawler? As far as I know there is no sandcrawler rumored unless I am mistaken.

man why did it have to be this year that they have to come late.And why does it seem the summer wave will be overpriced like the 2012 summer wave

In the uk Lego.com has all of the 2014 sets and I went to the Westfield Stratford Lego shop and they had all 2014 winter lines of everything. Star Wars, Superheroes, Lego Movie, Ninjago everything. Maybe other countries are different!

In the uk Lego.com has all of the 2014 sets and I went to the Westfield Stratford Lego shop and they had all 2014 winter lines of everything. Star Wars, Superheroes, Lego Movie, Ninjago everything. Maybe other countries are different!

Yeah, it seems like while the Eastern Hemisphere has all the new sets, the Western Hemisphere will have to wait until late February and March for the official release of the new Star Wars stuff.

Some channels are just2good though... :wink:

Aww, thanks pal. :purrr:

The Hong Kong Toys "R" Us just posted an image of the new 2014 LEGO Star Wars minifig poster. It features all of the minifigs included in the winter 2014 wave. Maybe this guy will be included in this year's May the Fourth promotion.

*Snip*

The Spring-loaded Blasters look even worse when they're displayed next to the "old" Ones. :sick:

Chowren Toys reported it.

Didn`t see that , but I am glad its a USC because I was hoping for a minifigure scale one. At least my wallet won`t be lighter.

Well, it appears to be that the new Winter 2014 LEGO Star Wars sets will be released in March 2014 rather than January. :( Apparently this is because LEGO wants to release The LEGO Movie sets in time for the premiere of the film.

http://www.groovebri...lable-in-march/

If you will excuse me, I have to go cry in a corner... :cry_sad:

The last set number was 75055 (ISD) and the rumoured Sandcrawler is 75059, hopefully there is a possibility of more sets between these numbers.

Didn`t see that , but I am glad its a USC because I was hoping for a minifigure scale one. At least my wallet won`t be lighter.

Some of the larger Subject UCS stuff actually is set at minifig scale, such as the Imperial Shuttle. I suspect that the UCS Sandcrawler would be a closer to true minifig scale and come with a few Jawa's and Droids. We may even get lucky and get an Uncle Owen fig.

Some of the larger Subject UCS stuff actually is set at minifig scale, such as the Imperial Shuttle. I suspect that the UCS Sandcrawler would be a closer to true minifig scale and come with a few Jawa's and Droids. We may even get lucky and get an Uncle Owen fig.

If I'm not mistaken, we shouldn't speculate about figs here. That's for the Future Star Wars Sets topic. :wink:

Just making sure you guys don't get in trouble.

I wonder if we are going to get new imperial officer hats. Can anyone tell just by looking at the picture of the imperial officer and the crew figure? It seems to be about the only thing left about star wars lego figs that lego hasn't redone yet.

I don't mind the move to March, as I was toying (pun intended) of getting into the Lego Movie stuff. At least I can space out purchases to some degree.