just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Was the X-men Deadpool chopper released earlier than the rest of the Avengers sets back in 2012? If so then I'm expecting the X-men set to be unveiled earlier than the rest of the AoU sets.

I can agree with that. I don't love all of the exclusive figures. And I know I'll never have a complete collection. But the "gotta have them all" bug died a long time ago thanks to LEGO.

Yeah I don't feel the urge to have them all but I hate not having an official Bizzaro or Black Spidey. I know we will he eventually get an update Shazam but it sucks not having the classic one.

Was the X-men Deadpool chopper released earlier than the rest of the Avengers sets back in 2012? If so then I'm expecting the X-men set to be unveiled earlier than the rest of the AoU sets.

I think it was at the same time, I could be wrong, though.

Maybe there won't be sets unveiled, but they could potentially still do a figure line up? Ultorn has already been shown on the cover of a magazine so it won't be spoiling his appearance to show his figure. I find it hard to believe LEGO won't do anything for Marvel besides the Collector and Rocket's Warbird but I guess time will tell.

The next big thing to look forward to will have to be NYTF, which will at least unveil the figures for the AoU sets in 2015 and any other sets for DC and Marvel.

That Joker is the only thing in that set I'm interested in.

So that poster has nothing to do with future figs? Darn. Hopefully Lego will at least consider it when making new sets, because I really want Zatanna, Red Tornado, Blue Beetle, Vixen, Black Canary, Killer Frost, Gorilla Grodd, Sinestro, Black Manta, Metallo, Captain Cold and Reverse Flash. Anyone else notice how A. Flash once again has a plain red backing to his symbol, similar to his TV show appearance, and B. almost all of the new characters are based on their designs in Bruce Timm's Justice League Unlimited?

I'm curious to see how they did Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver since we only saw a few seconds of them in Captain America 2. The Avengers I wouldn't be surprised if most of them are the same printing specifically Hawkeye, Thor, and Blackwidow.

I'm curious to see how they did Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver since we only saw a few seconds of them in Captain America 2. The Avengers I wouldn't be surprised if most of them are the same printing specifically Hawkeye, Thor, and Blackwidow.

They'll have seen Avengers material and concept art, though.

All of those mentioned have different outfits too. I'd be very surprised if any of them had the same printing.

Edited by LMB10

They'll have seen Avengers material and concept art, though.

All of those mentioned have different outfits too. I'd be very surprised if any of them had the same printing.

I'm sure Lego has seen stuff from Avenger 2 earlier than others, I'm just curious to how they're going to look in Lego form and hope they don't mess up again seeing as how Hawkeye looked weird with the slickback hair piece and Blackwidow had a different shade of hair color on her Lego form in the Avengers sets.

The Tumbler and SDCC figs are what are still relevant to this topic, but more sets belong in next year's discussion. I wonder... Supergirl is likely, but I'm still thinking it's a villain somehow.

According to fbtb.net, there will be approximatey 1750 of each exclusive minifig, so hopefully they'll be less expensive than the previous giveaways :laugh: Probably just wishful thinking though...

I'm glad to hear that two DC Lego sets will be revealed at Comic Con (one of them being the tumbler which we have already seen).

"LEGO Super Heroes: DC Comicsâ„¢

This year marks the 75th anniversary of BATMAN™, and LEGO Systems celebrates the milestone with a new life-sized model of the Batcycle™ from the Batman Classic TV Series, complete with sidecar, made entirely out of LEGO bricks. Two LEGO Super Heroes: DC Comics sets launching in 2015 will be unveiled, including an 1,800 piece Tumbler, and one of the company’s exclusive minifigure raffle items will feature an iconic DC Comics character. Throughout the show, a limited number of exclusive Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile™ LEGO sets will be on sale." :classic:

So we are changing it to 2015, lets wait until sdcc ends as you said

cool, cool cool cool

Edited by Ezekiel2517

Hmmm, it is for the 75th anniversary of Batman, they will have a lego built Batcycle from the original series, they are selling exclusive batmobiles from the same series, it is an ‘iconic’ character, and they have DVD releases for the 60's show later on this year....I think it is going to Adam West Batman. :sad:

Edited by TheLegoExperience

Hmmm, it is for the 75th anniversary of Batman, they will have a lego built Batcycle from the original series, it is an ‘iconic’ character, and they have DVD releases for the 60's show later on this year....I think it is going to Adam West Batman. :sad:

That actually makes a LOT of sense Batman's 75th anniversary and everything. Maybe Batman or Robin.

"iconic Character"... please don't be Adam West Batman, please don't be Adam West Batman, please don't be Adam West Batman.

BUT: We all suppose there will be a Batman in the '66 Batmobile. And then another in the raffle?! That would be too much Bats, even for his birthday I guess. Man that guy's old :laugh:

A. Flash once again has a plain red backing to his symbol, similar to his TV show appearance, and B. almost all of the new characters are based on their designs in Bruce Timm's Justice League Unlimited?

The artist stated that "The depictions of characters and choices of characters were entirely based on personal preference and aesthetics." For example, the cyborg was based off Teen Titans GO! because their kids liked the show. So the reason a lot of them are based on JLU is probably just that the artist liked the designs from the show.

I'm sure Lego has seen stuff from Avenger 2 earlier than others, I'm just curious to how they're going to look in Lego form and hope they don't mess up again seeing as how Hawkeye looked weird with the slickback hair piece and Blackwidow had a different shade of hair color on her Lego form in the Avengers sets.

They can't possibly get Black Widow and Hawkeyes hair wrong a second time, can they? I'll be very mad if they remain the same. They just don't look right.

We do not have an official photo or statement to that yet, he even says that in his description:

"Please note that a photo of the actual item has not yet been released. The photo provided only is a representation of the the item that you will receive."

And as the Warbird has Rocket Raccoon it is pretty much sure to assume that there will be a figure inside (remember it is a 40$ set!).

And as the Warbird has Rocket Raccoon it is pretty much sure to assume that there will be a figure inside (remember it is a 40$ set!).

Yeah every other $40 exclusive came with a figure so I highly doubt this one wouldn't have one with it.