Savage Oppress

What Lego-related thing did you do today?

I officially hooked my toddler sister (many years younger than me) onto Lego. We started off mix n' matching minifigs, then we built a castle - she built a wedding inside! - and now I think I'm going to have to take her shopping for some sets of her own! :classic:

Tried to get a handle on my ever growing sorting backlog.

This! Desperately trying to get up to date with sorting ahead of Xmas when a pile of new LEGO is due. Every time I get some done I then run out of space in one or more boxes and have to do a re-sort before carrying on again.

Cheers

Rog

Waiting for a BL order to arrive and in the meantime built what I could out of the brickcitydepot's Smokestacks Coffeeshop.... Nice build.

Put some petrol in the car at the local Shell garage so I could get one of the the little Ferrari kits. Went for the 458 Italia this time and now we have 3/6. I'd like the FXX next time, but my son seems fascinated by the Scuderia Truck. I'm sure it doesn't matter as we'll end up with all six anyway.

Here in the Netherlands x-mas comes as early as december 5th. For my 5yr old son we got him these two sets:

LEGO_4432_Vuilni_4f045808560c7.jpg lego-60019-city-stuntvliegtuig---lego[0].jpg

Me, I'm really more into (very) old Lego, but since I won't let a child get near that, I have to get him

some of the new sets. Today we built these two sets and I must say I loved every minute of it and am

really impressed by the quality and playabilty of them.