just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Oh that's nice. I'll be getting it for sure. Hope to see more like that darker Wonder Woman.

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

I also posted pics in the 2015 Superheros thread, I hadn't seen that when I posted here. Mods feel free to remove from here if it should only be in the 2015 thread.

Edited by shaggysanchez

So here is the official Green Lantern set.

looks kind of kidy to me but will get it for sure the wings look like a new part, they are different from the ole ones? nice you get a cape too

Edited by SMC

We are getting Green Lantern! And is that Sinsetro? :cry_happy: This is already one of my favorite 20$ sets.

looks kind of kidy to me but will get it for sure the wings look like a new part, they are different from the ole ones? nice you get a cape too

We'll do you expect? It is aimed for kids after all!

Edited by TheLegoExperience

I NEED THAT! Sinestro, GL and Space Bats? I wondered why the cowl looked grey in some pics and white in others-it's metallic! And it looks like he has a folded pair of wings, too! What's that clear piece under the Lantern jet? A new trans-yellow bar for Sinestro's construct, and some great pieces besides.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Funny how this whole forum kinda predicted this set coming. Made much sense after seeing a space suit batman. A win for all of us

that set looks AWESOME :D. Is that a new cape style for Batman? The only minor nitpick of this set is that Lego couldn't find a way to include their Power Rings.

Yea Sinestro's hair does suck, but whatever. We get him in a $20 set and that's what matters :D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJHHJJHHJJJDJDJDIDNDODIABFCIIDBDKEU

LEG PRINTING!

NEW COWL

SINESTRO AHH

ITS PERFECT

I've been waiting for a Green Lantern set since the Super Heroes announcement in 2011... and to make it even better, it's not "Batman ft. GL" this time, it's "GL ft. Batman"! :grin:

2015 can't come soon enough, though there are still tons of this years' SH minifigs I have yet to get...

Oh my GODDDD! that is amazing! Also, I like that we don't get yet another Bat- Something. I was kinda right! No Sacrecrow tough, he would had really fit in there.

Oh my GODDDD! that is amazing! Also, I like that we don't get yet another Bat- Something. I was kinda right! No Sacrecrow tough, he would had really fit in there.

How? Fear toxin wouldn't work in space. Crane taking to space would make no sense. But discussion of this set belongs in the "DC Super Heroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion" topic. This topic isn't dead though, we have the Tumbler!

Edited by 8BrickMario

How? Fear toxin wouldn't work in space. Crane taking to space would make no sense. But discussion of this set belongs in the "DC Super Heroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion" topic. This topic isn't dead though, we have the Tumbler!

True but it seemed likely since he was in the Arkham set and would be put in another one like the Penguin. I'm not complaining but its strange ( also awesome ) to not have a Batman set since they're always the bad guys.

I always thought that a good plot device would be Scarecrow pumping the Watchtower full of fear toxin. In space you need air, so you'd be forced to breath it...and in space no one hears you scream! But the main point is, if Lego wants to release more of the same characters, they will find a way!