just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Be honest with me, does anyone think we'll get a new villain?

Well we are getting the man bat... And I reckon we will also see some more villains, definitely in the steam roller set (perhaps a henchman or main villain), and I wouldn't be surprised to see more new villains in the marvel wave such as the green goblin :classic:

I think we will get a couple new one's. Man-bat is a guarantee at this point. And rumor has it we'll see another in the steamroller set. My top choice is the Mad Hatter as I think he would be fitting. If next years line is anything like this years line then we will mostly see new variations of existing villains, but at least two or three completely new ones for the DC side of the line. As for the Marvel side I sort of view that as a wild card, as we have little information at this point.

Edited by strangely

I think that Mad Hatter might be in the steamroller, but that's not based on any hard evidence.

I think that Mad Hatter might be in the steamroller, but that's not based on any hard evidence.

the person said that there were two villains other than the joker so we could see two new villains. My hopes are killer croc and death stroke, Mad hatter or red hood perhaps as they are associated with the joker. But yeah croc how he appeared in the batman 2 videogame with ripped trousers and green legs would be awesome. Deathstroke I only say because he is in arrow and arkham origins at the moment. The figure I want the most is Ras al ghul but he wouldn't really associate himself with joker would he. Unless he has been hired like joker and deathstroke to get batman. Unlikely but a man can dream.

I just hope a henchman doesn't take the spot of a new villain in any of the sets!

Well if the rumors are true about having 3 vilians as long as one of the remaining 2 is a big name I will be happy, Though 2 more big names would of course be better.

Edited by The Joker1

I came on today after work, and here I see all this talk of a new joker? Apparently now the pictures have been removed, or are "unavailable". So I went on brickipedia and sure enough I saw the new variant. I really like the face and hat, the printing seemed nearly identical to the last one until I gave it a good look. No problem there, I actually really liked the original joker (from the funhouse, not the batman line), so the fact that they could make a new one so similar to the last, and still look great, is well just great! Hope to see new pictures soon, do we usually get them at around later October or mid-October?

As much as i look forward to the steam roller set i don't think the design will be that exciting, Really Lego needs to give us a sleek villain vehicle to match the batmobile (not drills and trucks)

Do lego still have a Lamborghini licence...

Crazy Chrome Purple Lamborghini Aventador by SSsupersports, on Flickr

Now there's an idea or better yet: http://images3.wikia...ker_Mobile.jpeg to be quite honest brave and the bold got a lot of things right with villain designs and vehicles I also wouldn't mind seeing this in lego: http://www.batmobile...b-batmobile.jpg

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

Oh yes please :drool: , I can already picture a £50 set like the two face one with those two cars, Joker, Batman a couple of goons and something else small to tie it all together. Lego needs to employ us in the superheroes department :laugh: .

Edited by The Joker1

Nope, it's brick red. The lighting makes it look orange. Does anyone have a backup of Joker's image? It's "not available" to me. I really want to see him.

Edited by 8BrickMario

If you go on the "joker" brickepedia page, it should be there.

And does anyone know if these are final design or not? I feel like batgirl is a bit incomplete. *cough* leg printing *cough*

Nope, it's brick red. The lighting makes it look orange. Does anyone have a backup of Joker's image? It's "not available" to me. I really want to see him.

Don't ever quote images, kids! This time was necessary:

For those who want the picture without the tacky, unnecessary watermarks plastered all over the figures, here is the picture from the seller.

This isn't my picture, and I don't take credit for it being my picture. This is from the same Bricklink seller who has the Batgirl and Batman figures.

Edited by LuxorV
Changed image to link after moving original post into this topic.

If you go on the "joker" brickepedia page, it should be there.

And does anyone know if these are final design or not? I feel like batgirl is a bit incomplete. *cough* leg printing *cough*

Agreed, she needs boots, but I never really expected Lego to do that. While there are a handful of DC figures that include leg printing I've only seen two (Green Arrow, Wonder Woman) that include leg printing to represent boots. The Marvel side seems to have more leg printing, but like DC it has only a few that have printed boots. So it seems for now we're going to continue to see a lack of footwear for superheroes.

Agreed, she needs boots, but I never really expected Lego to do that. While there are a handful of DC figures that include leg printing I've only seen two (Green Arrow, Wonder Woman) that include leg printing to represent boots. The Marvel side seems to have more leg printing, but like DC it has only a few that have printed boots. So it seems for now we're going to continue to see a lack of footwear for superheroes.

I see. But my question is CAN she still get leg printing or is this the complete final design? The boots were exactly what I was talking about. Wonder Woman would have looked very bad without her leg printing, and batgirls leg printing is just as essential. It's not like Robin where leg printing is not required. Batgirl is another case though. And a quick rehash of a question I had earlier, at what time in October do we get the leaks?

Edited by STSH2013Lego

Thanks, Just2good! Joker's grin is more lopsided, and the suit looks good with the blue. And we know LEGO wouldn't be dumb enough to give him a double-sided head.

Edited by 8BrickMario

I see. But my question is CAN she still get leg printing or is this the complete final design? The boots were exactly what I was talking about. Wonder Woman would have looked very bad without her leg printing, and batgirls leg printing is just as essential. It's not like Robin where leg printing is not required. Batgirl is another case though. And a quick rehash of a question I had earlier, at what time in October do we get the leaks?

I feel like if the Flash, Superman, Batman and others didn't get boots I'm doubting Batgirl will get them. I will say it is possible, but not likely. Wonder Woman was a special situation as well, she wore shorts, so printing the shorts without the boots would have made her look barefoot. Batgirl missing boots wouldn't be that jarring, and it would match the rest of the bat family that all lack boots. I would assume her lack of boots will match Batman and Robin's lack of boots. I am hoping that at some point they start to include boot printing, but for now we'll see it rarely.

I too wish Batgirl had boots, but what I'm really hoping for, that no knows about atm, is if she'll have a dual colored cape (either black/purple or black/gold)? :wink: Really I'm just glad to get her with a new cowl, now it shouldn't be too hard to make Stephanie Brown! :classic: